Ms. PD Trainee

Contract 02: A GongLee Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have accepted fear as a part of life – especially the fear of change…I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back.

Erica Jong

 

Seung Yeon wakes up early and prepares herself on her first day in FNC Entertainment as a PD Trainee. As compared to her batch mates, she’s the first to land a job right after graduation. But she knows this is not a normal job that she accepted, she is bound to follow what she and President Han agreed on the contract. She is wearing a yellow dress that suits perfectly on her white and pale skin. She lets her hair down with little curves caused by the brush and blower. First job, first day – have to make a good impression. This is what runs on her mind on her way to the company.

She goes in the media section on the 5th floor wandering for someone whom she can ask. The whole area is quite huge. She passed by the Art Department – in charge of all the artwork, Artist Development Department – responsible for the promotions and publications of artists when a beautiful girl welcomes her inside.

“Hello. My name is Mori. I am also a part of the media department. Gong Seung Yeon right?” she asks warmly.

“Yes. Nice to meet you Mori-ssi. Call me Seung Yeon pls.” she replies brightly.

“You’re so pretty. This way, I will show you you’re desk.” Mori speaks as she leads her on her new workplace. Everyone is looking at her, especially the guys they passed by. They reach her empty desk situated almost at the end of the area. Her desk is facing three closed production rooms. She scans what’s written on the door one by one – 1. Lee Hong Ki 2. Jung Yong Hwa 3. Lee Jong Hyun – the room nearest to her side.

Her heart throbs the moment she reads his name. Her memory shifted on the last day they were together – her graduation. After that she hasn’t heard from him. She stares at the room assessing if ever he’s already inside but can’t see much because of the blinds in his door.

 

“Seung Yeon-ssi?” Mori interrupts her thoughts.

“Ah yes. Sorry, I was just thinking of something. Thank you for assisting me here.”

“Here are your supplies. If you need anything just call me. I am sitting beside you. Later let’s meet with the other people here when they arrive. Just be comfortable, okay?” she taps her on her shoulder.

Few minutes passed and one by one each desk was filled with people. Then a group of noisy people comes in the area and is walking towards her direction.

“FTIsland.” Mori slides her chair to talk closer to her. “It’s okay. Because our desk position is so good we can see them every day, every time they walk in and out of their production rooms. They need to pass by in our area. Isn’t it too cool?” Mori looks so happy sharing to Seung Yeon her fan girl heart.

“Ah Yes.” She agrees even if she doesn’t know them personally. Her nervousness even deepened thinking that it would be the same case as seeing Jong Hyun almost every day. She is excited at the same time nervous. She goes back reading the thick manuals given to her by head PD in preparation to her job.

“Seung Yeon-ssi!!!” Mori whispers again after a few minutes.

“Why?” She looks at Mori with an extreme expression on her face; mouth almost opened looking at someone entering the area. She shifts her head towards where Mori is looking.

“Omo! Lee Jong Hyun!” She gasps in silence. She can tell everyone stops whatever they’re doing and watches his every step going to his production room – including her. But it’s a totally different Lee Jong Hyun:

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter