Chapter 2

Dear Boy

After their romantic secret date, Jiyong takes Sohee out to his BMW and starts the engine. 

"What about those waiters and the workers in the hotel? Will they sell this to the media?" Sohee.

"Don't worry, I got it all cover. I'm Kwon Jiyong." Jiyong, he coolly smiles.

He drove her back to Wonder Girls' dorm and then drive himself back to Big Bang's dorm. When he got inside the dorm, all of the members came up to him and ask with curiosity.

"Hyung how was it? Did she say yes?" Seungri, he was the first to ask.

"Of course she said yes. Who do you think I am? I am Kwon Jiyong, KWON JIYONG!" Jiyong, he proudly tell Seungri off."

"Yeah, you're great. Yet you've just now gotten yourself a girlfriend, you're very first girlfriend after 21 years of living." Seungri, he teases Jiyong

"YAH! Do you want to die?! So what if she's my first girlfriend?! No one was ever worthy of being my girlfriend until I met her. Shut your mouth unless you want me to do it for you." Jiyong.

"Okay okay mister. Have fun with my new sister-in-law. Don't make her cry okay." Seungri, he continue to tease Jiyong while walking back to his room.

"This kid. . ." Jiyong.

"Just make sure you guys don't get caught by the media. I'm not worrying about you or us, but you should know how much Sohee can be hurt by this. I don't know about Wonderfuls, but VIPs especially your fans will go nuts bashing Sohee. Just be careful." Taeyang, he advised Gdragon as he leans against the wall eating his ice cream.

"That's right, since we're both idols we can't announce it to the world that we're dating. It can hurt both of us greatly. Let's just keep this a secret for now." Jiyong, he thoughts to himself.

[Next day]

The Wonder Girls got up early in the morning and went off to the salon to get ready for Star King's recording. After an hour later the girls takes off and are now on their way to the SBS building.

The recording starts and many contestants are showing off their tricks and talents. One of the contestant challenged Sohee for a dance battle. Unable to refuse, Sohee accepted it. The little girl starts to dance first and she wowed the audience with her dancing ability. 

"Next up is Wonder Girls' Sohee!" the MC announces.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeahh!! Wonder Girls!" Heechul and Leeteuk.

Their shouting or better describe as screaming shocked Sohee and the rest of the people in the studio. Sohee's shock expression on her face causes the audience to laugh.

As the music starts to play Beyonce's Crazy In Love, Sohee starts to dance. Her clean and y dancing together with her cute face and hot body makes the audience go wild. Heechul on the other side is already crazy watching Sohee dances.

"Heechul-shi, why are you so especially happy to see Sohee dances?" Kang Dong Ho.

"Oh, that. . . I've always been a fan of her. I really like her dancing and especially her mandu cheeks." Heechul.

Immediately after hearing Heechul saying "mandu cheeks" Sohee grabs her cheeks in embarrassment and shyly laughed.

"Heechul-shi, are you confessing your love to our Sohee right now?" Kang Dong Ho.

"Ummm. . ." Heechul, he hesitated as he looks to Leeteuk for help.

"Remember what will happen to Sohee if you say yes." Leeteuk, whispered to Heechul. 

"No, I'm just her fan." Heechul, he answered as he can understands that their fans ELF will be very upset if he admit to this, so he had no choice but to say other wise.

"Do you want to show them our Tell Me dance?" Leeteuk.

As soon as Leeteuk asks, Heechul immediately jumps out of his seat together with Leeteuk and starts to dance to Tell Me. Heechul keeps on looking toward Sohee as he dances, it was pretty obvious that he likes her even though he denied it.

Mean while Big Bang are at home watching this live board cast. Jiyong doesn't seems to be very happy with this episode in particularly. Noticing his unpleasant expression Taeyang suggested them to turn off the TV.

Right after Taeyang turned off the TV, Jiyong grabs his phone and starts to text Sohee.

"Are you still filming? When will your schedule be clear for today?" Jiyong, he texted to Sohee

It was break time at the recording studio so Sohee checked her phone and saw his text. 

"This is the only schedule we have today. I will be done by 1:00PM" Sohee, she replies back.

"Come over to my place after you finish your schedule. The members are gone, I want to spend sometime with you." Jiyong, he texted back

"I got it, bye." Sohee, she ended their conversation.

"What do you mean the members are gone? We're all still here!" Taeyang, he shouts at Jiyong as he pushes him to the side of the couch.

"Well then be gone, you're doing it for a good deed. Here use my credit card, go out somewhere and eat with the other 3." Jiyong, he hands Taeyang his credit card and pushes him out of the living room.

Just like that the other 4 members of Big Bang are gone.

[20 minutes later]

Sohee rings the door bell when she arrives at Big Bang's dorm. Jiyong rushes out to open the door. As soon as he opens the door, he pulls her inside and closed the door, he grabs Sohee's tightly by the waist and just hug her without any reason.

"I . . . can't. . . breathe. . .!!" Sohee, she is struggling to breathe.

Despite her being suffocated, he still wouldn't let go. He continue to hugs her even tighter.

"I don't want to let go." Jiyong.

Sohee continue to pushes him off while trying to get some air. Finally he let go.

"What is wrong with you? I almost died!" Sohee.

"I'd rather let you die in my hand then to see you with another man." Jiyonghe angrily replies as he walk away to the living room.

"What other man? You're my very first boyfriend, I don't have any other man!" Sohee, she follows him to the living room.

"What about today's Star King? It's obvious that he likes you!" Jiyong, he drops down on the couch. 

"Who? Super Junior's Heechul? He said he was only a fan. Plus I didn't even talk to him. Stop being immature like a kid." Sohee.

"Immature?! Me?!" Jiyong.

"Okay, okay let's stop this. I'll cook you something to eat, what do you want?" Sohee.

"You." Jiyong.

"WHAT?! You're still not over it?" Sohee.

"Awh, I'm not over it." Jiyong.

Being hurt he pulls Sohee over to his lap and wraps his arms around her waist as he back hugs her.

"I'm selfish, I'm childish, whatever. I just don't want to share you with anyone else. I want every other man to back off from you. I want them to know that you're mine, but I can't announce it to the whole world that we're dating. This is annoying." Jiyong.

"Then promise me you won't see any other girls." Sohee, she turns around and looks at Jiyong as she speaks.

"Do I look like a player to you?" Jiyong, he looks up.

"Awh, you do!" Sohee, she teases.

"Okay then I'll show you a real player." Jiyong.

He puts her on the couch and starts to tickle her. With the tickles Sohee couldn't stop laughing. She begs him to stop tickling her as tears starts to form in her eyes due to too laughing.

He stops tickling her and she stops laughing. He then bends toward her, when they're only inches away he closes his eyes, Sohee did too and they had their very first kiss together on that day.