J : Third Chapter

Prologue : The Hidden Story

“Hey, where’s Yunlee?” Donghwi asks him, his arm is around Jin’s neck.
     Jin just sighs.
     “Yo! Jin! Donghwi! How’s it going? Am I late?” Jess takes a sit beside Jin.
     “No, we just arrived here,” Donghwi replies.
     Four of them, Lee Donghwi, Kim Seokjin, Im Yunlee and Han Jessie are best friends. Four of them stick together like glue! Wherever they go, whatever they do, you will see these four familiar faces with each other like almost the whole effing day. There was once when Jess accidentally followed Donghwi and Jin into the men toilet. Yunlee still laughing to that incident even though it’s about 2 years passed.
     “Woah… The time flies so quick! It’s already the last day that we will see each other with school uniforms,” Jess shifted her gaze to the fallen yellow and orange coloured leaves.
     “You know what? I’m still not enough seeing our Seokjin in his teenage age! I’ll be missing his silly and absurd behaviour! No, Jin! Don’t grow up!” Donghwi cries. Jess chuckles. Jin just smiles weakly.
     Jess stops chuckling by looking at how insincere Jin’s smile is. She lowers her eyes. Her legs are playing with the leaves that were scattering all over the place.
     “Hey, don’t be so sad. It’s the end of the day of school, not the world,” Jess places her palm on Jin’s shoulder.
     “I miss us,”
     Jin’s words make both Donghwi and Jess throws their look away. Jess keeps on staring the falling leaves while Donghwi is scratching his head, speechless with Jin’s sudden confession.
     “You know wherever you go, whatever you do, we were always there in your heart, right?” Jess voices out but her eyes are still on the leaves.
     Jin sighs. He taps his chest gently with his big palm at the place where his heart is.
    “That’s right, we are always in there, supporting you in your ups and downs,” Donghwi places his palm on his chest too.
     “I will miss our memories in here. I will cherish every seconds I laughed and cried with you. I will remember all the words you have spoken, either the dumb and stupid ones or the motivational and inspiring ones,” Jin forces a smile, and so do both of them.
     Jin plays back one of the dumbest they had done in the school. They were not bad and naughty students. Plus, their names are those names that most of the teachers have been praising for good attitudes and results. But, you know, if you want to do crimes, you have to plan it well before doing it or you will get caught. So did they.
     …
    “I’m bored,” Donghwi drops his book. He bangs his head onto the table, making Jin who is still reading startled.
    “Shut up and just keep reading,” Jin whispers angrily.
    Yunlee takes a look at her watch. She sighs when there’s about another an hour before the period ended. Damn. Sitting an hour in the library feels like a year.
    “I could have spend this time dating with my boyfriend,” Jess sounds.
    “Crush,” Yunlee corrects her.
    Jess gives her a sharp look.
    “What? I’m saying the truth, tho? Plus, he already has one,”
    “Whatever. But, he’s still mine,” Jess pouts.
    “I could have do my manicure,” Yunlee lifts up her fingers.
    “Come on, hun. Your nails might break into pieces as you keep ‘shining’ your nails off,” Jin sounds.
    “You know nothing because you’re a guy,”
    “You did to my nails too because you have done it to yours and I felt it,” Jin shows off his beautiful shiny nails. Jess and Donghwi snots and chuckles.
    “Okay. Okay. Stop bickering. Let’s do something fun,” Donghwi slams the table softly to get their attention.
    Donghwi stretches his head to find something interesting for him to spend his time.
    “Oh, I’m hungry,” Jin rubs his growling tummy in circular motion.
    “Yeah, me too,” Yunlee arm is in the air then he lands it back onto the table.
    “I want pizza,” Jess cries.
    Donghwi’s eyes keep on searching and searching and ignores his friends bicker. Then, his eyes suddenly catches something quite exciting and maybe worth to spend his time.
    “Only fool bastard makes delivery when they’re in library. Of course the whole library would smell the…” Jin is busy giving Jess his ‘speech’ when she gave an idea to make a pizza delivery.
    “Hey, who says pizza?”
     Everyone turn to face Donghwi who is gazing outside of the library’s window.
     “Me, why?” Jess gets closer to Donghwi.
     “How far is the nearest Domino’s from here?” Donghwi faces back to his friends.
     “Erm… About six to seven hundreds meter?” Jess calculates roughly in her mind.
     “How many minutes we have left?”
     “53 minutes, sir,” Jin answers him straight away.
     “How many classmates we have?”
     “34 including us,” the monitress, (yes, it’s her) Yunlee states.
     Donghwi’s lips curve cheekily.
     “Okay, here’s the plan,”