Surprise

Contract 02: A GongLee Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To love is to risk. Therefore, to love is to be brave.

 

Her time showering took longer than her usual bath. She’s in deep thoughts about her plan of surprising Jong Hyun today. Thanks to her phone that keeps on ringing outside that she needs to hurry and finish. It’s Jong Hyun who’s calling. She waits for another seconds to answer his video call again.

 

“Oppa?” She greets.

“Did you take a bath? Why are you not picking up my calls earlier? Are you running away from me?” He asks as if threatening her.

“Pabo! As if I can do it. You’re a chewing gum remember? I took a shower. Ah Oppa, I will be in the airport at 11. Concert will start at 6 right? I can’t call you tonight. Sunbae PD said we’re going to shoot in a remote area in Jeju.” She says looking at her baggage. Her baggage is almost ready, just checking for some final things to put in.

“Call me when you have the chance. Okay? Did you bring everything that you need? Don’t bring y clothes.” He reminds her.

“Oppa, do I look good on this?” Seung Yeon shows him her whole body mirror shot. Her yellow mini dress highlights how pale and white her skin is.  

“Yes. Who told you to be so beautiful? But you can’t go outside wearing that. It’s for my eyes only. I told you not to wear something y. Hurry up and change.” Possessive Jong Hyun appears and orders her to change.

“It’s not y. And it’s summer. Girls wear dress like this.” She replies cutely to him.

“Then I’ll wear a shirt like this. Girls watching the concert will definitely like it.” He shows off a sleeveless white shirt.

“Fine. I will change. Wear a polo or a shirt. Oppa, I think Mori is already outside my unit. I need to go now. Do well on you concert. Fighting!” she hangs up excitedly upon hearing the doorbell.

 

“Viva Touch-ssi, thank you for helping me.” She lied to Jong Hyun. It’s not Mori.

“Are you ready?” Viva Touch asks her.

“Yes. I can’t make it without your help. Thank you.” She bows to him to express how grateful she is.

“It’s nothing. Anything for my Jong Hyun-ie. Here is your plane ticket going to Japan, your concert ticket and then here is your hotel reservation details. And lastly, your pass to the back stage and to Jong Hyun’s dressing room. Staff will think you’re part of my company, so you just have to wear this I.D. and pretend like a photographer. Good luck!” Viva Touch pats her on her shoulder, like a big brother giving courage to his little sister.

“I owe you big time Viva Touch-ssi. I will call you once I landed in Japan. Thank you for keeping this a surprise to Jong Hyun.” She says with so much gladness on her voice. Viva Touch sends her off to the airport.

 

Two hours passed and she’s now at Japan airport. She hails a cab going to her hotel, the same hotel where CNBlue boys are checked-in. She still has more than two hours to prepare before the concert starts. She looks like a normal fan wearing t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. Jong Hyun has been away for the whole week and since he can’t go home to Korea this Saturday, she decided to go and surprise him instead. Because she has a special pass, she doesn’t need to fall in line in the entrance gates. She then finds a spot near Jong Hyun’s side on the stage. She’s feeling excited and nervous at the same time. This is the first time to watch him perform live.

 

Just like the normal fan girls, she screams with her lungs out from the moment Jong Hyun comes out of the stage. She is equipped with concert materials, fan board and blue light sticks. She screams, listens and sings together wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter