Bigger Problem

Contract 02: A GongLee Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.

 

“Oh you came earlier than I expected. What can I do for you honey? Is that what you want me to call you now?” President Han sarcastically welcomes Jong Hyun in his office. This is the first time he confronted President Han after knowing about his relationship with Seung Yeon.

“Stop threatening her. Stay away from her. I know I should have told you about my feelings for her but I didn’t know it was such a big issue for you. She doesn’t want to be an idol in the first place so stop pushing her to be one. I totally respect you President Han but you’re not playing fair. I will not break up with her.” His tone is calm but strong. A trace of panic in his voice but he manages to cover up with his cold attitude.

“Threatening her? What do you mean?” President Han acting coy on his accusation.

“I know you’re the reason behind SBS’s refusal to her PD application.” He is referring to the email Seung Yeon received yesterday about her declined application as a permanent PD under SBS. She’s been applying for this role after her graduation along with other big stations in Korea.

“So you’re acting as her representative now? I didn’t know you have access in her emails now. Well, I guess lovers also share private emails.” The tone of his voice suddenly becomes serious sounding so pissed off about their relationship.

“This is just the start Lee Jong Hyun. I am warning you, stay away from her or else I will ruin her career until one day she has no other choice but to be an idol.” He continues then flashes off a devilish smile right in front of his face.

“This is between you and me. I don’t give a damn whatever tactic you have against me but bring it on. Just don’t mess up with her dreams. We’re not going to break-up, remember that sir.” He leaves the room clenching his teeth out of his anger. He wants to give President Han a punch in his greedy face but he takes control of his emotions. He puts himself together before passing in Seung Yeon’s desk on his way back to his production room. On the other hand, Seung Yeon is still unaware that President Han already knew about them and is already doing evil things to break them.

 

Few more days passed by quickly without the two seeing each other in private. Jong Hyun seems to spend much of his time inside his production room trying his best to fasten the release of his solo album. Seung Yeon is also busy doing trainee roles away from her desk, which is of course an idea from President Han to enroll her in different classes like English class. Since she’s also taking part on the completion of Jong Hyun’s album with the staff, she notices something unusual.

 

“Mori, I’ve been away for a week and I checked the progress of his solo album, nothing much changed. They are still in the editing stage. Any problems?” Her worries jumps up as she asks Mori.

“I really don’t see any problems. Jong Hyun-ssi has been staying in that room for almost every day and night but it seems like they are not progressing. Have you asked him?” Mori answers her with a question.

“But he always says everything is fine. He’s done recording everything including my gayegaum collab. Maybe I need to ask the team leader on the editing. Wait a minute.” She leaves Mori on her desk and heads toward the desk of team leader but he is nowhere to be found. She scrams through the near meeting rooms when she overhears President Han talking to the team lead.

 

“But President Han, I feel so guilty whenever I see how hardworking he is, how hands on he is in this album. He’s even willing to help in the editing when I said we don’t have much labor.” Team leader complains to him.

“Hold on that guilt or I will also fire you. It’s just a sim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter