Announcement

Contract 02: A GongLee Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who: All FNC Artists and Staffs

What: First Artist & Staff Engagement

Where: Gae Hwa Oak (Sinsa-dong Gangnam)

When: Thursday, 25th, 9pm

Why: President Han invites all FNC artists and staffs over dinner to celebrate the company’s growth and success over the past years. Everyone is expected to join and celebrate. See you!

 

A huge announcement welcomes everyone in almost every wall of the company. Majority of them don’t mind what is it about; they are more excited that this will be done over dinner – a free dinner for everyone. Gae Hwa Oak is famous for their cultural Korean cuisine with wooden rooms to dine in. The place specializes in pork, beef and seafood and raw oysters with lemon sauce. It also serves a variety of traditional Korean wine best suited with the Korean cuisine.

 

“That would be exciting.” Jung Shin says as he enter the CNBlue practice room.

“You’re late! Treat us coffee Jung Shin-ah!” Yong Hwa demands.

“How can I be late? Jong Hyun hyung is not even here.” Jung Shin answers.

“He’s here already. He went to President Han’s office.” Min Hyuk answers.

“Something going on? Hyung, do you have an idea about that announcement?” Jung Shin asks.

“I heard from Bruce Manager that it’s a simple gathering to welcome new members of the company, for Yoo Jae Suk hyung, Ji Suk Jin hyung and the debut of new boy group. Well, it’s a good idea because it’s been a while since we had this kind of event. And the family is also growing.” Yong Hwa explains.

 

“How come President Han is not back yet from Japan? When will he come back?” Jong Hyun complains entering the room. I really need to talk to him.” He continues.

“How’s your album going?” Yong Hwa asks.

“I think we need to postpone it. Well, that’s why I want to ask President Han. I need concrete plans.” He says.

“What happened to the girl? Negative? What happened to the Busan namja?” Yong Hwa teases him.

“It’s not that I can’t convince her. I talked to her and she gave me her reasons…and I totally respect it.” He explains.

“Hyung, if you let me talk to her I can definitely convince her. Min Hyuk is of no help.” Jung Shin brags.

 

Jong Hyun does not respond. His mind traces back to the meaningful conversation he had with Seung Yeon on the rooftop the other night. Though the weather was not that good, it made them more comfortable to each other. His thought wavers on her. Feeling nervous and frightened on what she might think, he bravely gets his phone.

 

“Is the heavy and sick bear feeling all better now?” he presses send. A minute, two, three pass without any reply from her making him feel a little mad. He randomly checks his phone in between their practice sessions but still no reply from her. Two hours passed still nothing from her.

 

“Hyung, you don’t like the food?” Jung Shin asks.

“I am bit full. I had heavy breakfast.” He says even if he’s really hungry. Suddenly a Kakao message appears.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter