Chapter 26

Dear Boy

Sohee gets out of the car a starts to look around.

"Waaaaaah~ Where is this place?" Sohee, she turns around and ask Jiyong.

Jiyong just laughs at her cute curiosity over everything she sees. He holds her hand and they walk to the hotel.

"Why are we going to the hotel? What if we get caught? Jiyong!" Sohee, she pulls back.

"To stay over the night what else? Do you want to sleep out here in the cold? Why are you so afraid of getting caught? You forgot who I am? I'm Kwon Jiyong. Kwong Jiyong. Listen carefully. I can get away with anything. I can do whatever I want. Just follow me, get it?" Jiyong, he bends over and pinches her cheek.

After checking in with the hotel, they take the elevator and went to their room.

[Inside the room]

Sohee happily look around the room, then suddenly:

"Wait! Why is there only one bed?!!" Sohee, she points at the bed.

"Why do we need two? Didn't we already sleep together?" Jiyong.

"But, but, but, that was an accident. This is different." Sohee.

"This is the result of dropping out of high school. Dear miss, you won't get pregnant with just sleeping with an opposite gender. Don't you worry." Jiyong, he teases.

"I know that! I have at least that much knowledge. I just don't think it's a good idea to sleep together again." Sohee.

"Stop whining and change your clothes already." Jiyong.

"Clothes? What clothes? I didn't bring any---" Sohee.

Jiyong throws the clothes over to Sohee. She takes a look at the clothes.

"Where did you get these from? How do you know my size?" Sohee.

"I bought them. Why wouldn't I know your size? I'm your boyfriend I know everything about you. I held you many time, I know the size of your body." Jiyong.

"If others hear this they will have the wrong idea. Watch what you're saying." Sohee.

"Just go change already." Jiyong, he signals her to the bathroom.

Sohee walks into the bathroom and change into the snowboarding clothes. She walks out after finish changing. As soon as Jiyong looks up she spins around.

"Fits perfectly. Thank you~" Sohee, she smiled.

"No problem~~ Let's go." Jiyong, he wraps his arm around her shoulder and walk out.

They went on top of the mountain filled with snows and prepare themselves for snowboarding. 

"It's this your first time?" Jiyong.

He looks over at Sohee who is struggling to put on the equipment, she seems to be clueless.

"Awh. I never went to snowboarding before." Sohee, she looks up.

"You should have experience more fun when you were little. You shouldn't have become famous at that young of an age and even moved to America." Jiyong.

He looks at her with pity knowing that her youth wasn't as fun as it should've be like other teenagers. He then walks over, kneel down and put the equipment on for her. After helping her to put on everything, he pulls her up.

"Ready?" Jiyong, he looks at her and smile.

"What do you mean ready?" Sohee.

Not being able to finish preparing herself Jiyong pushes her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" Sohee, she screams as she has never snow boarded before and she was scared.

Jiyong on top seeing her screaming, he starts to get worry. Just then Sohee falls down and the snowboard fell off her feet. Jiyong immediately runs toward her and hugs her as they fall. Together they rolls down to the bottom, they are now both covered with snow. Jiyong quickly gets up and also help Sohee gets up.

"That was dangerous!" Jiyong, he looks at her.

"Didn't you hear me? I said I've never snow boarded before." Sohee, she breathe.

"That's my fault. I was too excited. Don't ever let this happen again. I was scared, I thought I was going lose you. . ." Jiyong, he hugs her.

"It's okay. It was just an accident." Sohee, she pads his back.

After that Jiyong starts to teach Sohee the basic of snowboarding. He teaches her for hours before he agrees to let her snowboard by herself.

"That's my girlfriend! Good job!" Jiyong, he shouts after Sohee successfully got down to the bottom.

"I'm a good student. Merong~" Sohee, she sticks her tounge out to .

"Na, it was because I'm a good teacher." Jiyong.

"Of course you're good. Even Dara unnie thanked you for helping her with carrying the snowboard. I saw that article." Sohee, she walks away.

"Sohee? Are you jealous? You are, aren't you." Jiyong, he laughs.

"Keep on dreaming." Sohee, she continues on to walks.

"Where are you going?" Jiyong, he follows her.

"To get food. I'm hungry." Sohee.

After they finished eating they head to their room. Jiyong went ahead and take a shower first, while Sohee checks on her phone for missed calls and text messages.

30 minutes later, Jiyong gets out of the bathroom.

"You can go take a shower now." Jiyong, he speaks as he towels his hair.

Sohee gets her clothes and get into the bathroom to take a shower while Jiyong is now watching the TV. 40 minutes later Sohee comes out in her white pajama. Her long, black, and luxurious wet hairs caught his attention, he stopped watching the TV and stares at her towel drying her hair. He immediately turns around when Sohee caught him staring at her. Noticing Jiyong, Sohee laughs and sits down on the bed, continuing to dry her hair. 

After she finished drying her hair, she takes out her phone to check on the text messages again. Jiyong walks over to the bed and sits down by her side.

"Who are you texting?" Jiyong, he looks over.

"No one, just checking." Sohee.

Just then she receives a new text message. Instantly Jiyong looks over. To his surprise the sender is none other than Thunder. 

"Sohee, how are you? I haven't been in contact with you at all. By the way congrats on your successful comeback. I'd like to have a dinner with you, text me when you're free." Thunder, he texted.

Reading the text, Jiyong grabs the phone and re-read it.

"What is he doing? Sohee. . ." Jiyong.

"He just texted to greet me. We contacts each other from time to time. It's nothing surprising." Sohee.

"Nothing surprising? It is a surprise to me! This guy, he needs to give up on you already. Why don't you just tell me that you're with me?" Jiyong.

"Because then he could go and tell other and our secret relationship will not work anymore." Sohee.

"But Wonder Girls are allowed to date now. I don't see anything wrong with revealing our relationship." Jiyong.

"You need to think of VIPs, your fans will be heart broken. I don't want them too." Sohee.

"Why do you care so much for my fans. Care more for our relationship!" Jiyong.

"I care for you so of course I would care for your fans too." Sohee.

"Either way you're not going to have any dinner with him." Jiyong, he deleted the text.

"Why did you delete it?" Sohee.

She gets over and try to get her phone back, but Jiyong continues on to hold onto the phone. He then grabs her waist and says.

"Just be good and go to sleep. This is between man and man, get it?" Jiyong.

"What man and man?" Sohee.

"Just go to sleep!" Jiyong.

He lays down along with Sohee, he covers them up with the blanket, hugs her tightly, closes his eyes and go to sleep. Sohee silently laughs at his cute jealousy and then closes her eyes, hugs him back and go to sleep.

[Next day]

"Good morning~" Sohee, she wakes up first and wakes Jiyong up.

"Why are you up so early? Let's go back to sleep~~" Jiyong, he pulls her down back to sleep.

"Wake up. Jiyongie~~" Sohee, she tickles him.

"Ha. . . stop! Hahaha. . . stop!" Jiyong, he laughs.

Had no choice Jiyong was forced to wake up. Just then the door bell rings, and the worker brought the breakfast in. 

"Enjoy your breakfast Mr. and Mrs. Kwon." said the worker, he walks out and closed the door.

"Mrs. Kwon? Pu-haha." Sohee, she laughs.

"Stop laughing Mrs. Kwon. Let's eat." Jiyong, he carries her in bridal style and put on the chair.

They starts to each their breakfast. Sohee drinks the coffee with cream on it and some of the creams got onto her nose, causing Jiyong to laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" Sohee, she takes the cream and wipe it on his face.

"Don't even start with me" Jiyong.

He tried to shields, but Sohee keeps on wiping creams on his face.

"I see how it is, bring it on!" Jiyong, he takes the creams on his coffee and wipes on her face.

They had fun playing around just then to realize that their faces are covered with white creams. They look at each other and laughs.

"Let's take a picture of this." Jiyong, he takes out his camera and take a photo of them like that.

After finishing their breakfast, they starts to pack up and get ready to go back. Finished with packing up, Jiyong grabs their luggage and holds Sohee's hand, together they walk down to the hotel lobby and check out. 

They gets into the car and drove back to Seoul.