Gate Crash

Contract 02: A GongLee Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Hyun is resting in his huge bed almost with only his black boxers on. He stoops under the soft comforter covering his whole body. Today he feels like he has all the sluggishness in the world, too lazy to get up. The night has been so hard on him. He was not able to sleep soundly thinking about President Han’s words about convincing that girl. He tries to shift his body on different positions betting his luck to catch some more sleep - to the right, to the left, plank, freefall, whatever kind of sleeping position doesn’t even work.

“Aaahhh! That Gong Seung Yeon girl!” he screams uncovering his head out of the bed sheet. “You’re making me crazy! You will pay for this! I promise!” He outcries. He finally jumps out of his bed and walks inside the bathroom to take cold shower. The moment he’s done showering, he gets his phone and dialed Min Hyuk’s number.

“Hey Min Hyuk-ie. Where are you?” he asks.

“At my unit Hyung. Why?” Min Hyuk immediately responds.

“Do you have any schedule for today?” he asks again.

“Hmmm. I will bring my cats in the grooming shop today” Min Hyuk replies.

“Good. Cancel it. You will go with me. We will go somewhere” he answers back.

“Where?” Min Hyuk asks.

“Don’t ask where! Just get dressed! I will be there in an hour. Hurry!” he hangs up the phone.

“Hello! Hello! Aish. What’s wrong with him?” Min Hyuk talks to himself.

In less than an hour he arrives at Min Hyuk’s apartment. He stops at the front of the building waiting for Min Hyuk. He’s about to dial his number again when he hears small knocks on his window. He unlocks the door and let Min Hyuk inside his car. Like in any casual day, Min Hyuk looks so chic in a gray polo and a black ripped jean. Among the CNBlue members, Min Hyuk is known for his baby-face and cute acts but these past few months he slowly shows off his masculine side.  

“You look so trendy huh.” he teases.

“And you look like an ajhussi. Why don’t you buy some clothes other than white t-shirts and cargo pants?” Min Hyuk replies.

“Why? I am comfortable wearing these! Anyway, it’s good that you dressed good today. We will go to Sungshin Women’s University. You’re going to speak with the school president and with that girl on behalf of me.” He says.

“Eh Hyung! You’re crazy. How can we possibly enter a women’s university? Do you have an appointment today? Don’t tell me we’re going to gatecrash in the university?” Min Hyuk is almost furious in Jong Hyun’s idea.

“I don’t have but President Han told me he is good friends with the university president. That’s why I asked you here. You are the nation’s boyfriend! And most elderly people like you as their future son-in-law. Just talk to them - use your charms. Don’t worry about the guards I can handle them.” He reassures the nervous Min Hyuk.

“Stop the car and drop me off here. I don’t want to be in trouble Hyung! We're like gate crashers! I don’t like your idea.” Min Hyuk sounds really worried.    

“No! You will help me. We will not intrude; we will go inside peacefully – no trouble. I promise. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter