Chapter 41

Dear Boy

Sohee is now all alone sitting on the bed inside the room.

"I really am pregnant with Jiyong's baby. . . ?? What am I going to do. . .??? I don't want to go back. . . I don't want to face him and Dara unnie. . . I won't be able to take it seeing them together. . . I don't want him to know that I'm pregnant. . ." Sohee, she talks to herself holding onto her stomach.

"Baby, umma sorry that you will have to grow up without a dad. . . please forgive umma." Sohee, she tears up as she touches her stomach.

She looks at the wedding ring on her finger and starts to cry again as she thinks back of what happened at the pension and her attempt in committing suicide.

After quite sometime of being alone and thinking to herself, Sohee finally calms herself down.

"Let's forget about that person, let's move on. From now on I will just live here and forget about all of those troubles." Sohee, she convinces herself.

She walks out of the house.

"Hey!" Nichkhun, he waves as he smiles.

"Hello." Sohee, she bows to Nichkhun

"Wooooow!! We're on top of a mountain!!" Sohee, she was fascinated to see the ocean from where she was standing.

"Did you have a hard time carrying me up here??" Sohee.

"No, I always have to carry woods, water etc, so I'm used to carrying stuff. You're nothing compare to those heavy stuffs." Nichkhun, he smiles.

"Do you want a tour around the village?" Nichkhun.

"I'd love to." Sohee, she smiles at Nichkhun.

Seeing her smile Nichkhun was surprised, he was mesmerized by her beautiful smile. He blushed a little, then soon get back to his senses.

"Let's go!" Nichkhun, he smiles and offers his hand to Sohee.

Sohee smiles back and take his hand, together they tour around the village. Nichkhun takes Sohee to all of the beautiful places and introduces her to the village people and his friends. 

"Woow. This place has a lot of our cultural stuffs, the traditions are so amazing. I dropped out of high school before I could get to learn about these, this is so amazing. This will be a great place to live." Sohee, she talks to herself as she looks around.

"AAAAAHHHH!!! Ahn Sohee!! Let's start anew here!!!" Sohee, she shouts down from the high mountain.

Sohee smiles and looks a lot more happier after she shouted out loud.

[4 days later, in Seoul]

Ever since that incident in Jeju, everyday Jiyong would just stay in the recording room and write songs, he writes them then crumbles them up, throw them aside and re-write it over and over again. He uses work and music to try to forget about that tragic incident. He haven't come back to their house yet, he fears that seeing the things related to Sohee will bring him back that sad memory that he doesn't want to think about.

[At Big Bang's dorm]

"Where is Jiyong?" TOP.

"Still in the studio, he haven't come back to their house for many days already." Taeyang.

"Is he planning to just live there?" TOP.

"He has gone into another depression. . . we just don't know how bad it is since he's hiding himself. . ." Taeyang, he gets worried.

"I'll go call Sunye to check up on their side." Taeyang, he walks into his room.

[On the phone]

"Sunye-ah, how are you? Are you guys doing fine?" Taeyang.

"Did you receive any news on Sohee??" Taeyang.

"No, we haven't. It has been 4 days already. . . what do we do?? If this goes on. . . I'm afraid Sohee is. . ." Sunye, she starts to cry.

"Don't cry, don't give up on it. Keep up the hope." Taeyang, he tries to comfort her.

"Go rest okay, let's talk tomorrow." Taeyang.

They hung up.

[Back at the village]

"Nichkhun oppa!!! Look at what I just made?" Sohee, she happily runs out of the house to Nichkhun.

"Why are you running? Be careful for the baby!" Nichkhun, he warns her.

"Ooh, what is this?? A shirt??" Nichkhun, he takes a look at the shirt.

"Your mom taught me how to sew, so I made you a shirt. Isn't it stylish? This is what idols are wearing these days." Sohee, she looks at Nichkhun and smile.

"You did a good job. It has only been a few days yet you've learned so many things and adapted to the life in this village so quick." Nichkhun, he praises Sohee.

"Haha, let's go eat I cooked us lunch." Sohee, she pushes Nichkhun into the house.

[Inside the house]

Sohee brings the foods out and put them down on the table.

"Let's eat!!" Sohee.

"Waaah~ It tastes good!!" Nichkhun, he ate the foods and gave Sohee a thumb up.

"Thank you, you're the second man to ever eat my food---" Sohee, she smiles as she speaks but then stopped as it reminded her of Jiyong.

"You're such a good girl. I wonder who the father of that baby in your stomach is. He sure had a good wife but he didn't know how to treasure it. What a shame. . ." Nichkhun's mom, she shakes her head.

Sohee feels awkward and uncomfortable as she listens to Nichkhun's mom talking about Jiyong. She just silently eat her foods.

"If you weren't already pregnant with that useless man I would've marry you to my son, Nichkhun already." Nichkhun's mom.

"Umma!! Stop talking and eat your food." Nichkhun, he notices Sohee's expressions and stopped his mom from talking any further.

"Ahhh, let's just eat, the foods are really good!!" Nichkhun.

The 3 of them continue on to eat their foods.

And like that Sohee starts her new life with Nichkhun and his mom in the village.

[In Seoul, at YG's recording studio]

Jiyong continues on to stay inside the studio and listening to his loud music. He turns the music on so loud that he couldn't even hear what is going on outside of the room, he couldn't even hear the knock on the door.

"YAH!! Kwon Jiyong!! Open the door!!!" Dara, she bangs loudly on the door.

"You really aren't going to open the door?? Just wait and see what I'll do." Dara, she puts her hands on her hips as she speaks.

Dara walks away for a while. She then return with the key to the studio room. She unlocks the door and walk in.

"Omomo!! Turn the music down!! You're going to be deaf at this rate if you don't stop listening to such loud volume!!" Dara, she walks over and turn off the music.

Not saying a word, not even bother to look at her Jiyong turns the music back on.

"KWON JIYONG!!!" Dara, she screams at him.

Seeing him not responding, she turns the music off again.

"What Do You Think You Are Doing?!" Dara, she shouts.

"Get out." Jiyong, he speaks with his eyes closed.

"What?! Get out?! You're telling me to get out?! I'm here because I care for you. . . forget it. Leave this studio right now. You are going to become a zombie if you're planning to just live in here." Dara, she crosses her arms.

"That's my problem not yours, get out!" Jiyong, his eyes are still closed.

"Why are you like this?? Did you and that Sohee file for a divorce?? Why must you act like this over a girl like her?! Can't you see that I'm here?!" Dara.

Suddenly Jiyong gets up and pushes Dara out of the door, not saying a word he closed the door on her.

[Outside of the door]

"YAAAH!! YAAAAAH!!! KWON JIYONG!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!" Dara, she continues on to bangs on the door as she screams.

[Inside the studio]

After he closed the door, he slides down to the ground and cries.

Sohee's crying face when she slapped him keeps on popping into his mind. He couldn't forget the way she cried that night.

"Why?? I don't get it. . . What was the reason? Why did you have to leave me like this?? Why did you make that foolish decision to commit suicide?? Why???" Jiyong, he covers his head as he cries.

After a long time of crying, he gets up, wipes his tears away and walk out of the studio. He walks to the parking lot, get into his car and drove back to his and Sohee's house.

[At their house]

He takes out his phone and dials Taeyang's number as soon as he gets inside the house.

"Did you get any news on Sohee?" Jiyong.

"No, not yet." Taeyang.

"Keep up the search. I don't believe that she died. There is no way God will take her away from me just like that. I won't allow it." Jiyong, he hung up.

After hanging up, he slowly walk around the house, he stops and stares at their wedding photos. He then look around the house, every little things reminded him of Sohee. Many of the memories came to his mind as he looks at them.

"I need to get myself together and look for her. I won't give up. I don't believe that you will just leave me like this." Jiyong.

[1 month later at the village]

"Nichkhun oppa, can you take me to the ocean?? I want to see it." Sohee.

"Why are you going to the ocean? Are you planning to commit suicide again? Don't you dare!! Since I saved you, your life belongs to me, I said you can't die that mean you can't die, get it?" Nichkhun, he cutely threated Sohee.

"Yes sir! But please can you take me to the ocean? Please~" Sohee, she runs over, grabs onto his arm and begs him with her puppy eyes.

"How. . . how am I suppose to live when you're like this?? Okay! I gave up, I'll take you! Let's go!" Nichkhun, he heads off to the ocean.

"Keke~~ Thank you oppa~" Sohee, she runs after him.

"Don't you dare to run with that baby in your stomach!" Nichkhun, he turns around and points his finger at her with his cute threatening face.

"Okay, okay I won't run, sorriiie~~" Sohee, she cutely apologize.

As soon as they reaches the beach Sohee starts to run again.

"Waaaaaaaaaaah~~~ So beautiful!!" Sohee, she swirls around in her white dress with her arms wide open, she smiles and laughs as she looks at Nichkhun.

Nichkhun was captivated by Sohee's beautiful and bright smiles that he forgot about forbidding her from running. After a short while of being captivated by Sohee's effortless beauty Nichkhun suddenly gets back to his senses.

"YAH!! Ahn Sohee!! I told you not to run!!" Nichkhun, he runs toward Sohee who is will laughing and smiling as she runs away from him.

"Can I skip then??" Sohee, she laughs in her carefree spirit.

"Skip?? Do you want me to punish you?? Don't blame me, you asked for it!" Nichkhun, he laughs and starts to runs toward Sohee.

"Still laughing??" Nichkhun, he tickles her.

"Oppa, stop, HAHAHA, stop!! Oppa, stop!! It tickles!! Hahaa, my stomach. . . tickles!! Oppa sorry, I won't run anymore, stop HAHAHA, it tickles!" Sohee, she laughs as she tries to stop Nichkhun from tickling her tummy.

"I will carry you like this then, Little Miss~~" Nichkhun, he picks Sohee up and carries her.

"Oppa. . . what are you doing?? Put me down." Sohee, she gets embarrass and blushed a little.

"Put you down?? So you can run again?? Don't think so." Nichkhun, he smiles looking at Sohee, who is red due to blushing.

"Don't you think we look like a married couple like this??" Nichkhun, he plays with Sohee knowing that she's blushing.

Sohee didn't know what to say, she turns her head away to hide her blushing face. Nichkhun notices and just smiles at her as he carries her.

As she turns her head away, she stares at the clear, deep blue ocean which reminded her of their romantic honeymoon in Hawaii. Watching the ocean, her face turns sad as she thinks of Jiyong and starts to miss him.

"Jiyong, what are you doing right now? Are you living happy with Dara unnie?? Do you still remember me??" Sohee, in Nichkhun's arms she thinks to herself as she continues on to look at the ocean.

"We're here!" Nichkhun, he puts Sohee down and show her the beautiful flowers field.

"This is so pretty!!" Sohee, her eyes grew bigger as she smells the flowers.

They continue on to walk together through the flowers field. 

Suddenly.

"This is for you." Nickhun, he puts the headband that he made out of flowers on Sohee's head.

"You look beautiful with it, just like a nymph in the mythical Greek forest." Nichkhun, he smiles looking at her.

"Oppa. . . thank you for always treating me so nicely like this." Sohee, she thanks him as she smiles.

"Silly, you're like a gift given to me. Out of nowhere, mysterious came into my life, and complete my life with your smiles. Seeing you happy like this make me a hundred times more happy." Nichkhun, he walks ahead of Sohee as he speaks.

"I don't know what happened between you and the father of that baby, but I want to make you smile. I don't want to see any tear running down your face like that day. So when you're with me, just smile okay." Nichkhun, he looks back at Sohee and smile.

"Oppa, really, thank you. Thank you for helping me to start anew here." Sohee, she smiles thinks to herself looking at Nichkhun walking ahead.

Sohee follows behind Nichkhun and together they walks all the way to the end of the flowers field.