SG : Seventh Chapter

Prologue : The Hidden Story

     “I think I’ve answered this before,” he mumbles. He is busy doing his practice and exercise books at night right after he ate his dinner. His fingers are busy writing some numbers and symbols with his black ball pen.
     “Yoongi-ah!”
     “WHAT THE !”
     Yoongi falls off together with his chair. His head hits the floor hard. Even the people outside could hear the hit sound. Jaeshin gasps in shock then climbs in from the window.
     “Yoongi-ah? Are you okay?” he could hear his mother’s voice from outside.
     He presses her head with his palm. He groans in pain.
    “Yeah, I’m… I’m okay,” he shouts back.
     Suddenly, Jaeshin’s face appears right above his. He could see her wide smile and her eyesmile plastered on her cute face. His lips curved a bit even though the pain is still hitting him hard.
     “Sorry,” she whispers then helps Yoongi to get up.
     “Yah, why are you here? It’s already late,” he says with his palm still pressing on his head.
     Jaeshin shifts her gaze to his palm. She gets on her knees then gets closer to him so he could see the spot where it gets hit. She moves his palm from the spot so she could observe it closer. She taps the spot out of sudden.
     “Ah!”
     Yoongi lifts his face and gives her a death glare while she just keep sneering. His eyes get wider when she suddenly cups his face with both of her palms.
     “Omo! You’re so cute with that face,” she snickers.
     “Are you drunk?” he gives her his judge look.
     “Why should I? I’m not in legal age, yet,” she taps his thigh numerously.
     “Well, you look like you are,” he gets up from the floor and grabs her arm to pull her up.
     “Can’t you… get the hell up?” he tries to pull her up with all his strength. Well, it’s worthless because she’s not even move a bit. Instead, she pulls his hand back, making him fall on his knees. The gap between both of their faces is only an inch. Yoongi gulps then pulls his face off further.
     “Why are being so stubborn?” Yoongi sighs.
     “Can I sleep here?”
     Yoongi turns to her sharply. He is frowning, confused and worried at the same time.
     “Are you crazy? Are you really going to stay here?”
     “Is that wrong?”
     Yoongi scoffs in disbelief. He shook his head then tries to get up from the floor when her hand is gripping his wrist.
     “Ah, what again?”
     She pecks her lips onto his, making him freezes with his eyes wide opened and his cheeks blushed in red. He could not feel his face. His eyes are on the floor, embarrassed to meet his with hers. This is his first, and he never expects that it will happen at here, his own room. After a while, he realizes that she is sleeping while sitting.
     “Aish, this girl is really something,” he shook, again. Just not believe what just has happened.
     “He must have drink something. I’m so sure,” he nods gently. Then, he gets up from the floor and ambles his way to switch off the lights. Suddenly, his gaze shifted to her.
     “You’re so lucky to get to sleep on my bed,” he says right after he carried her in bridal style on to the bed. He pulls up the blanket on her, covering her body from the coldness of the night.
     He throws off a pillow on the floor then gently places his head on it. He covers his body with his soggy towel, hoping that fabric could be replaced as blanket too. He slowly closes his eyes. Unfortunately, the incident just now keep playing on and on in his mind, making him hard to sleep. He turns to his sides and changes his postures to find a better way to fall asleep easily.
     “Today is the weirdest day in my whole entire lifetime,”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     She opens her eyes slowly after waking up from her dreams. She stretches her body then lets out a big yawn. She turns to her right to take a look at her clock to check the time.
     Wait. What…
     She tries not to shout or scream with her fist in . Her eyes are wide open. She who was a bit sleepy just now get freshed out of sudden. Her eyes linger around to see the whole room.
     This is not my room!
     “Yoo… Yoon… Yoongi-ah,” she taps her hands onto his arm. He slowly opens his eyes and gets up from lying then faces her.
     “What,” he says with his fingers rubbing his eyes.
     “Why the hell am I here?”
     Yoongi stops rubbing his eyes then gives her his judge look.
     “Why the hell you asked me? I know nothing,” he gets off from the bed then grabs his towel that is laying on the floor.
     “Whatever you want, I’ll be in the shower. If you want to go back home, go back from where you come here,” he points out his index finger to the opened windows.
     “What? I don’t…”
     “I don’t even know why you did that so don’t freaking ask me. Imma take my shower first,”
     Jaeshin gazes on him confusingly till he is disappeared behind the door. She takes a look at herself then wonders what she had done yesterday. How can she got here?
     And did Yoongi and me just… sleep… together?
    Eiiyhh! No! It can’t be!
   But… What if we really sleep together?
  Hehe…
 Wait, JAESHIN-AH YOU’RE SO ERT.