Wedding Day

Contract 02: A GongLee Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by like that. It’s been a week already since the chasing incident. Jong Hyun kept his promise not to bother her anymore. He finally accepted that it’s not yet the time for his album release. He’s just waiting for President Han to come back from Japan then arrange a new plan and timeline. Though several days have passed, there are still times when he thinks of her. Times like one to two in the morning are the most crucial. They’ve been together for only a day but it seems like they’ve known each other for a long time. He thinks the way they argue is cute and too childish.

 

Everything is same for Seung Yeon. Part of her wants to see him again.

 

He goes to CNBlue’s salon two hours before the ceremony to get his hair and light make-up for Hanie’s wedding. The wedding is scheduled at 5 in the afternoon. He looks really cool, a manly man in black suit even if he doesn’t want to cut his hair. Some of his friends that he looks like an ahjussi already. But he is one hell hot ahjussi.

He arrives just in time for the wedding ceremony. The venue is a huge wedding hall in Gangnam. The building is quite huge but with only five floors. Starting from the main entranceway of the building in the first floor, close friends and relatives are coming in. The building has several rooms where it can handle several weddings simultaneously. There’s a big screen showing information about each of the weddings to guide friends and relatives which room they should go.

He arrives at the door of the designated room and picks up a white envelope which is by tradition, filled with money as a gift to the newlyweds. This in return will be exchanged with the ticket to the buffet after the wedding ceremony. He greets several familiar people when searching for Viva Touch. There are plenty of guests already waiting to the bride. He sees Viva Hyung near the stage of the room busy arranging the camera stands to record Hanie’s wedding ceremony. He approaches him first then finds his chair to sit in.

 

Hanie takes her time in the waiting room with her girl guests and friends. This is the perfect time for the bride to take pictures with guests and also for the friends to send their nice words to the bride. She’s having a good time catching up with her seniors and juniors of Media and Communications Department of Sung Shin Women’s University where she graduated. Her wedding today seems like a little reunion to her college friends.

 

After a few minutes of waiting, the ceremony started. All guests are inside the hall. The ceremony is a bit private as compared to a normal wedding. Some of the guests are celebrities and business men. The bride walks beautifully down the aisle escorted by the father. All eyes are on her as she makes her way to the groom waiting at the end of the aisle. The groom bows to the father of the bride as he takes the hand of Hanie going on the stage in front of the facilitator. They bow to each other as a sign that the ceremony starts.

As the ceremony keeps going, Jong Hyun suddenly shifts his head on the left side of the hall. There’s no specific reason at all, he just look at that direction as if someone is telling him to look on that side. He quickly scans several faces sitting on his left. His forehead creased looking surprised over a familiar image of someone. His heart beats in uneven speed again – nervous yet wonderful feeling. It can’t be. He talks inside his mind as he tries to calm his pounding heart. He gathers his spirit to look back on that direction again. And again. Again. Until Viva Touch notices his actions.

“Ya kid! What’s wrong?” Viva asks.

“Nothing.” He denies.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter