Hello!

Contract 02: A GongLee Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Yeon suddenly breaks from the hug the moment she realizes that it’s not Seulgi. She’s a cute mushy little girl but why is this so broad and solid hard body. She asks herself. She takes a few steps backwards then she immediately lifts her head to see his face. The chord of her headset happens to get caught up and tangle in one of Jong Hyun’s shirt button.

“Ahh!” She cries out as the ear piece tug out of her right ear.

“Omo! Are you okay?” His hand unexpectedly reaches to touch her ear feeling concerned.

“Don’t touch me!” She angrily shifts her head away from his hand.

“And you’re being angry now? You’re the one who suddenly hugged me!” Jong Hyun acts upset trying his best to hide his nervous heart.

“Who are you? What are you doing here?” She asks even if she already has a guess of who is that guy.

 

Jong Hyun slowly takes off his shades finally revealing his handsome face and his beautiful eyes. He looks so damn hot in a white Chinese collar polo messily tucked under his blue jeans. He lets the first two buttons of his polo revealing a bit of his very white masculine chest. Like a real man, he coolly tucks the side of his long hair behind his ear.

Seung Yeon sees every inch of his actions – all in slow motion for her. She’s been with idols before but the appearance of this handsome creature in front of her almost makes her legs weak. Her heart starts to beat in uneven pattern. She tries her best to gather herself together.  

“Wait. I know you! You’re the rude guy who bumped in me in the corridor!” She’s still acting mad.

“Hello. I am Lee Jong Hyun. I am really sorry for behaving like that during that time.” He gives a 90 degree bow. “I am also the guy who you smashed with this planner yesterday.” He smirks while lifting the planner. Seung Yeon almost faints seeing those two cute dimples in his face. You can’t easily give up with those dimples Seung Yeon-ah, she talks in her mind.

“Give me back my planner!” She’s still acting mad and immediately reaches for her planner but Jong Hyun is quick enough to lift it above his head. She tries her best to reach it but with his height, she has nothing to do but pout and give him a foxlike stare.

Oh God. She’s so damn pretty, Jong Hyun exclaims in his mind. Busan Namja finally comes out of his shell feeling in the beauty of her eyes. He takes a very deep breath also trying is best to act like a little mad boy. He lowers his back and leans closer to her face which makes her freeze from head to toe. “I’ll give this to you in one condition.” He continues while feeling some sense of confidence thinking that he holds something that he can use against her.

 

“Seung Yeon-ssi?” A familiar voice calls her from the door breaking the ice covering her whole body. She startles and instantly turns her head to see who called her. Jong Hyun immediately covers his face with the planner.

“Ah yes. I’ll be there Director Cha!” She quickly bends down to get her gayegaum and hurries outside the room without looking back at him.

“I’ll talk to you later!” He teases her as she hurriedly goes outside the room.

 

******

All participants and students are now seated on their respective areas. All participants seat near the stage while other students who are watching occupy the deck area. The auditorium is now filled with female students getting excited on this year’s performances. As soon as the MC starts with her spills, the crowd cheers loudly to her.

“Good morning to everyone! Welcome to the 10th Inter-Collegiate Theater Competition. Oh seems like we are jam packed today. It’s good to see almost everyone here. So the theme for this years’ competition is about Korean History. I am really excite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter