Chapter 8

Dear Boy

After breaking up with Sohee and leaving her behind, Jiyong drives to the night club where all of the celebrities and idols like to hang out. He walks straight toward the bar tender and asked for some drink. He takes shot after shot, his alcohol tolerant seems to be especially high today. More than 30 minutes later he is now in the drunken stage yet he continue on to ask for more. Immediately, Dara spotted him drinking by himself, she then walks up to him and sits on the chair right next to his.

"Jiyong ah~ What are you doing?" Dara.

"Sohee?" Jiyong, he thoughts to himself.

"Do you know how much I love you? I love you so much that I'm going crazy." Jiyong, he stares at Dara thinking that he was talking to Sohee.

"Jiyong, you've finally realize it now?!!" Dara, she happily asked.

But before he could even answer, he passed out. Dara called Big Bang's manager over to take him home.

[Next day]

Taeyang who is still half asleep walked tiredly to the door.

"Who is ringing the door bell at this time?" Taeyang, he opened the door.

"Let me in." Dara, she tried to sneak in.

"Noona, it's only 9:00AM let us sleep." Taeyang, he whined.

"Why do you guys sleep so much? Aiya~ just let me in." Dara, she forced her way in.

As soon as she got inside, she ran into Jiyong' room. She jumps onto his bed and tried to wake him up by jumping on his bed.

"YAH! Who the hell are you?! Get off my bed!" Jiyong, he angrily yell, still sleeping.

"Kwon Ji Yong, Wake up!" Dara.

Seeing how he is not moving for even an inch she bends down closer to his ear and whispered:

"Can you say those words again?" Dara, she smiled.

Jiyong covers his ears with the pillow and turns around against her. 

"YAH!!! You said you love me!---" Dara, she shouts but got cut off.

"What?! Who said that?" Jiyong, he jumps out of his bed and questioned her with his finger pointing to her face.

"You did!" Dara.

"I don't remember a thing. You've got the wrong person." Jiyong.

He walks out of his room, but of course Dara would follow.

"Yah! Be responsible for your words." Dara.

She continue on to follow behind him. Jiyong covers up his ears as he walks to the living room.

"YAAAAAAAAH! Why are you ignoring your noona? Take responsible!" Dara, she shouted.

Despite her yelling Jiyong turns on the TV and just watches the news. Annoyed, Dara walks over and blocked the TV. Jiyong then drops the remote and lay down on the couch back to sleep.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Dara.

"Noona! Please give us some peace too. There are 4 more of us, Jiyong doesn't live alone in this dorm." Taeyang.

Dara angrily walked out of the dorm seeing how Jiyong was ignoring her. She slammed the door when she got out to show her anger.

"Jiyong, did you really say that?" Taeyang, he walks up to Jiyong.

"No, of course not. Why would I? I don't think of her like that." Jiyong, he sits up.

"What happened with you and Sohee last night?" Taeyang, he carefully asked.

"I broke up with her." Jiyong.

"Why?!" Taeyang, he was shocked.

"I have NEVER seen you so in love with someone like her before. Even before our WonderBang collaboration, you purposely suggested the idea of doing a parody of Wonder Girls' Irony so that we can use it as an excuse to get closer to them. We even went to JYPE and got them to personally teaches us the dance. As your long time friend, I know you have been eyeing Sohee ever since. And after that we finally got the chance to perform with them, which sparked the love between you guys. Why did you break up with her?" Taeyang.

"I don't want to talk about it. That's the past now." Jiyong, he walks back to his bed and sleep.

Ever since their break up, Jiyong has been going out to the club late every night to drink and flirt with other girls. He flirts with many female idols, he puts his arm around them and drinks away. He party days and nights, he drowns himself with alcohol in order to forget about Sohee.

"Let's party yo!" Jiyong.

[Meanwhile in America]

"Unnie, what do we do? Sohee has been like this for more than a week now." Lim, she worriedly asked Yenny.

"Sohee! Let's eat! We made you your favorite food. Aja!" Sunye.

She brought the food into Sohee's room where she is laying still under the blanket. Sohee didn't move an inch, she stays silent with her eyes closed.

"Yah, you haven't eat much at all. Look at your face, look how pale it is. You body is becoming anorexic. Are you planning to die on this bed?!" Yubin.

She angrily walks over to Sohee, got on the bed and uncover the blanket. Sohee continue to lay there still. 

"What are you stupid?! We all know about it. What is the point of acting strong in front of us? Cry it out! Cry out your pain! Heart broken is normal. Move on! Life won't stop and wait for you!" Yubin, she angrily yells at Sohee trying to get Sohee back to her senses.

Seeing how Sohee would just continue on to lay there, Yubin pick her up and shakes her.

"Ahn Sohee! Cry it out! Yell out your pain to us. We're here! Us five have been together through thick and thin, we experienced more pain than ever. We will always be here for you!" Yubin.

Just then Sohee hugs Yubin and starts to cry. Her tears showered Yubin's shirt. All of the  member gets together and all hugged Sohee.

"Our baby, you can always show us your weakness and fear. No one will be here to hurt you when we are all here to protect you." Sunye.

After a long time of crying Sohee stopped.

"Unnie, thank you." Sohee, she smiled looking at each and every single one of Wonder Girls.

"Aja! Let's eat! Get your body some food." Yenny, she feeds Sohee the food.

After she finished eating the food, she went into the bathroom and washes up.

"Much better!" Yubin, she smiles as soon as Sohee walks out from the bathroom.

"Pack up!" Yenny, she happily pushes Sohee to her room to pack up.

"Where are we going?" Sohee, she asked in confusion.

"Disney Land!!!" Yubin, she excitedly shouted.

"Really?!" Sohee, she asked with her eyes wide opened.

All of the member nodded their heads and smile. Sohee then ran into her room and pack. 

"Let's use this trip to relax ourselves from all of these stresses from work. But most importantly help Sohee to get back to her normal self." Sunye.

"Yah yah, there are more than 3 billion guys on this planet, she will find someone better." Yenny, she smiles.

Wonder Girls are all now on the airplane heading to L.A.

When they finally landed in L.A. they all run around in circle and celebrating their much needed vacation. They went to check in with their reserved hotel rooms and immediately head to Disney Land. Sunye showed off her driving skills in the van as they were all singing along with the song on the radio.

 

"Beautiful girls all over the world,

I could be chasing, but my time would be wasted.

They got nothing on you, baby.

Nothing on you, baby.

They might say hi and I might say hey

But you shouldn't worry about what they say

'Cause they got nothing on you baby,

Nothing on you, baby. . ."

 

Together with her members she sings along. All of her pains has seemed to be slowly fading away.

They have finally reached Disney Land. All of them excitedly got out of the van and run toward the entrance like five little kids in a candy store.

They ride all of the scary rides one by one, take pictures with all of the princesses. And of course Yubin and her favorite princess, Snow White. They took many pictures, bought many cute clothing and toys. They laughed and enjoyed it well, everyone was having a great time.

Finally, they existed Disney Land and drove to a local park near by. They walk to a grass area. Yubin and Sunye took out the foods, they had a mini picnic there. As they eat, they talked about the many funny moments they had together over the past 4 years. 

"All of my lovely members, thank you for bringing me here. I love you all so much." Sohee, she gathers the members together and hugs them.

"Ahn Sohee is BACK!!" Yenny, she shouts.

They continued on with the picnic with many laughter and funny moments. Sohee seems to have finally got over their break up now. She is now smiling non stop. After the picnic Sunye drove them back to the hotel where they stayed for the night. They flew back to New York the very next day.

While Sohee has now finally moved on with her life and career in America, in Korea, Jiyong continued on to drink and flirt with female idols in the club.