Threat

Contract 02: A GongLee Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are my happiest place. 

 

“You can’t take the backstage exits. It’s still closed. And you can’t take this hall because President Han is coming from this way too.” Yong Hwa explains.

“Just stay here. I will tell the truth to President Han. It’s not in your contract that you can’t date.” Jong Hyun shows his idgaf attitude again.

“Listen to me Jong Hyun. You have an incoming solo album. And that he used it just to get Seung Yeon in our company. The bad thing is that President Han is not yet done with his plans for Seung Yeon since she did not sign up as an idol but as a PD Trainee instead. President Han is still hoping that she will change her mind. Once he knew about this, you know and we all know what he can do not only to you but also to Seung Yeon. I understand you but you also have to think that it’s not yet the right time Jong Hyun.” Yong Hwa explained further.

“He’s on his way now. We need to hurry.” Bruce tells the boys.

“Aha. Let’s call in all stylists and make-up artists to come inside. Or some FNC staff. Then Seung Yeon just need to pretend to be one of them. It’s safer to gather in one room when there are a lot of people. Hurry, we don’t have much time.” Jung Shin suggested.

“Okay. I will call them.” Tiger manager rushes to the other room and drags whoever is available at the moment.

 

“Just pretend that you are busy over something there. No matter what happens, don’t let President Han see this girl. Just act normal when President Han comes in.” Tiger manager instructs them. A few seconds after here comes President Han together with his assistants.

 

“Is there a party? Why is everyone here?” He asks feeling curious on what’s happening.

“I promised to treat them some coffee. Do you also want coffee?” Yong Hwa tries to cover up.

“But what are you guys doing? The concert has just ended.” President Han makes some steps towards the group where Seung Yeon is in. All eyes are on his steps, then to Seung Yeon, and back to President Han.

 

“Ah President Han!” Jong Hyun calls in his attention. “Do you want to join us for dinner? We will try sushi buffet here.” With trembling voice, he says in the most convincing way as possible.

“It feels strange everyone is so good to me right now. Is there something you guys want to tell me?” He looks suspiciously at the boys.

“Nothing. We just missed you. Lately you’ve been so focused with AOA and you almost stay here in Japan. We haven’t seen you in Korea.” Min Hyuk joins in the conspiracy.

 

“Anyway, I came here to congratulate you boys. It’s another great performance. I can’t join your dinner but let me pay for it. Okay? Keep up the good work boys!” He says turning his body to face the door. He is expecting the boys to cheer upon hearing the free meal but their nervousness keeps their mouths shut.

“You’re not happy about the free meal?” He asks looking suspicious again.

“We’re happy. Haha. Thank you President Han. Haha.” Jung Shin pretends to cheer and hits Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk secretly on their shoulders to join his fake reaction.

 

“Ah. Jong Hyun-aa. About Seung Yeon-ssi…” President Han pauses for a while. Everyone in the room freezes that very moment when Seung Yeon’s name was mentioned. Seung Yeon who still in a good spot behind the stylists group is also in shock upon hearing her name. Jong Hyun is just looking at him.

“EXO’s Baekhyun made a visit to our company to see her, right? Do you happen to know if they are dating?” He asks. All o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter