JM : First Chapter

Prologue : The Hidden Story

Jimin walks out from his car. He gives his mother and his younger brother a wave before stepping forward into the building.

     “Good morning, Jimin,” a woman greets him with a smile plastered on her face.

     “Good morning, teacher,” he draws out a wide and sweet smile to the woman and bows his head a little.

     “You are keen to be a dancer, don’t you? You come here every weekends,” the woman plugs off one of her earphone and watches Jimin is ambling to her. He raises his small palm to his dance teacher.

     “Oh, you want the studio key?” the woman turns to her back and runs her fingers through each keys that are hanged on the nailed wall. It takes about a minute until she turns to Jimin back.

     “Err, I couldn’t find it,” she scratches her non-itchy head.

     “Aha! I just remember something,” she claps her hand and sticks out her point finger.

     “What, teacher?” Jimin is weirded out with his clumsy and funny teacher.

     “There’s a girl came earlier than you and she already had the keys. I think both of you are in the same dance class. So, the studio maybe has been opened,” answers the woman who is wearing oversized grey crop top and pair of black shiny leggings.

     After thanking her, Jimin saunters to his studio. He could hear songs echoing the sidewalk. It must be from his dance studio. He takes a peep at the studio’s door and sees a girl in black sleeveless and pair of short denim. He watches her stunning and amazing hip hop moves with all of her stunts and sharp steps. Her long ponytail sways left and right according to her moves. When suddenly, an echo of a highly-pitched scream filled in the studio. Jimin quickly arranges his steps to the girl who is sitting on the floor while grabbing her left ankle hardly.

     “Are you okay?” Jimin falls on his knees and shows his concern to the girl.

     The girl lifts her head. Only inches separated their head. Jimin could hear his heart thumps louder and faster than usual. He is literally not breathing when their gazes locked. The girl’s hazel eyes makes Jimin could not even blink once. But, then, Jimin falls on his back when the girl pushes him away.

      “What…?” Jimin is confused and puzzled.

      When he gets up from the floor, the girl is already vanished from his view. He frowns, weirded out by the girl’s sudden action. He shooks his head and walks to the radio that is playing constantly since he was peeking the girl from the outside of the studio. He presses the ‘eject’ button then plugged off the USB that must be the girl’s. After doing a complete warm up, he slips in a CD that he brought from his house and gets to his position and fixes his facial expression suits to the song that will be played.