Chapter 28

Dear Boy

[At the restaurant]

Big Bang and Wonder Girls starts to eat their foods. While eating Daesung tries to start a conversation.

"Yeeun-shi, you look really nice with blonde hairs. So Americanized." Daesung, he smiles as he speaks.

"Oh thank you. I was worried about you when I saw the news about the incident." Yenny.

"You heard about it? Thank you for caring about me, it makes me feel special." Daesung, he got shy.

"You and Yeeun just go out already. You keep on talking about Yeeun everyday." Seungri, he cuts Daesung off.

"What about you?! You keep on daydreaming about Sunmi everyday too! You're not that much different from me!!" Daesung.

"Seungri-shi?! Me?!" Sunmi, her eyes grew bigger and bigger.

"Hyung!! Why did you tell her?!!" Seungri.

"You two, be quiet! All of you just go out." Taeyang.

Yenny and Sunmi blushes as they listen and they starts to grow shy to the boys.

"Taeyang, you're no exception. We all know you and Sunye has something something going on between you two." TOP, he eats his foods.

Taeyang and Sunye both blushes and try to hide their embarrassment.

"But oppa, you and Yubin unnie both likes each other too. Us 6 are not the only one." Sunye.

"I admit it! I do like Yubin. At least I man up and admit it. Now it's your turn Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri!!" TOP, he points at them.

"I admit it. I like Park Yeeun!" Daesung, he stands up and shout.

"Me too!! I like Lee Sunmi!" Seungri, he follows Daesung.

Everyone then look at Taeyang waiting for his response. Taeyang just look at Sunye and shyly say:

"I like you the best." Taeyang, he smiles as he looks at Sunye.

Both group then become extremely shy toward each other.

"Sigh! If only we can have another WonderBang collaboration." Daesung, he sigh.

"Why don't we ask our bosses to let us have another one?" Taeyang.

"I agree." Sunye.

"Let's do it then." TOP.

They continue on to finish their dinner.

[Back at Wonder Girls' house]

After a long nap Jiyong wakes up, he starts to move around and it causes Sohee to also wake up. 

"How long did we sleep for?" Jiyong, he looks at Sohee.

"Ummm. . . I'm not sure. Lemme check." Sohee.

"2 hours." Sohee, she look at the clock.

"Hahahaha!" Jiyong, he wraps his stomach and laugh.

"What's so funny?" Sohee.

"Nabi-ahh! You're face is so swollen, you're a real mandu right now!!" Jiyong, he laughs.

"You're mean!" Sohee, she hits him and then quick to cover her face up.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry, but I find your mandu cheeks to be extremely adorable." Jiyong, he pulls her back.

"Glad to see you smiling and laughing like this." Sohee.

"It's all thanks to you. I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here." Jiyong.

"You need to stay strong okay? Because we're leaving for China and America soon." Sohee, she informed him.

"What?! Already?! Why?! It's so fast!! Wonder Girls has only been in Korea for 2 months. Why can't you guys stay longer?!!" Jiyong, he stood up.

"Our movie will be out in February, so we have to finish all of our Asian promotions before that and hurry back for the movie and US album release." Sohee, she tries to calm him down.

"Why?! We've just recently got back together! I DO NOT WANT TO BE APART FROM YOU!" Jiyong.

Seeing him getting mad, not knowing how to calm him down, Sohee just hugs him and pray that he will calm down.

"Please don't be mad. We will be back at the end of 2012. Please don't be mad." Sohee, she begs him.

"I went crazy in those times without you. I've just recently become sane with you by my side. Now you're telling me you're going to leave again?! WHY MUST WE PART AGAIN?!!!?!" Jiyong, he shouts. 

Sohee just try her best to hold him tight and calm him down.

"I DON'T want to go through that period in 2009 and 2010 again!!!! I had enough of missing you everyday and feeling like going crazy over the thoughts of you! I DON'T want to be apart from you!" Jiyong, out of anger he tries to take Sohee's arms off him.

Sohee then lets go of him and calmly speaks.

"What do you want me to do then? This is my career. I chose this path, I must follow it til the very end." Sohee, she looks at him seriously.

"I don't care. You need to be with me at all time." Jiyong, he gets stubborn.

"Kwon Jiyong, get back to reality. As much as we love each other, we both love our career as well. We both have our own things to do, and must accomplish. This is how life is in this cold industry. I understand how you feel, and I don't want to be apart from you either. But look here, soon Big Bang will be promoting in Japan so either way we will have to part. It will only be a few months. We will be back by summer. Please listen to me." Sohee, she looks at him and calmly speaks as she holds onto his hands.

"I don't want this. I want to just stop everything and be with you. I'm tired of having to hide our relationship. I want to be able to walk around the city holding your hand, to be seen with you in public. This is too much." Jiyong, he drops down onto the couch.

"Let's make a promise to each other. Let's work hard for the sake of our groups, when our groups accomplish it goals we then can meet each other back here in Korea in summer." Sohee, she sits down by his side and hold his hand.

Jiyong calms himself down and listen to her.

"Okay then, promise. Here take this, this is my promise to you. We will for sure see each other again by summer of 2012." Jiyong, he takes off his necklace and help her put it on her neck.

"When are you guys leaving?" Jiyong, he sadly asked.

"Beginning of January." Sohee.

"Okay. Let's not talk about this. With the time we have left with in this year, let's spend it well. Come, I'll heat up the food, let's eat." Sohee, she pulls Jiyong over to the kitchen.

"I don't eat in the kitchen." Jiyong, he whines.

"Stop whining. You will have to fix this bad habit of yours." Sohee.

Sohee heats up the food and they start to eat their belated dinner. 

After the dinner Jiyong kisses Sohee good-bye then walks out of Wonder Girls' house. He walks to the parking lot and drove back to Big Bang's dorm.

Right after Jiyong left Wonder Girls returns back to their house. They all enter the house smiling and laughing.

"What's good? Everyone seem so happy." Sohee, she gets curious.

"We're all about to have a boyfriend soon." Yenny, she laughs.

"Who?" Sohee.

"When we leave, we met Big Bang. We had dinner together." Yubin.

"Big Bang came here to look for Jiyong, so we met them." Sunye.

"Waaaah~~ It's all thanks to me and Jiyong. Gimme some money. You guys should really thank us." Sohee, she teases.

"You wish!" Yubin, she laughs.

"Don't be too happy yet. We're leaving soon." Sohee.

"We know, that's why we say 'about to' get a boyfriend." Sunye.

"Now let's all finish our Korean activities with a big smile for Korean Wonderfuls then head off to face our challenge." Yenny, she gathers all of Wonder Girls together.

"Wonder Girls, Spread The Wonder!" Wonder Girls, they all put their hands together and shouts.

After December is over, now in 2012 Wonder Girls wraps up their Korean activities and head to their China and US promotion.