Intense!!!

Contract 02: A GongLee Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My feelings for you are so intense, so passionate, and so completely indescribable, that the word “love” doesn’t even come close to expressing it. Saying I love you is like saying the ocean is damp, volcanoes are warm, the sky is blue. It’s the biggest understatement of the year. 

 

Harang accompanied by second noona is enjoying her time in the mini pool. She has cute little ducks inside the pool along with the big rubber duck she uses to float. The three boys are already relaxing in the larger pool waiting for their partners but Seung Yeon is taking some time because of her swimsuit problem.

 

“Seung Yeon-ssi…are you okay?” Eomma knocks on the restroom door.

“Eomeonim…” she cries out.

“What’s wrong my dear?” Eomma replies. Seung Yeon opens the door and goes out of the restroom.

“I haven’t worn something like this. Is it awkward on me?” She asks looking at the mirror. She sees a different side of her – bare but beautiful.

“Of course not! You’re absolutely beautiful in that bikini! Jong Hyun-ie will definitely drool.” Eldest noona says.

 

She is also beautiful in her black one-piece bikini. Who would say with that kind of body she already has a lovely daughter. She is a bit covered in front but her back is really y exposing her white and flawless skin. Eomma, who is wearing a hanging floral shirt and mini short is also on top of the list for being y and beautiful.

 

After getting some encouragement from them, Seung Yeon covers herself with the white see-through mini dress, enough to cover her upper body down to the top of her thighs. But the dress is so thin that her bikini is still visible. She fixes her hair into a high bun and takes a deep breath before going outside. She is even more bothered thinking if Jong Hyun will like what she’s wearing - a part of her wants to captivate his eyes but she’s unsure if he likes someone y. She goes outside following Eomma and eldest noona. As she walks near the pool, she wants to see if Jong Hyun is looking at her. But her head feels like it’s been pinned down on the grass watching her feet move – she can’t even look up. Her whole face is feeling all hot now, she just wants to jump in the water and vanish in the air.

 

Jong Hyun, on the other hand, is quite surprised to see her wearing something like that but he is also enjoying the best view in the villa – a beautiful and y lady walking in front of him. He stares at her from head to toe - her face is so red like tomato and pretty like a shy little girl embarrassed over something, her is quite gifted, her waistline is so slim. He continues to go down admiring her bare body, appreciating how white her skin is and how the sunscreen radiates through her well-toned legs. He is ultimately at the best time of his life. His pair of hazelnut brown eyes instantly transformed into two red flaming hot balls of fire. His mouth parted a little in awe.

 

“A fish can jump inside that mouth.” Omma says passing behind Jong Hyun in the pool. He doesn’t know how to react instead he slowly approaches Seung Yeon who is just sitting on the stairs of the pool. The two are just sitting side by side watching the other couples enjoying in the water. Seung Yeon can’t also look directly because Jong Hyun is topless. He is only wearing his beach shorts and that’s it. It’s also the first time she sees how well toned his body is – his robust white chest with some y chest hair, his strong arms, those well-defined abs and of course his wide y back. Her heart beats faster than normal. With the water flowing down his body, she just wants to touch it and wipe away the water with her bare hands. Now she feels embarrassed having those kinds of thoughts inside her head.

 

“I was really surprised to see you wearing something like that.” He can’t hold back anymore.

“Sorry. This is the only swimming outfit inside the bag. Hanie unnie only prepared this. Sorry if it doesn’t fit on me.” She says thinking that he doesn’t like it.

“No. No. You’re really pretty…and y. I can’t describe how beautiful you are, I can only open my mouth when you walked here earlier.” He says with a wide grin.

“Stop it! It’s making me more embarrassed. It’s the first time for me to wear a bikini.” She admits shyly then splashing some water on Jong Hyun’s face.

“Ah! You want to play huh. Aren’t you jealous of them?” He teases her pointing at his parents, his noona and brother in-law happily playing in the water like kids.

“No.” she says with a cute laugh. “I am envious because they can swim and I can’t.” She continues looking so cute. The love hunter takes this a signal to start with his moves. He stands up and playfully pulls her going to the deeper part of the pool. With his strength, she can only scream in protest.

 

“Stop! Stop! Stop! I will certainly drown if I go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter