Graduation Day

Contract 02: A GongLee Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her special day comes in real quick. It feels like what happened last night were just minutes ago. She nervously opens her eyes, looks at her clock and stares blankly in her ceiling trying to remember everything that happened. She remembers the way they quarreled in the car up to the point that he was assisting her on her way home. “How can I drink when it’s my graduation day today? My face must be swollen.” She says then she instantly pulls herself from bed to check her face.

 

“Yah! What are you doing here?” she asks looking surprised at the presence of Jong Hyun sitting on the floor beside her bed.

“You don’t remember anything? You don’t know why I was not able to go home?” he asks.

“Ahhh! My head still hurts. I don’t want to remember anything. Go home now. Today is my graduation. I can’t be late. Hurry. Go home.” She says as she hurries inside the bathroom.

 

While she’s showering, he prepares the medicine he bought earlier this morning and prepares her a hot tea with honey to ease her aching head. He then leaves a little note on her table beside the medicine and tea.

“Drink this to ease your head ache. I’ll be waiting in the car. Basement. – Personal Driver Ahjussi.”

*****

“Expecting someone to call you?” he asks fishing for some information while she’s so busy with her phone.

“Looking for a salon. Look at my face, it’s so swollen. Then I will change into my graduation dress there.” She checks the bag inside for her dress, black stockings and shoes. “Ottoke. I don’t know where, I don’t usually go to salons. I am going to be late.” She looks worried. Jong Hyun continues to drive. After a few minutes he parks the car in front of a building.

 

“We're here.” He says getting ready to go out. He opens the door for Seung Yeon and leads her straight on the second floor of the building.

“Oh Jong Hyun-ssi, do you have an event today? Where are the other members?” The attendant asks.

“Not me. She needs make-up. It’s her graduation later. Sorry but we need to get it done fast. We’re a bit late.” He explains pushing Seung Yeon inside the salon. She can tell it is CNBlue’s salon.

“It’s okay. Get your make-up done and change. They won’t tell anybody about this. You need to hurry. I’ll wait for you in the car. Call me when you need anything. Okay.” He whispers in her ear.

Half an hour passed and Seung Yeon goes out directly into his car – wearing a black dress, black stockings and black high-heeled shoes. Her hair and make-up was perfectly done, light but captivating. He wakes up from a short nap when she enters the car. Not a single word comes out in his mouth, he can’t simply find the perfect words to describe how pretty and hot she looks.

 

“My lip color is too red?” she asks looking at her lips pouting at the mirror above her head.

“So what? It’s pretty.” He says it in a very y way looking intensively in her lips with a smirk making her embarrassed.  

“Whatever you’re thinking, stop right there. Just drive.” She says shyly trying to remember what happened last night. She wants to ask but it’s too embarrassing. She just can’t believe that it happened. “How can he ruin a woman’s first kiss?” she says in her mind. But there is another thing that she is curious about.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter