Picture Perfect

Contract 02: A GongLee Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun is almost up taking its peek on the old window blinds of his production room. The room is a bit messy with the empty cup of black noodles, empty cans of orange juice and crumpled papers scattered all over the long table. Other than this, he keeps the room neat especially his musical instruments. He takes good care of his instruments – expensive acoustic and electric guitars carefully hanging near the sofa bed. His keyboard is under his table with two large computer monitors for editing his music.  Aside from his own apartment unit, he considers his production room his second home – second sacred room after his own private room.

His favorite silver mug mirrors the array of lights glancing inside his room. He is sleeping on the small sofa bed and irritably opened his eyes because of the blinding light. Again, he forgot to shut the blinds before taking a nap. He hunches lazily in the sofa trying to sit. He reaches for his phone and realizes it’s almost 7 in the morning. He scrolls some messages in his phone from his manager checking for his schedule for the day. His day is not jammed pack of activities unlike the previous months. He has more time writing and creating songs. He slowly opened his door and stretches his neck outside and sights some early company employees on their respective desks.

He drives his Aston Martin on his way home along the busy streets of Cheongdam-dong. The past few weeks has been like this – staying late or even catching some sleep in his production room. He is working almost all of his time preparing for his solo album. He will meet President Han to present the first draft of his album song list the day after tomorrow. President Han has been putting a lot of pressure on him considering his two hyungs – Yong Hwa and Hong Ki who successfully carried out their solo album and solo activities. For him, there is no need to compete. He just wants to put his soul in the music he creates for his fans. President Han has been very vocal on how much he believes in his talent and skills as a musician but they always argue over one thing – fan service. Jong Hyun is not very expressive towards his fans. Most of the time he shows his normal expression - cold and aloof but deep inside he is very caring and trustworthy person.

He arrives at the lobby of his apartment taking the alley at the back of the building. He usually doesn’t hide his face despite his celebrity status. He is known for pulling a casual look – black shades, messy hair, white shirt, cargo pants and sometimes unshaven beard. Despite this scruffy look, he still looks hot and y with his manly attributes and handsome physical appearance.

“Mr. Lee Jong Hyun” the attendant calls his attention. He walks a bit backwards on the service desk.

“Good morning sir, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter