Villain

Contract 02: A GongLee Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wish that you were here, or I were there, or we were together anywhere.

 

“So what if there are other people who can hear this?” Seolhyun badgers during lunch break at the pantry.

Other AOA members try to stop Seolhyun from confronting Seung Yeon at the pantry with some staff and idols having their meals. There are about more than eight people looking at Seolhyun as she provokes Seung Yeon who is silently having her meal with Mori.

 

“So, you’re the girl being linked with Jong Hyun Oppa?” Seolhyun stops at Seung Yeon’s table.

“Seolhyun stop. You’re making a scene here.” Choa tries to pull her away.

“Just one moment. I just need to tell something to her.” she brushes off Choa to the side. Seung Yeon and Mori are still looking surprised with her anger.

 

“Why would Jong Hyun Oppa be attracted to someone like you when he has other, better options than you? Huh?” Seolhyun raises her voice looking at her from head to toe. “He would never pay attention to you if not for your acceptance to collaborate with him. He thinks you save his album release. I am sure he is just being nice to you. All of these people know that.  So don’t dare think that you are special to him! I hope you get that clear. You’re not even on our level so stop thinking that he will really like you.” Seolhyun shrugs off boastfully.

 

“Seolhyun-ssi...” Mori answers her calmly standing from their table. “Aren’t you being too arrogant? I think you’re barking at the wrong tree – not with Seung Yeon! If you have issues better go to your Jong Hyun Oppa and cry like a little baby!” Mori confronts her with a slam.

 

“Oh. Who are you? Her protector? I am not talking to you!” Seolhyun sarcastically responds.

 

“Please. Enough.” Seung Yeon finally speaks standing from her chair. “Look. I don’t even know you in the first place. I don’t know why you have these kinds of sentiments. I don’t want to be rude but I hope you also remember this. I agree with you, he has other better options – a lot better options, prettier girls, ier girls. And you’re being angry because he notices me, and not a girl like you? No matter how much makeup you put in your face, you will never deny the fact that he’s not interested to you and your rubbish mouth. If you want him, go! Let’s see if he will like you back. So please excuse us, we still have work to do.” Seung Yeon finishes off with a glare on her eyes picking up her tray with unfinished food. Mori immediately follows her away from Seolhyun.

 

“Wow. I didn’t realize you have the angst to answer her like that. I am proud of you! You’re a feisty angel.” Mori talks to Seung Yeon after getting back to their desks.

“I don’t want to be vulgar but I am quite known as a stubborn student in the university. Don’t be surprised. I will fight back if I know that I am right. She doesn’t need to insult us.” She answers.

“But Seung Yeon, please be honest with me.” Mori slides her chair closer to Seung Yeon’s desk. “Both of you disappeared yesterday. Tiger manager said Jong Hyun has a personal agenda to handle. Tell me, you’re together right?” Mori finally asks looking at Seung Yeon.

“No…I was really sick yesterday.” She says looking away from her.

“Oh. So that explains the airline sticker at the handle of your bag? It’s okay, you can trust me.” Mori grins.

“Oh no! Okay fine…we went to Jeju. But please promise me this is a top secret. If you want me to survive being a trainee here, promise me you would keep everything you know within us.” Seung Yeon admits looking worried.

“Of course. You can count on me. I knew it from the start. The way he looks at you is really different. But what’s the real score? Are you two officially dating now?” Mori asks.

“No!” she says right away. “I mean…I don’t know…” she shyly remarks.

“What do you mean you don’t know?” Mori looks confused on her answer.

“I really don’t know. He hasn’t said anything about us. He just said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter