Go...Get Her!

Contract 02: A GongLee Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walks outside the meeting room with a heavy heart and confused mind. His feeling was right - there is really something about that emergency meeting. Now he’s in a situation where he needs to decide over two things he doesn’t want to happen: accept that his album will not be released as planned or try his luck to convince a girl to collaborate with him. These two thoughts drive him nuts. He drags himself into the nearest restroom and talks to himself facing the mirror.

“Timing is just so cruel. Why does President Han meets that girl when I am about to release my first solo album? Is President Han playing his cards against me? No! This can’t be. I will not let him use my album to convince that girl.” He persuades himself. “This is not right and this is so depressing to do alone. How can I possibly convince a girl to sign a contract here? Does President Han wants me to use my handsome face and overflowing charisma over that girl? Then she should be as pretty as that picture perfect girl! Wait until I can take my revenge on you after you sign in here!” He continues to rant in front of the mirror.  

He faces the direction towards CNBLUE’s practice room. Other members are still on their break so he is not surprised to see an empty practice room. Yong Hwa is skiing in Japan, Jong Shin exploring New Zealand and Min Hyuk touring Busan. He reaches for his guitar and amplifier and positions himself at the corner of the room. He strums randomly until his music becomes noise. He feels so angry thinking that he might postpone his solo album with the appearance of something that is out of his control. He continues to strum so hard thanks to Min Hyuk who happens to enter the room.

“Hyung! Why are you so mad? Something happened?” Min Hyuk asks.

“When did you arrive here? I thought you’re still in Busan.” He seems surprised.

“Last night Hyung. Oh Busan is a very nice place. You’re lucky to be raised there. Something bothering you Hyung?” Min Hyuk asks.

“How do you ask a girl out?” he looks desperate.

“Haha. So this is about a girl? I thought you don’t have any plans to date. You can do it Lee Jong Hyun style. Busan namja style!” Min Hyuk teases.

“It’s not what you think. President Han traps me over his plan.” He lets out a sigh.

“What plan?” Min Hyuk is curious.

“He wants me to collaborate with a gayegaum performance for my upcoming album and use that as an excuse to get a girl sign in our company.” He explains

“Eyy, it’s just a piece of cake for you Hyung. Just date her and once she’s fallen you can convince her to sign in our company. I am just kidding. So what are you planning to do?” Min Hyuk asks.

“I will talk to President Han again and let him know I will not do what he wants. I can’t even act cute in front of a girl how can I possibly convince her. Aiish! This is really making me crazy. Why it has to be me? And why is that girl playing so hard to get. And why is President Han trying so hard to get her? Aish! I have so many questions this is getting me really upset!” he exclaims.

*****

Seung Yeon is eating her meal in the student cafeteria. In front of her is an order of kimba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter