This is it!!!

Contract 02: A GongLee Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I love you for all that you are,

All that you have been,

And all you're yet to be.

 

“Seung Yeon-aa! Seung Yeon-aa!!! Can you please stop walking?” Jong Hyun catches her up on the street on her way to the nearest bus stop. 

“Why are you here? I want to go home!!!” She cries out walking faster when Jong Hyun is almost behind her. She is not looking at him feeling frightened that tears will burst out soon.

“Let’s go home! I told you I will send you home!” He protests catching up on her big steps.

“I can go home alone. And please just leave me alone! Don’t ever follow me again!” She yells at him with her heart almost bursting out. She doesn't want to act like that but she can't calm herself, her emotions continue to shoot up.

“You know I can’t do that!” He’s still on her back following her. He has no thoughts of letting her go.

“Just tell me why you can’t!!!” She suddenly stops and turns around to face him. She looks at him waiting for his answer with her face starting to redden. 

 

“Because you’re still wearing my cap. You need to return it to me.” He gives a sarcastic smirk. Silly boy comes in. He knows exactly how to .

“Oh yeah! This is yours! Now go back to your Suzy and don’t ever follow me!” She is surprised with his answer, pulls off the cap on her head and throws it to him. She turns her back again and starts to walk really fast. She looks back and notices he is still behind her. She stops and looks at him again. This time she’s unable to stop the silent tears rolling down to her flushed cheeks.  

 

“I told you not to follow me! Why can’t you understand? You’re seriously making me crazy! For God sake let's stop this. I am crying for no particular reason and it’s making me upset! Why are you making this so hard for me? Please make me understand why I have to feel this way! If you can't say...”

 

“Because I love you!” he finally utters the three magic words she is dying to hear from him. Looking straight to her watery eyes, he lets her plunge into his real feelings for a few seconds. Like a bomb finally exploded for the two silent hearts, neither of them is talking. She is left stunned upon hearing it straight from his mouth, in front of her, unexpectedly in the middle of her ranting.

 

Standing under the light of the street lamp, he can see how his words travelled down through her heart. He gently pulls her into his arms covering her into a warm embrace, putting her head on his pounding chest. The whole place is so silent as if they rented it for the two of them alone. They breath heavily after the chase plus the pounding of their hearts because of the sudden confession.

 

“I wasn’t planning on loving you, but I am happy that I did. I love you Seung Yeon-aa.” He sweetly whispers in her ear as he gently cuddles her head. 

“How dare you say it to me like that?! I fantasized a very romantic confession when I was in college.” She teases him pulling a little away from the hug. She's been waiting to here it directly from him and now she's stunned. His hands are still locked on her waist her back. She  can only gives him a sweet smile. 

“Sorry, but I can’t promise you a world like fairy tales. But I will always try to be the best boyfriend to you in this harsh and tiring reality.” He answers sweetly.

“No. I don’t care about my fantasies anymore. All I want is for you to hold me and call me your girl.” She smiles endearingly with a warm and tight hug. He sealed the moment with a tender kiss on her forehead.

“Let’s go. It’s getting cold. How can you walk so fast? We’re far from the restaurant. Let’s just wait for the bus. You need to wear this cap again. Sorry for teasing you earlier but you were so cute when you’re angry.” The two both l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter