Chapter 32

Dear Boy

Jiyong takes Sohee's hand and together they walk down the hallway, away from the others. Jiyong then stopped his foot steps, Sohee also stopped. He then turns around holds onto her face and check her cheek.

"I'm find, don't worry." Sohee, she gently smiled at him.

"What do you mean fine? Look at your cheek, it's completely red!" Jiyong, he gets mad.

"Don't be mad, let's just be happy that we can now be together whenever we want to." Sohee, she smiles at him.

"Of course I'm happy about that. But how can I not be mad? Look at your cheek is so red! You look like a Kimchi Mandu!" Jiyong.

"What?! Kimchi Mandu?" Sohee, she hits him.

"Oww! Sorry. Your cheeks are really cute and adorable." Jiyong, he sticks his tounge out and teases her.

"You should laugh like this more." Sohee, she pinches his cheeks.

"Did you just pinch my cheeks? You're asking for it!" Jiyong, he starts to tickle her.

Sohee starts to laugh and tried to stop him from tickling her.

"Yah! You two! Stop flirting and get inside here, hurry!" Taeyang.

Jiyong stopped tickling Sohee, he takes her hand, still laughing and together they walk inside Wonder Girls' dorm.

"Hyung, we really are allowed to stay here over night?" Daesung, he smiles as he quietly ask Jiyong.

"Awh! Happy?" Jiyong.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!" Daesung, he raises his hands in the air as he cheer.

Yenny can't help but try to hide her laughs at Daesung's cuteness.

"Since us girls are going to cook for dinner, can the boys help with setting up the table?" Sunye.

"Of course we will." Taeyang, he looks at Sunye smiles.

"Taeyang hyung is flirting too much now a day." Seungri.

"Seungri, don't worry. Sunmi is on the way too." Yubin.

"Really?!" Seungri, he smiles at the thought of meeting Sunmi.

While everyone is busying themselves, Jiyong is over at the cabinet looking for something.

"What are you looking for?" Lim.

"Medicine. I need to treat Sohee's cheek." Jiyong, he continues to look for medicine.

"Medicine? What happened to Sohee's cheek?" Yenny, she asked.

"No, nothing!" Sohee, she hurry over to Jiyong and closed the cabinet.

"Now that I look at it your left cheek does look a bit red." TOP.

"What happened?" Sunye.

"Help me here." Sohee, she quietly mouths to Jiyong.

"Why are you hiding it? If you get hurt then you need to be treat." Jiyong.

"Why are you not helping me with covering it up?" Sohee, she turns around and asked.

"Why must I help you or her to cover it up? She hits you, yet you still want to help her?" Jiyong, he looks at Sohee.

"WHAT?! Who hit who?" Yenny.

"Is Dara noona isn't it?" Taeyang.

Sohee looks at Taeyang and shakes her head, signaling him not to say it.

"Let's not talk about this okay." Sohee, she smiles.

Jiyong then open the cabinet and take out the first-aid kit. He then picks Sohee up and carry her into her room.

"Omomo!" Yenny, she looks at Jiyong who's carrying Sohee.

"These two, all of your members are still here yet they're acting like this is their own house. Tsk tsk." Taeyang.

All of the members start to laugh and then go back to finish their tasks.

[Inside Sohee's room]

"Yah! What are you doing? Put me down!" Sohee, she shouts while being carry on his shoulder.

Jiyong then put her down on the bed, he sits down right next to her, opening up the first-aid kit and takes out the medicine.

"Why are you applying medicine on my cheek? It's just a hit not an open wound or anything." Sohee.

"Look at you! What will I do if your face get bad? You need to cherish your face more! I will have to look at you for another 50 plus years, and I want it to stay like this forever." Jiyong.

He then holds her face and turns it to him so he can massage on the medicine.

"Thanks." Sohee.

Jiyong puts the first-aid kit away and then puts his hands around her waist. He just silently hugs her.

"Jiyong, forgive Dara unnie okay? You both are from the same company, it's not good to fight. A family should stay in harmony." Sohee.

Jiyong didn't reply, he just stay silent and hugs her. Not hearing a response from him, Sohee turns around and was about to speak again.

"Don't say anything. I don't want to hear about it. Why do you care so much for others? Can you care more for us?" Jiyong.

"Well I was just trying to---" Sohee.

"Stop. If you continue on I will kiss you right now to prevent you from talking." Jiyong, he cuts her off.

"Yah, the food is ready get out and eat." Taeyang, he knocks standing outside of the door.

Jiyong and Sohee then get up and walk out of the room. Sunmi arrived as well.

WonderBang starts their dinner, they eat and talk to each other. They share many of the interesting moments and events happened to them. The dinner was full of laughter and love.

After the dinner Wonder Girls start to set up the room. 

"Us girls will sleep in Sohee and Yubin's room. You guys can share beds in Yenny, Lim and my room." Sunye.

[At 4:00AM]

Jiyong wakes up the sounds of his phone ringing. After listening to the phone he wakes up and wakes other members up as well.

"Boss say to leave now. The fans are gone, but as soon as the sun rise they will come back. We need to leave now or we will stuck here forever." Jiyong.

"I don't mind being stuck here forever." Daesung.

Jiyong kicks Daesung as soon as Daesung gives his reply.

They all get their stuff and leave Wonder Girls' house.

When morning come Jiyong immediately text Sohee.

"Good morning my beautiful Nabi. Big Bang left early because there were no fans standing in front of the building. Don't worry okay." Jiyong, he texted her.

"Eat your breakfast okay. Be healthy." Sohee, she replied back.

[2 days later, at Big Bang's dorm]

"Hyung!! Jiyong hyung!! Turn on the TV right now!!!" Seungri, he ran all the way from the hallway to their house.

"What? What is going on?" Taeyang.

"I saw an article saying Kim Heechul talked about you and Sohee." Seungri, he ran out of breath and tried to talk.

Daesung with his fast hand, grasps the remote and turn on the TV.

At Wonder Girls' dorm, all of the Wonder Girls also gathered around the TV to watch it after seeing the article being reporter online.

[On the TV]

"Heechul-shi, how are your public service work right now?" Reporter.

"I'm doing good. I'm still living in my house since I'm not exactly in the military, and I get to see everything that is happening in Korea." Heechul.

"There seems to be a hidden meaning behind that sentence. . ." Reporter.

"Thought I'm not a fortune teller, I do know everything. I don't like people who put their love one at risk just to tell others that this person belong to him.  Showing it off and telling others to stop liking someone else is like trying to control others' heart. I have my own heart and feeling. I will control it however I want to. Just because something is not available anymore doesn't mean you must give it up. You have the fight until the end." Heechul.

"Are you perhaps talking about G-Dragon and Sohee's relationship. They recently just announced it and I know you're a fan of Sohee right?" Reporter.

"I heard about it." Heechul.

"Were you surprised?" Reporter.

"Hahaha, yeah I was. I didn't know that they would announce it. The whole world know that I like Wonder Girls' Sohee. Don't think I will stop after this. They're dating, but they're not married. There are still chance for me." Heechul, he laughs.

"Are you saying that you will fight for Sohee?" Reporter.

"By now everyone should know that if I want something, I will make sure to get it right? I'm Kim Heechul, I will never lose to anyone. Mark my words." Heechul.

"Uuuuh Ooooh! I smell World War 3 coming." Seungri, he looks over to Jiyong.

Jiyong doesn't look too happy.

"Do you want to die that badly?" TOP, he smacks Seungri's head.

"What did I say wrong? Jiyong hyung will definitely be mad at this, Heechul will fight til the end, he has a strong army of ELFs behind him too, plus there is Thunder and his A+ will support him all the way. This will be a bloodly war." Seungri.

"We have VIPs too!!" Daesung.

"Someone give me a gun. These two just can't shut their mouths, can't they? Why are you adding oil into fire?" TOP.

"I'll be ready for the battle anytime." Jiyong, he smirks at Heechul on the TV.

[At Wonder Girls' dorm]

"Sohee. . . we were too worried about the fans that we forgot about your BIGGEST fan, Kim Heechul." Yenny.

"I'm the closest to Heechul within us girls, and base on my knowledge he won't let this go easily. I joined HDef and I support you two, but you need to watch out for SoHeeChul shippers. HDefs are out numbered by SoHeeChul shippers now a day." Sunye.

"But you guys know I don't have that same feeling for Heechul oppa. He's like an oppa, and older brother to me. I'm very very thankful to him but I don't have the same feeling for him." Sohee.

"Today is Heechul, there might be news on Thunder and Dara tomorrow. Just prepare yourself. We'll always be here if you need help." Yubin.

[At Big Bang's dorm]

After being punished by TOP, Seungri and Daesung ran into their room. They go on the Japanese news site to check out their status in Japan. Right away Seungri ran back out with his laptop.

"Hyung!!!! Thunder also speaks up about it, watch!!!" Seungri, he shows the laptop to Jiyong.

"Can't you see that he's already burning up in anger why are you two keep on rubbing it in?!" TOP.

"I want to see it." Jiyong, he takes to laptop over.

"See I told you he wants to see it!" Seungri, he quietly mocks TOP as he sticks his tounge out.

All of the members gather behind Jiyong and watches the video.

[On the video interview]

"Lately Thunder have been pretty down. He doesn't look happy at all." Mir.

"You once told us that your ideal type of girl is Wonder Girls' Sohee right? Is this related to the recent news of G-Dragon and Sohee dating?" Reporter.

"When I saw the news in Korea I was pretty upset. I thought myself:  'How did I not notice it?', 'What part of me is not comparable to him?', 'It should've be me instead.' I even told myself to work harder with Mblaq so that we can soon reach that status that Big Bang has, I can then be more compatible with Sohee." Thunder.

"After thinking to myself, I got more determine to work even harder. I will not give up so easily just because of this. Her happiness is my happiness, so I'm happy for her and I will congrats her if I ever see her. But I believe that I can bring her a much better kind of happiness." Thunder.

"More compatible??" Jiyong.

"Bring her a better kind of happiness??" Jiyong.

"It seems like these people are being delusional to themselves. Did they forget that she is DATING me! She is NO longer available. Why do they keep on saying they will work hard to get at her??? Pissing me off!!!" Jiyong, he stands up and toss Seungri's laptop onto the couch and walk away.

"Hyung!! My laptop!!" Seungri, he shouted.

"That's what you get for being nosy." Taeyang.

[At Wonder Girls' dorm]

"Sohee, I found this on our fan cafe just now. It's a video of Thunder talking about you and Jiyong oppa." Lim, she shows Sohee and the rest of Wonder Girls the video.

After the watching the video Sohee starts to get worried.

"When we decided to reveal our relationship we totally forgot about Heechul and Thunder oppa. Now what do we do?? They will eventually move on just like Wonderfuls and VIPs right?" Sohee, she panics.

"Our Sohee, you probably forgot about it but I believe Jiyong didn't. He was probably aware of it but he still decided to reveal it anyway. If I was him I would do the same. No man would want to see their girlfriend to being loved by other men." Sunye.

"Wonderfuls and VIPs are all very good and loyal fans, but Heechul and Thunder are not the normal fans, they're special. First, they're idols, they're not fans. Second, their liking to Sohee is not the fan type of liking, it's more like love if you want to put it that way. Third, they liked you ever since 2007, five years now and they still like you even after they find out that you're dating Jiyong. They're not normal. Plus Heechul is named the "Leader of Wonderful" he has many of the international Wonderfuls' support. If you haven't notice it, on every single article of Sohee there will always be comments with Heechul in it. SoHeeChul are growing more and more." Yenny, she sums up the story.

"However, now that Jiyong revealed to the public that you two dating, HDefs will definitely grow even more stronger than they ever were. With HDefs' support you guys won't have to worry about SoHeeChul and ThunderHee's shippers. You two should really pay attention more to the actual cupids, Heechul and Thunder. I have no idea what they will try to do in order to break you two off, but be prepare for it." Yenny, she advised Sohee.

"Unnie. . ." Sohee.

"The fans are still not over this news, and now Heechul and Thunder just voiced their thoughts on it. This will get more complicated. . ." Yubin.

"Why are we worry so much? Time will resolve everything. If Sohee and Jiyong oppa continue on to date then what can the fans do? They have their own life to live as well. Don't worry Sohee-ah~ You and Jiyong oppa will be fine. You have our supports along with HDefs." Lim, she hugs Sohee and smiles.

"I just hope that soon the fans will come to support us and there will be more HDefs as well." Sohee.

Just then Sohee gets a text message from Jiyong.

"Guess where I'm at? Meet me up on JYP's rooftop. Kekeke~~" Jiyong.

"Unnie, I will leave now okay." Sohee, she smiled at Jiyong's text and immediately run to the elevator.

"Jiyong oppa!" Sohee, she starts to look for him as soon as she arrives on the rooftop.

"Booo!" Jiyong, he scared Sohee.

"Aaah!!" Sohee.

She screams when Jiyong sneaks up behind her and picks her up, he starts to spins her around. After the spin he puts her down.

"Oppa you scared me!!" Sohee.

"Hahaha. Don't you think the autumn sky is so beautiful?" Jiyong, he sits down and looks at the sky.

"I can see many butterflies and dragonflies flying around the sky sometime." Sohee, she sits down next to him.

"You're my butterfly and I'm your dragonfly. Aren't we just perfect for each other?" Jiyong, he looks at Sohee and smiles.

Sohee smiles at his cute explanation.

"How did you get in here with the crowd of fans in front of our building? I couldn't even leave this place." Sohee.

"I have my way. Love can make anything possible right?" Jiyong.

"I think we should really thank our fans HDefs for their supports. They tweeted me a lot of supportive tweets." Sohee.

"They also filled my me2day page with love messages in order to hide away the bad messages." Jiyong.

"Don't we always give them hints and evidences about us? Let's take a picture of us together as our thank to them." Jiyong.

He pulls Sohee in closer and take a picture with her.

"Here, kiss my cheek." Jiyong, he points as his left cheek.

"Why? I don't want to." Sohee.

"Just do it. This is for HDefs." Jiyong, he insisted.

Unable to refuse any longer Sohee places her lips on his cheek.

"One, two, three. . ." Jiyong, he counts.

He turns his head over and kisses her lips then click the button. Just like that he snapped a photo of them kissing.

His sudden kiss caught Sohee by surprise.

"YAH!!!" Sohee, she hits him.

Jiyong just laughs and look at the picture.

"Give me the picture!" Sohee, she tries to take his phone.

"No, no, no. Not before I post it on my me2day." Jiyong, he moves his finger side to side.

Jiyong gets up and starts to run when Sohee decided to chase him for the picture. He type on his phone as he runs and laughs at Sohee.

"Done! Posted it!!" Jiyong, he stopped running and puts his phone in front of Sohee's face to show her his post.

"Nabi's shocking face when I surprised her with a kiss, cute~~ kekeke~~" Sohee, she reads his photo captions out loud.

"Give me back my kiss!!" Sohee, she hits him on his chest.

Jiyong pulls her in close to him.

"Want your kiss back? Take it! Here is my lips take it." Jiyong, he puckers up his lips as he looks down to Sohee who is being held tight by him.

"I don't want it back anymore." Sohee, she tries to get away.

"Too bad I want more." Jiyong, he pulls her in tighter and kisses her.

After kissing Sohee he looks at his me2day page.

"Wow! I just posted the picture up like four minutes ago and it already has four hundred plus comments." Jiyong, he was fascinated.

"There are news on it too. This is so much fun." Jiyong, he gets excited.

"Are you really liking it or are you just using it to show off to Heechul and Thunder?" Sohee, she crossed her arms and question him.

"Nabi-aah~ Don't you think you know me too well?" Jiyong, he pinches her cheeks and laughs.

"Wanna play?" Sohee, she pinches his cheeks back.

They both just standing there and pinch each other cheeks. After a while, they finally let go.

"We're both such kids." Jiyong, he laughs.

Sohee sits down and watches the autumn sky. Jiyong then lays down on her laps and play the song Wonderful on his phone, the song that he wrote for her. Sohee looks down at his handsome face and smiles. He closes his eyes. They stayed there for a long time and enjoyed their time there together.