Getting Closer

Contract 02: A GongLee Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being deeply loved by someone gives you STRENGTH. While loving someone deeply gives you COURAGE.

 

 

The two honey bees are still busy practicing on a Monday morning, trying their best to be in sync. Jong Hyun also tries his best to be close to her whenever possible. The good thing is that Seung Yeon acts like she’s not aware what he is doing.

“No. Not that tone. Lower.” He says.

“This one?” She asks after pressing the keyboard on the middle part.

“Again. Just help me record with this part. Then we will record with gayegaum.” He encourages her.

“Eehh. I told you I am not good with this keyboard.” She acts cute beside him holding his guitar. He suddenly stands up and puts his guitar on the floor.

 

He positioned his body behind her with his arms almost back hugging her as he reaches for her cute chubby fingers on the keyboard. She gasps in surprise with his bold move. Again, scenarios like this makes her heart thump like crazy. She can’t move her head as she can feel his face almost sticking beside hers. Her whole body most especially her hands suddenly become so stiff, like she can’t move them even if she wants to. He gently holds her hand and helps her position her fingers on the right tone.

 

“Like this.” He says softly beside her ear. “Just continue pressing these three tones one after the other and you should be fine.” He continues with his teasing and touching and teaching.

“I get it.” She gathers herself together and speaks. She starts to play slowly with his hands still holding both of her hands guiding her as she plays.

“Did you change your shampoo?” he asks behind her right ear. She can definitely tell that he is smelling her scent again.

“Eh?” She is flustered by the question and suddenly moved her head to the right to look at him. That abrupt movement of her head suddenly hits his lips landing awkwardly on her reddened cheeks.

 

“Is this considered a peck? NO! This is just an accident.” These thoughts fathoms inside her head. But neither of them is moving for a few seconds. She blinks too fast again assessing the situation. His lips are still sticking uncomfortably on her cheeks. She can’t tell exactly how short it is, around two seconds probably but it seems like they are frozen for 2minutes.

 

“Seung Yeon-ie!” Mori’s voice echoes in the practice room.

Both of them was startled but acted like nothing happened. Thankfully the view from the back looks like they are just practicing playing in the keyboards.

“Yes Mori-ah.” She replies quickly.

“We’re going at the restaurant. Do you want to come with me?” Mori asks. Seung Yeon forgot that today is Hong Ki’s birthday celebration.

“Ah yes. I’m coming. Wait for me at the lobby.” She says standing up and making awkward steps away from him.

 

“Are…are you go..going?” he stammers asking Jong Hyun while nervously packing her things.

“I want to but I can’t. I need to finish this tonight. He needs to listen to this tomorrow morning.” He explains.

“Okay. I need to go now.” She says then runs outside the room to escape the hot atmosphere.

 

Few hours passed and it’s already 10 in the evening. He checks his phone and no message from her. “Why am I even expecting a message from her? You’re crazy Jong Hyun-ah.” He talks to himself inside his production room.

“Jung Shin-ah” He calls him to check on her.

“Yes hyung? Are you going here?” Jung Shin asks.  

“No. I am not yet done here in the office. Seung Yeon-ssi?” he immediately asks.

“She left already, around 5mins ago.” Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter