V : Sixth Chapter

Prologue : The Hidden Story

     “How do you know her?”
     Tae snickers and smiles widely. He is replaying the first moment he laid his eyes on the most beautiful girl she had ever seen breathing in this planet.
     “I bummed on her when I was my way back from school to here. I saw one of her masterpieces too,”
     His grandmother is smiling sweetly by looking at his grandchild that is growing and learning the meaning of life.
     “I won’t accept her if she has bad attitude, and you know that don’t you?”
     “Grandma,”
     “Mmm?”
     “She is a good and very tough girl. But, the public is viewing her in many bad ways and perspectives just because of her appearance. People says that she’s wild and other negative behaviours, but when I approached her, she is totally different from what I heard,”
     “What do you mean, Taehyung-ah?”
     “She always wear something like sleeveless and shorts and her hair is highlighted with blue. People view her as a wild girl just because she wears like that and they always see her wandering around without going to school,”
     “But the people are righ…”
     “Wait, grandma. Let me tell you about her from A to Z,”
     His grandmother leans back against the sofa and raises her palm, giving him sign to keep going with his story.
     “Her dad is an alcoholic since she’s in her childhood. Her mother committed suicide because of her dad being abusive. And she saw her mother drowned herself right in front of her eyes,”
     His grandmother gasps in shock. She places her palm on her chest, reacting to how pitiful the girl’s life is.
     “She’s a nice person. She speaks with manner and never curses. Every will only see her as a bad girl without knowing that she is actually a tough and patient girl. She stays with her father even though he is like that. She could still breathing normally even though her mother was dead. Don’t you think that she is actually a very amazing girl?”
     Her lips curve sweetly by listening to how her grandchild describes her. In her heart, she is whispering that he is slowly growing up and she did taught him manners and moral very well. Deep inside her heart, she is proud to see how he could change the girl’s perception to her and he could feel his love and sincerity to the girl.
     “She sounds good,” she nods.
     Tae grins and sneers. He is happy to hear that his grandma is fine to hear about Eunha.
     “Grandma?”
     “Yes?”
     “Should I take her to meet you?”
     Grandma gasps in shocked, again.
     “Wow, you’re going too fast, lil’ boy!”
     Tae bursts into laughters.
     “I don’t mean it that way, grandma!” he taps his grandma’s thigh gently.
     “It’s just… You know… Like I’m bringing a friend to home… Yeah, that kind of meet. It’s not like… Well, you know…” he stutters.
     “Yes, I know,” she giggles.
     “Ah, grandma! You make me flustered!” Tae fans himself with his hands.
     “Omo! Are you blushing?”
     “Grandma! Stop it!”
     “Omoooo! My grandchild is a grown up boooy!”
     Tae chuckles lifelessly.
     “Grandma, don’t say it too loud! Mom might hear us!” he whispers.
     “That’s good! You should start to introduce her to Mom as well,”
     “Grandma! Are you kidding me?”
     “Hahahaha,”
     “Ah, jinjja! Stop teasing me!”
     “Who is? I’m talking serious,” she giggles again.
     “Aishh… Okay, end of our conversation. I’m going to take a bath,” Tae gets up from his seat and starts to walk away.
     “Yah… Yah! How dare you leave me alone?”
     Tae just walks away in ignorant with a cheeky and playful smile plastered on his face.