Hurting

Contract 02: A GongLee Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The truth is, if I could be with anyone it'd be definitely you, only you.

 

“Does it still hurts?” Jong Hyun tries to start the conversation as he drives away from FNC Entertainment. He reaches to her injured hand and gently it. She thinks Jong Hyun really looks cool driving on one hand and the other hand babying her. Her mind is still consumed from all the thoughts running inside it as she looks at the beautiful street lights. She suddenly imagines herself walking hand in hand with him on a cold night like today. Silence inside the car makes her remember what he said in the storage room.

 

Flashback:

“No matter how hard you try to stay away from me, you can’t do it. I will be at your back, at your side, I will be wherever near you, like a chewing gum stuck in your body. Don’t ever think of running away from me, I will surely hunt you back to me.”

Jong Hyun’s words are so genuine, a direct attack in her troubled heart. But her mind has its own worries too. She’s not in the right state to think clearly.

“What if I’m wrong? What if I am only assuming? What if Seoulhyun is right?What if Woobin oppa returns? These thoughts battle inside her mind.

But there is one thing she is dying to know but she can’t ask…

“Jong Hyun-ssi, do you love me?” She asks inside her mind.

All her doubts and worries inside her mind left her stunned in front of him. She was not able to let a word come out . Neither can she move her body. Her strength is all drained by all her fears and doubts.

“Seung Yeon-aa, are you okay? Why are you not saying anything? Seung Yeon-aa?” Jong Hyun tries to disrupt her.

“Sorry. Let’s just go home.” She says walking outside the room.

 

“Oh! You missed the street to my apartment.” She’s suddenly disconnected from her thoughts pointing at the street at her right.

“I know. We’re going somewhere before I send you home.” He says still caressing her hand in his lap.

Half an hour passed and they are now in the parking of the restaurant. The place is not crowded but Seung Yeon can see some other luxurious cars parked near them.

“Wear this.” Jong Hyun hands over a black mask and a black cap. “I haven’t been here for quite a long time. Just in case there are many people inside. If there are people staring, don’t mind them. Just follow me inside, okay?” He says after putting his own mask and cap. He then shifts his body to her side and looks at her endearingly as she puts on her cap. He is staring at her while fixing her cap, tucking her hair behind her ears, no words, just staring at her.

“Why?” She asks shyly returning his gaze.

“Nothing. You’re really beautiful to my eyes. I’m in big trouble.” He says sweetly her cute soft cheeks. She looks down feeling embarrassed with his actions again but he holds her chin and let her meet his eyes.

“Remember the time when we first met? We bumped into each other at your school corridor. You were wearing a black cap when I was holding you in your waist, holding you so tight because you might fall from the accident. But I was so nervous that time to be so close with a girl again, hold her in my arms and look at her straight in the eyes. I was only looking at your eyes. I thought they are really pretty. And now I am looking at those eyes again, those pretty eyes. Thank you…” He stops when someone knocks at the tinted window of his car. He excuses himself to Seung Yeon and goes outside the meet the person.

 

“Jong Hyun-aa! It’s been a while. You’ve missed a lot of happy times!” Kyu Hyun gives him a warm hug in the parking lot.

“Bro! I am so happy to see you here again. We live in the same Korea but you’re always hiding from us! I can’t remember your last visit here. And you look really happy these days. I’ve seen your media photos. Let’s go inside.” Chang Min joins in.

“Stop those cheesy lines. Oh! I am with someone. I want you guys to meet her. All of you should be nice to her.” Jong Hyun says walking fast near her side to open the door. Everyone is not expecting a scene like this, first time for him to bring someone and introduce to them. Their expectation rises up when a thin, white and pale leg slowly steps outside the car. Seung Yeon is also surprised to see four guys in front of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter