Chapter 17

Dear Boy

[That night]

"Sohee-shi, last night your body were in a very odd condition, but now everything seems to be normal. As a doctor, I really don't understand how this can possibly occurred." said the doctor.

"Ummm. . . I'm not sure?? I was just very happy to see Sunmi when I first woke up." Sohee.

"That's right. In order to forget about something, one must have something else to focus on. This situation was applied to your case. Anyway, make sure to take your medicine, and don't get sick again. You may leave the hospital tonight. Take care." said the doctor.

"Yes, thank you doctor." Sohee, she bowed.

"Congrats! You can leave the hospital now!" Wonder Girls, they all congrat her with flowers.

"Thank you!" Sohee, she laughs.

"Ya, stay here and pack your stuff. We will be back in 3 hours to pick you up." Sunye.

"Okay, I will be watching Be My Baby performance on Inkigayo tonight." Sohee, she smiled.

All of Wonder Girls left, leaving Sohee behind all alone. Sohee starts to pack her stuff. After she is done packing her stuff, she walks over to the window and observe the outside world.

"Kwon Jiyong. These three words. . . I will never say it again." Sohee, she looks out of the window and smiled.

"Instead of being hurt and torture myself like last time, this time I will let it all go. Maybe this is a sign for me to completely erase you out of my heart." Sohee.

"Ahn Sohee, let's live your life happily and move on to the future." Sohee, she encouraged herself.

[At MBC building]

"It's been so long since we have a schedule here. This place feels just like home." Daesung.

"Stop talking would ya? Just walk to our waiting room." TOP.

Taeyang and TOP both noticed Jiyong's annoyed face as he walks behind them so they didn't talk much at all.

Big Bang are now inside their waiting room. They've just finished filming a short CF for Inkigayo stage that night. 

"Hyung, I have some business to do, I'll be back okay." Daesung.

"Yea, yea. Go wherever, just make sure to come back before the manager appear." Taeyang.

"Yes Hyung!" Daesung.

He quickly runs over to Wonder Girls' waiting room. Just then he spots Yenny walking out of Wonder Girls' waiting room.

"Yeeun-ah!" Daesung, he called her.

Hearing her name, Yenny looks back to Daesung, seeing it is him she just naturally turns back to the front and continue to walk. Daesung runs over in front of Yenny to stop her from walking away.

"Ya. .  why are you ignoring me?" Daesung.

"I don't want to see you right now. I don't want to see anything related to him right now." Yenny.

"Don't want to see WHO?!" Daesung.

"Kwon Jiyong." Yenny.

Jiyong, who was walking stopped and hide himself behind the wall as soon as he hears Yenny mentioning my name. 

"What are they talking about? Why is my name in there?" Jiyong, he thoughts to himself.

"What are you talking about?" Daesung.

"What am I talking about? Hah ha! YAH! Why would he call us and ask for help to set up a meeting for them, and then leave me alone at that place in the cold rain for more than 6 hours?!?!?!" Yenny, she shouted at Daesung.

"Sorry, I'm just really frustrated. Sohee has been through so much, witnessing her going through all of that. . . I really couldn't hold it in anymore." Yenny.

"WHAT?! She was there?! She waited for more than 6 hours?! Under the rain?! WHAT?!" Jiyong, he thoughts to himself while hiding behind the wall.

After hearing Daesung and Yenny's conversation, Jiyong quickly walks away.  He checks on the news of Sohee on the internet. 

"Sohee couldn't attend the Fan Signing Event in Busan. Please get well soon~" 

"Poor Mandu, why is she suddenly so sick?"

Reading all of these comments from Wonderfuls. His face showed a shock expression. He suddenly hits his own head:

"She's sick?! So she did waited for me under the rain? She waited?!" Jiyong, he madly shouts.

"Why am I so stupid?! Why didn't I think of her waiting in the rain?" Jiyong, he runs out of the building.

"Ahn Sohee. Please forgive me. Wherever you are right now, please wait for me. I'm coming." Jiyong, he starts the car engine and drives to Seoul's hospital.

7 minutes later, after parking his car, he walked fast, very fast to see Sohee. He stopped by the nurse's front desk, and asked:

"Do you know which room Ahn Sohee is in?" Jiyong.

"It's room 1092." said one of the worker.

He ran, and finally found her room. He knocks on the door, but no one opend it. He knocks on the door again and again. Seeing that there are no answer. He opens the door and walk in. To his surprise, Sohee is not there anymore. He shakes his head and shouts: 

"Why?! Why must god do this to me? WHY?!" Jiyong.

He peaks over the window to the parking lot and witness Sohee walking to the car along with Jane. Jiyong then IMMEDIATELY runs over to the elevator down stair. Finally he reached the bottom floor. 

"Wait for me!!!" Jiyong, he shouts to Sohee's car.

"Sohee, I was wrong! Please let me explain!" Jiyong.

He runs toward the car, but then Sohee' car starts to move.

"No! Please stop the car! Stop The Car!!!" Daniel.

Jiyong, he runs after the car. He desperately chased after the car. He runs and runs after the car. After 6 minutes of running after the car Jiyong has finally gives up. He stopped chasing after the car and drops down on his knees. 

"Please, Ahn Sohee. Don't leave me. I did wrong, I didn't think of the time that you've waited. AHN SOHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jiyong, he shouts in the middle of the street and cried. 

"No I can't! I can't let this to just end like this. I need to fix things ups!" Jiyong.

He gets back up on his two feet, takes out his phone and called Yubin. But no matter how much he calls and calls, Yubin ignored all of it. 

[At Wonder Girls' dorm]

Yubin's phone keep on vibrating, but she ignores it. 

Then she receives a voice messages from Jiyong, thought she doesn't want to answer and so she decided to listen to it.

"Yubin-shi, I know. I know. I know, that I've hurt Sohee yet once again. I was forced to go to Japan when I was supposed to meet up Sohee. That's why I didn't come on time. Please, please let me meet her. I NEED to explain everything to her. I need to fix our problems." Jiyong, he explained.

After listening to the message, Yubin was moved by his confession. After many and many debates, she decided to give Jiyong another chance.

"Sohee, will you understand why I'm doing this?! I believe in his love for you. I really do." Yubin, she thoughts to herself before deciding.

"Yubin, Kim Yubin, you are crazy for doing this. You're crazy. . ." Yubin, she told herself.

Knowing that this could be a big risk, it could cause many more pain for Sohee, yet she decided to help. She feels that there is an attraction between those two. They attract each other so much that from each other that they will always have to be with each other.