Chapter 19

Dear Boy

Following Jane's instructions Sohee walks out of the building into the car and drives to Mini's Cafe, the cafe where most of the idols come to meet and eat.

"Ahhh, Sohee!! You forgot your phone!!" Jane, she yells at Sohee, but Sohee has already driven away.

[Meanwhile at Yubin's photoshoot]

"I feel like I'm forgetting something. . ." Yubin, she asked herself.

"Omo! That's right I need to tell Sohee that she doesn't have that schedule. What if she goes there and get hurt again! Kim Yubin, pabo-yah!" Yubin, she dials Sohee's number.

"Sorry but the number you just dial is---"

"Aish!" Yubin, she hangs up.

"What do I do??" Yubin.

"Yubin-shi, it's time to do the photoshoot. Please be ready." said the assistant.

"Yes, I'm coming." Yubin, she replies back.

"Oh well. . . I will just call her after I finish." Yubin, just like that she went in and pose for the camera.

Finally Sohee arrives at the cafe, she parks the car, grabs her coat and walk inside the cafe.

"What is this. . .??" Sohee.

When she enters the cafe everything was pitch black, she couldn't see a thing. However, on the grounds there are yellow lights lining on the side, it lights up and create a pathway. She follows the lights and walk inside the cafe. Everything was still dark when she gets inside the cafe.

"Hello? Anyone here?" Sohee, she looks around in the darkness.

Suddenly, the spot light turns on along with the music, and there appears Jiyong on the stage holding his mike, he starts to sings and raps.

 

"I'm not tryin' to make sense here

I'm just tryin' to make things right

I'm not asking, I'm telling (baby listen)

I-I-I I'm sorry girl, all-all-all-all it's all my greed 

I-I-I I'm sorry girl, only look at me (part 2)

All men are the same but I'm different, believe me (girl)

I'm different from those other guys you've met before

I'll only look at you, I mean it from the bottom of my heart

There won't be betrayal in front of the love you gave me

To be honest there are times when I'm waver

But don't you worry, there's nothin' more than that

From meetin' you over such a long time

Or maybe cuz of fightin' over the petty things

And my heart throbbin' all over again, I was just curious for a second

With you by my side I'm not lonely, I'm happy

But before I know it you get burdensome again

And sometimes I think the past was better

I'm sorry to you but

Though I cheated on you, don't you ever cheat on me (baby)

Though I forget about you, don't you ever forget about me (lady)

Though I don't often call you, and I drink

Even if I meet lips with another woman

Only look at me

Baby I'm sorry but

Today, I delayed our date

Once, twice, after sayin' it for many times, it becomes a habit (let's meet tomorrow for sure)

'I will for sure do it next time, from now on I will treat you better'

I lie at the last minute

I can't help it, I keep on lying to you

Always lyin' to you, I know it's bad (no, girl, girl, girl)

Everythin' is my fault, I repeat my broken promises

I just don't want you to know. . . I don't want to be alone

When I want you, I look for you and say 'I'm sorry'

And again, I realize that maybe it could be like that

Maybe I could be like that. . .

. . . Only look at me"

 

While listening to Jiyong's lyrics Sohee starts to sheds tear, she then secretly wipes them away. Her wet eyes continue on looking at him, her ears continues on to listen to his lyrics, but her heart is feeling the pain.

After he finished his performance, he toss the mike to the ground and slowly walk toward Sohee with his sorry eyes staring at her. He stopped right in front of her.

"Sohee, I'm sorry---" Jiyong.

Sohee covers while her tears are still running and turns around trying to walk away before Jiyong could finish his sentence. 

"Please listen to me!" Jiyong, he holds onto her arm.

"Look! I know I did wrong, I know I shouldn't have broken up with you like that. I know I've hurt you a lot. Kiko or Dara, they are nothing to me. Yes I know them and I worked with them, but there is nothing more than that. Scandals and rumors will always try to get between us. But Please! Give me a chance, give me a second chance to make things work again for the both of us. Please?" Jiyong, he begs her.

He turns her around and uses his hands to wipes her tears away from her cheeks. He then places his hands on her shoulders.

"Did you see the news? Listen. That night I was forced to board that plane to Japan. I did not go on my own freewill. I'm sorry that I left you alone under the rain for such a long time. I'm sorry that you got a fever because of it. I'm sorry that I was such a bad man to you. But, I did came back to look for you. I searched for you. Please believe in me. I promise I will never hurt you again." Jiyong, he speaks as he sorrily looks into her eyes.

Despite what Jiyong said, Sohee takes his hands off her shoulders and tries to walk away. At the last minute, Jiyong pulls her in and kisses he with one of his hands tightly holding her waist while the other is holding her cheek. Seeing Sohee not responding to his kiss, he slowly let go.

"This can't be. . . even my kiss couldn't bring her back to me. . . her lips doesn't remember my lips anymore. . .???" Jiyong, he thinks to himself while helplessly looking at Sohee.

"Jiyong. . . I don't know. . . I'm scared. . . , I. . . I need time to think, I'm sorry. . ." Sohee, she shakes her head in tears.

She turns around and slowly walks out of the cafe with her head down while wiping her tears away.

Watching Sohee walks away, Jiyong then turns around, hold his head and shouts into the space.

"Please! Ahn Sohee! Please believe in me. I need you! Please don't leave me!" Jiyong.