Not That Gong

Contract 02: A GongLee Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before entering the room, she is feeling confident and cheerful. She knows that it’s not a hard task to face a visitor inside her university. She slowly enters the room with grace expecting someone not on her age, someone with a CEO look and feel. After her 90degree bow, her eyes grow in surprise to see two young men in front of her. Not just two young men, two handsome and hot K-pop idols that she is very aware of.  She keeps her best to deny her flustered feeling and manages to speak after a few seconds.

“I heard that you’re looking for Seung Yeon President Park. But she can’t be here now because she ran into a minor accident earlier. But she is fine now resting in the school clinic. She wants to tell this to you so she asked me to make an appearance here.” Seulgi explains.

“Omo! What happened to her? Good to know she’s fine. These two handsome guys here want to talk to her. This is Kang Min Hyuk and Lee Jong Hyun.” President Park points out to the two. Seulgi cutely turns her head at Min Hyuk first then at Jong Hyun. Her heart wants to jump out of her chest. They are CNBlue members! She tells inside her mind. She can tell her face starts to feel hot being able to see two gorgeous men in front of her. This is a golden moment seeing two handsome oppas inside a women’s university. She gathers herself together and courageously opens .

“She said she tripped in the stairs earlier. Call me Seulgi. It’s nice to meet you both.” She extends her hand with a shy smile on her face.

“Nice to meet you too Seulgi-ssi. I am Min Hyuk.” He immediately replies with a beam on his face shyly shaking her hand. She turns her head further to the side and looks at Jong Hyun waiting for his hand. She feels frightened on his cold face while looking at his eyes. Min Hyuk’s face is very cheerful but this one looks like a bloody vampire. She compares inside her mind.  

“Lee Jong Hyun” he finally speaks in his coldest voice. He extends his hand. He feels disappointed not seeing the girl they need to see. He feels like all their efforts today just to see that girl was wasted. He tries to stay calm and composed while his hatred towards this whole mess continues to deepen.

“Sorry for appearing here in front of you. I will tell Seung Yeon about this. I will take my leave now. Please excuse me.” She gives another bow before turning her back to exit the room.

“Wait Seulgi-ssi!” Jong Hyun hurriedly calls her attention.  

“Can you give this to Seung Yeon-ssi? Please tell her if it’s possible to call me when she’s free for a talk.” Jong Hyun opens his wallet and gets his business card.   

“Yes I will.” Seulgi barely gives a smile to Jong Hyun’s vampire look then a last glance to Min Hyuk’s angelic face. She gave a final bow and exits the room and now she wants to run to tell Seung Yeon about this.

 

Feeling depress, Jong Hyun takes his courage to ask President Park.

“President, I know this is too much to ask but can we come back here again? Maybe tomorrow or the day after?” He asks.

“Do you still want to talk to Seung Yeon?” Preside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter