Comfort

Contract 02: A GongLee Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Noona!” Baekhyun screams.

“Ya! You scared me!” She shouts while hitting Baekhyun on his shoulders.

“Sorry Noona. I just want to surprise you. Congratulations on your graduation!” He says while laughing so hard.

“What noona? You’re older than me. Haaiish this person!” she complains.

“Because you already graduated. It feels like you’re older now. I am kind of jealous.” He teases her.

“How did you know? Ya! It’s been a while since I saw you. How are you?” She asks.

“Me? Still the same…always busy. Seulgi mentioned about your graduation. I missed you so I went here. I missed my little sister who gives me advises whenever I need one, the dongsaeng who acts like a noona.” He says.

“Something wrong?” she notices the sad look in his face.   

“I met with Seulgi last night…” he pauses for a while.

“What happened? I have been very busy these past few days, haven’t talked to Seulgi.” she boldly asks.

“I think after we talked last night, it’s easier for me to accept that we can only be friends. She said you advised her to talk to me and fix things. Thank you.” He explains.

“That’s good to hear. You’re both special to me. I don’t want to hear that you’re not in good terms with her, especially now that she will enter SM again. I want to bring back those good old days with you and Seulgi. Since we parted ways and choose different fields, it’s so hard to keep up. But even if it’s like that, that’s not a reason to forget about friendship. Thank you for visiting me but I think I will punch these two guys here for scaring me!” She complains wildly.

“It’s my fault. I instructed them to scare you a bit. Do you know if Seulgi is seeing someone lately?” He asks.

“I don’t know. I have been very busy looking for a job lately. Why did you ask?” She inquires.

 

“She became prettier when I saw her. Seems like she’s seeing someone. I heard the guy is from FNC. I am not  really sure. I don’t want to ask her and sound interested.” He says.

“What? She’s seeing someone from FNC?” her voice suddenly reaches a high pitch.

“Why? What’s so surprising? Seulgi is pretty, she can date anyone.” He replies.

“It’s not like that. It’s just that I am quite surprised about the guy. Do you have any other details?” she asks hinting about someone in her mind.

“You can ask her. There a lot of cool guys in FNC. I hope it’s someone I know so I can assess if she’s in good hands.” He says.

“Are you friends with some guys in FNC?” She asks trying to fish some information especially if there’s something to know about Jong Hyun.

“I am friends with Yong Hwa hyung and Hong Ki hyung. I’ve been with CNBlue and FTIsland during music festivals. They are really cool.” He says.

“Any other guys rom FNC?” she seems really interested but she sounds a bit obvious.

“Why? Just tell me the name and I will say if he’s a bad person! You seem to know someone from FNC.” He suspects her series of questions.

“No. I am just curious on who might be that guy Seulgi is seeing, if that is true.” She lies trying to escape.

“Well, I think he is a great guy. She seems happy. And I did not see those smiles from her when we seeing each other. I think she really likes the guy.” He says looking outside the window of the car, remembering the sweet smiles from her.

 

“Are you okay?” She asks.

“I am okay Noona.” He teases.

“Don’t call me Noona!” She replies cutely whimpering in her position.

“Yah! Are you seeing someone too? When did you learn to act cute, huh?” he asks curiously.

“No!” She cries out looking so much obvious. “You know I am not interested on that.” She excuses trying to escape but at the back of her mind is the image of grumpy ahjussi Lee Jong Hyun. Her heart throbs.

“Don’t dare keep a secret from me. We’ve been friends for 8 yrs! Introduce that guy to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter