Playa: Part1

Contract 02: A GongLee Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happend to me.

 

The lovely trip starts off very romantically as the two takes in a deluxe motor launch on their way to their suite. This is after the 45 minute drive from Cancun International Airport. It’s a very unique experience for them to be transported from the hotel lobby to the room via a winding lagoon, like a secret passage to paradise. They are escorted by a butler while sipping tequila as a welcome drink. Basically all rooms are facing either the lagoon or beach with private docks. This resort that was well recommended by Viva Touch is the perfect place to hide but also enjoy the summer vacation. Jong Hyun chose the beachfront suite, the sand just two steps down from their deck.

 

“Wow Oppa, how did you find this paradise?” Seung Yeon asks the moment they got off the boat.

“Viva hyung is from Mexico. He said this is the perfect place for us. He is right.” He says assisting her upstairs on the way straight to their room.

 

The room is very stylish and gleaming. It’s a presidential suite perfect for a royal vacation just for her. It is way too big for the two of them. It has a very spacious living room with a bucket of wine already waiting in the table, a very refreshing veranda surrounded by green mangroves from the lagoon and a private plunge pool.

 

“Wow. This is ten times bigger than my whole apartment.” Seung Yeon is in awe as he takes her inside showing the whole suite. His hand is drape over her shoulder while her hand is snug on his waist.

“Tada..” He opens another door which leads them to the master bedroom. It has another private plunge pool just right outside the sliding glass door.

“Why is your smile that big?” She looks at him with a huge smile in his face then punches him on his chest, maybe thinking of something ert.

“Why? I did not say anything. I am just smiling.” He answers.

“Hmm maybe we can rest for now then later we’re going somewhere.” He continues patting her on her head.

 

When the sun is almost setting, the two arrives at the open area of certain establishment.

“Are you ready?” He asks her before opening the door of the van.

“Why? You’re scaring me with those questions.” She gives a suspicious look on what’s outside.

“We’re going to fly!” He exclaims then jumps off the van.

“Don’t tell me…” she stops as she reads the huge Drop Zone sign in front of her. Yes! They are going to sky dive.

 

After the short briefing for the instructions, signing forms and wearing of gears, the two are escorted by the pilot and the sky dive instructor. Once boarded, her legs keeps on shaking inside the skydive aircraft. She squeezes his hand unconsciously because of her nervousness. He keeps on talking to the instructor for the final reminders while waiting for the right altitude to jump in. They are going to make a tandem jump.

 

It is finally time to jump out. Seung Yeon is acting so cute hesitating if she could actually make this jump. The instructor is laughing watching her being so nervous. This is crazy, she says still protesting.

“You trust me right? Just enjoy this and don’t be nervous. Let’s do this baby!” He whispers and suddenly jumps out of the plane.

 

This is now the Oh My God I’m Falling thrill. She feels like there’s a ton of wind blowing at her. After 45 seconds of the sudden fall, time to open the parachute. He holds her hand tightly giving her a sign to just chill and enjoy the scenery. All her fears surprisingly melts away, now it’s a nice, pleasant, parachute ride down. She lets the biggest smile on her face as they float down for another few minutes, chilling in the sky. He controls the rope so she is able to spin around a bit and get a view of the whole scenery. Of course nothing beats the beauty of the sunset, the huge water form and the white sands of the beach. It’s a rush feeling, all beautiful around you. She can see the entire beautiful world stretch out below her arms for the first time in her life.

 

Their feet approaches the sand so fast. It is not a perfect landing just what they see in movies. They tumble a little on the sand but he likes this kind of landing than a perfect landing. He rests on top of her who is still giggling like a little girl, repetitively saying how fun it is up there. He is so moved seeing her so happy like that. Without any reservations, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter