Chapter 3

Dear Boy

When Sohee gets home, the other members of Wonder Girls rushes over and bring her to the computer screen.

"Sohee, there are many antis on your Cyworld right now. They left any hate comments because of Heechul's statement on Star King today." Yenny.

Sohee got closer and read one of the comment that says: "Ahn Sohee! How dare you tried to seduce my oppa?! Go die!" 

"What is this? When did I seduce him? He said he is just a fan!" Sohee, she is hurt by these comments.

"What's done is already done, I will just have to ignore these and be strong." Sohee, she ignored all of the hate comments as she knows they are not true plus she is in a relationship with Jiyong.

At the same time at Big Bang's dorm, they just finished their dinner. Daesung turns on the TV to the news channel.

"Today Super Junior's Heechul indirect confession to Wonder Girls' Sohee caused a major chaos on Wonder Girls Sohee's Cyworld. Heechul's fans left many hate comments telling Sohee to back off from Heechul. Due to her Cyworld being filled with threats, it was forced to shut down for a while." The news reported.

"What is this?" Daesung, he was shocked.

"Just a few minutes ago, Super Junior Heechul posted on his Cyworld: 'Please leave Sohee alone. I'm just simply a  fan of her. She doesn't deserve all of these. ELFs you understand right? Sohee-shi I apology for the inconvenient I've caused .' " The news reported.

"By his post on his Cyworld it doesn't seem like he's a just a normal fan." Taeyang.

"Hyung, can you see what happened? Imagine what will happen if they know you're dating her." Seungri.

Jiyong is now too busy burning himself up with jealousy to be bother with any advice.

"It's my job to protect Sohee not his. Why did he post that message on his Cyworld? Why is he trying to make it looks like they're dating. She is dating me!" Jiyong, he angrily gets out of his seat and went out to the balcony and call Sohee.

Sohee is still a little frighten about the situation as she watches the news. She picks up the phone as soon as it rings.

"Hello." Sohee, she answers weakly.

"Are you okay? You don't sound good." Jiyong.

"I'm better now, don't worry." Sohee.

"How can I not be worried when my girlfriend is being hurt?! Right now I just want to announce to the whole world that we're dating and protect you from these pains." Jiyong.

"No you can't. What about VIP? What about your fans? They will be very sad." Sohee.

"My fans are important but you're even more important. I can't stand to see you being attack like this. It pains me that I can't do anything but just sit here and watch." Jiyong.

"Jiyong, we can't. Plus in our contracts there is a no dating rule. So we will be in trouble with our bosses as well." Sohee.

"I don't care, I'm Kwon Jiyong. I do whatever I want and  I get whatever I want." Jiyong, he insisted

"This risk is too much. I can handle it, it's fine. Don't worry. Rest well. I'll talk to you later." Sohee, she tries to assure Jiyong. 

A couple days later when things has finally cool downSohee starts to pick up on her schedule again. Right away Wonder Girls has another schedule with Big Bang. They are to perform together on Star Dane Battle. Their manager scheduled for them to have a practice at YG's dance practice studio. That day at 6:00PM, Wonder Girls arrives at YG building and meet up with Big Bang. 

"You guys can make up the choreography yourself. Taeyang and Sohee you two are the main dancers of the groups so you guys are in charge of creating the choreography. I will leave it all in your hands." said the managers as they both leave the room.

Now that only Big Bang and Wonder Girls are in the room, Jiyong hurry over to Sohee. He grabs her waist as he back hugs her and pull her to the side.

"Yah! What are you doing? People are watching!" Sohee.

"Who cares?! All of our members know about us, let them watch." Jiyong.

"Yah! Yah! We're here to work. You two are making us feeling extremely bad." Yenny.

"Get a room!" TOPhe yells out.

"If you don't mind, I need Sohee to help with the choreography." Taeyang.

"Fine, fine." Jiyong, he pouts his lips.

Through out the whole dance practice Jiyong keeps on messing around, he randomly  runs over behind Sohee put his hand on her waist and starts to do his waves. It causes Sohee to cover her face and laughs with embarrassment. 

Next day at Star Dance Battle it is now WonderBang's turn. They walks on the stage and perform their flawless dance routine. At the end of the show the MC called them out to free-style dance and close the show. When it was Jiyong and Sohee's turn, Sohee shyly walk to the center of the  stage while Jiyong coolly dances his way to the center of the stage. As the music starts Sohee does the little cute dancing with her arms and slightly move to her left,  she doesn't want to be close to Jiyong since it could cause another chaos like what happened with Heechul. Seeing Sohee moving away from him, Jiyong moves closer to her. Sohee continue to  move further as he moves closer. 

"Why do you keep on moving away from me?" Jiyong, he turns his head to Sohee and whisper.

Not knowing what to do Sohee just smiles and continue to move further until their turn was over and they both walk off the stage.