JK : Seventh Chapter

Prologue : The Hidden Story

“Hey, come on. I’m exhausted!”
     He walks backward with his eyes still on the last spot he saw Minhee just now.
     “Yah! What are you looking at? Come on!” Daehan grabs his wrist and strides out of the hall.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     “I’m home,”
     He closes the door and walks towards the living room. No one could be found there.
     “Oh, you’re home? How’s the practice?”
     Jungkook gasps in shocked. He startled and takes some back steps when his hyung suddenly appears out of nowhere. Junghyun chuckles.
     “You gave me mini heart attack!” JK slaps Junghyun’s arm.
     “Hehehe,”
     His eyes then linger around and see no one except for both of them.
     “Where is mom?”
     “She went out just now,”
     JK nods.
     “Oh, yeah. How’s the practice, lil’ boy?” Junghyun ruffles JK’s hair who just took a seat beside him on the sofa. JK tilts his head and groans in annoy.
     “Aishh… Don’t mess with my hair!” he fixes his hair back.
     Junghyun just chuckles again.
     “Today was great,”
     “...and?”
     JK turns to his brother, confused.
     “What do you mean by ‘and’?”
     “That’s all what you wanted to say?”
     JK nods innocently.
     “Aish.. This boy is no fun,”
     JK sneers.
     “I can’t spoil them. Then it will be no fun. You have to watch it by yourself,”
     “Uuuuu… I can’t wait to see you on the stage tomorrow,”
     “Ready to be amazed, hyung,” he taps Junghyun’s thigh numerously with a proud smile on his face with his eyes on him.
     “I am. I know you will be amazingly… funny,” Junghyun bursts into laughters while receiving some slaps on his arm and body by his younger brother.
     “Ah! I’m tired. I’ll be in my room,” JK gets up and starts to walk off, leaving Junghyun alone.
     “Yaa… Don’t leave me alone,” Junghyun whines.
     JK sneers and shook when his hyung is acting childish. He ignores Junghyun and enters his room after taking a glance at Junghyun and gives him ‘:P’ look.
     He throws his bag on the floor and throws himself on the bed. He is quite exhausted after almost 6 hours of practicing for his lines and parts and also taking part in doing the props and helping Daehan with the behind-the-stage crew. He decides to take a nap after a long tiring day.
     It’s been 10 minutes but he could not enter into the dream world. He opens his eyes and gets up to take a seat on the bed. He lets out a sigh.
     “Weird,”
     He lays on his bed back. Both of his palms are placed under his head. His eyes are looking all over around his room. The ceiling, the floor, the curtains, the windows, the fan, the lamps, everything. He just does not know what to do. Looks like his mind won’t give him some time to nap. He walks to his desk and takes a seat. He runs his fingers to the arranged books in the shelf.
     “Woah… Maybe the old me likes reading,” he mutters.
     He picks out random books from the shelf to choose one for him to read. Maybe, that could help him to be sleepy.
     “Why do I have english books… Like seriously…” he cuts his words when a book catches his attention.
     “What is this?”
     He flips the pages and sees a few conversations and also weird and funny doodles. He chuckles when he sees a doodle of Daehan but in a funny way.
     “Hahaha… What the hell is this actually?” he turns to the pages that have conversations on them. He tries to read the first one.
     “Who is Minha?” he tries to remember anyone in his class with the name Minha.
     “Eh, maybe I forgot about that one. I’ll ask Daehan tomorrow,” he starts to read the conversation.
     …
     “Hey, smartass Minha,”
     Minha startled with the sudden book that comes into her view. She frowns in confusion and anger to look at the sudden note given by Jungkook. Her eyes wave around to see where the teacher is. She turns slowly to JK after noticing the teacher is on his desk.
    “What the hell do you want?” she whispers angrily.
    JK points out the book on her desk with a pout towards the book. He mouthed out ‘answer my greet’ to her. She rolls her eyes in annoy and shook as well. She writes something on it and return it to JK back quickly.
     “Do the paper in peace and no cheating. Serves you right,”
     JK pouts in disappointment.
     “Oh! Come on. Just this once, please?”
     “I don’t trust your ‘just this once’,”
     “Babe. Pleaseeee”
     “Babe? Are you kidding me? I have no time to cringe, man,”
     “Hey, yochin (gf), please help mee,”
     “WHEN I TOLD U TO STUDY WITH ME YOU DIDN’T WANT TO AND NOW SERVES YOU RIGHT. SHUT UP AND DO THE FREAKING PAPER IN PEACE,”
     JK could see Minha is clenching her jaw and her hands are , trying to handle the cringe. He smiles playfully by looking her cringing. JK finds it cute how she is easily cringe when he calls him with those kind of names or whenever he is acting cheesy.
     JK leans his head on the table and whispers her name numerously. After the tenth call, she turns to him sharply with an annoyed face.
     “Help meee,” he mouthed out and then makes his sad puppy face.
     “No, I won’t,” she mouthed out back with her tongue sticking out to him.
     “Jeon Jungkook! Choi Minha!”
     …
     JK gasps. He lets go his grip of the book. He leans against the chair with his eyes wide opened.
     “I… I... “ he runs his finger to his head, his bangs off his face, revealing his sweaty forehead. He gasps once again to show how shocked he is when the sudden memory is playing in his mind after he read the conversation.