Chapter 29

Dear Boy

After Wonder Girls leave for their China and US activities, Big Bang starts to focus on their Japan promotions. Jiyong works day and night in the studio not knowing what's going on around the world anymore. 

After a month of promotion in China, Wonder Girls flew back to US and face their greatest challenge yet. With the many years of hard work and patient, Wonder Girls finally make their much anticipated debut in US. Their movie receives many loves from all over the world, and so does their US album. Wonder Girls has finally start to get recognition in America and their popularity grew more and more in America. 

Not too long after Wonder Girls' succeed in America, Big Bang also created another massive hit in Japan and then fly back to Korea.

[Now in August of 2012]

Big Bang landed in Korea, and they're now entering their van, leaving the airport.

"Hyung you look so happy. What's good?" Daesung, he asked Jiyong.

"Wonder Girls will land on Incheon airport tomorrow." Jiyong, he smiles at the thought.

"They are?!!!!!!!" Daesung.

"HYUNG! How Do You Know?!!" Seungri.

"Didn't you guys see him on the phone with Sohee last night? She obviously told him." Taeyang.

"You two just be quiet and chill. Keep calm until Wonder Girls come back." TOP.

Jiyong just smile to himself thinking about meeting up with Sohee. He thinks of how they will reunite and many other thoughts came to his mind.

The van then take them back to their house.

[Next day]

"Hyung. . . you're up already?" Seungri, he rubs his eyes as he walks out of his room.

"I'm leaving." Jiyong, he puts his shoes on.

"Where are you going?" Daesung, he also wake up and walk out of his room.

"To the airport. They will land in 15 minutes." Jiyong.

"Jiyong. . . it's only 4:00AM right now." Taeyang, he wakes up to the noise.

"I know. They purposely took this flight to avoid the media. Plus it's good for me to come and pick Sohee up without the media knowing." Jiyong.

"Anyway, I'm leaving. See ya soon." Jiyong.

[At the airport]

Jiyong in disguise, waited for Wonder Girls' arrival. When Wonder Girls finally arrived, he sneakingly runs over and gave Sohee a surprise back hug. Sohee was surprised, she turns around to look.

"Miss me?" Jiyong, he handsomely smiled.

"Oppa!!" Sohee, she smiles and turns around to hug him.

Missing each other and to make up for the time that they were apart, they hug each other for a long time before letting go. After letting go of the hug Jiyong holds onto Sohee's face and stares at her face, the face that he haven't been able to see for such a long time. He then kisses her lips.

"Wait! Someone might see us." Sohee, she pulls away from the kiss.

"Miss, look around. No one's here." Jiyong, he smiles then pulls on her waist, bring her in and kiss her again.

After their kiss, Jiyong help her pushes the luggage cart and they head out of the airport along with Wonder Girls. Wonder Girls all get into their van and drove home except for Sohee. She got into Jiyong's car and went with him to the Han river.

They both get out of the car when they reached the Han river. Jiyong walks over, holds her hand, looks into her eyes, and starts to speak.

"Every time I see you, my heart starts to beat faster and faster. I fall more and more in love with you as time goes by." Jiyong.

"Aaaah~~ What to do Ahn Sohee? I don't think my heart belongs to me anymore." Jiyong, he lets go of her hands and turns around smiling and sneakingly look at her.

"Ahh~~ now I have two hearts to take care of, what to do?? I think this heart of mine will too, leave my body soon. . ." Sohee, she turns, looking at him and sneakingly teases him.

"I think it has already left your body, Mrs. Kwon~~" Jiyong, he gets playful.

"Aaaah~~ I forgot my last name is not Ahn anymore." Sohee, she plays around.

"Okay, I get it. Stop playing and get over here." Jiyong.

He pulls Sohee over and back hugs her, they stand there and watch the beautiful Han river.

"I want to see the sunrise." Sohee, she turns her head and look up to him.

"When we get marry, we can watch many sunrise together." Jiyong, he looks down at her and smile.

"I want to get marry by next spring." Jiyong, he looks into Sohee's eyes.

"Next spring I will only be 21 years old. I'm too young to get marry." Sohee.

"I'm 25 already. I don't want to wait. I want to get marry early then have kids and enjoy my life with you and our kids." Jiyong.

"If we get marry next year, then we will spend approximately 50 years plus together." Sohee.

"That's not enough! It's too short! We should hurry and get marry now!" Jiyong.

"Oppa! We still have our career going on. How can we leave it? Plus it's too early for me to have kids. I'm 21!" Sohee, she turns around and face him.

"We can still be idols and be married." Jiyong.

"But you want kids now. . . how am I suppose to . . . I'm still young . . . I barely just became a woman. . ." Sohee, she hesitated.

"What's wrong with that? 9 months of pregnancy, you can go back to work right after." Jiyong, he insist.

"You don't have to carry the baby for 9 months, you don't have to give birth, you won't have to go through all the pain. How would you be able to understand anything?" Sohee, she looks at him with her hands on her waist.

"But you're the girl, you're suppose to do that." Jiyong.

"Yes I'm a girl, and it's not fair that girls have to deal with all of these problems and the guys just sit there and do nothing." Sohee.

"Okay okay. My bad. But I still want to get marry by next year." Jiyong.

"I was thinking. . . I wan to announce our relationship." Jiyong.

"Now?! No way! We can't!" Sohee, she got a shock.

"Why can't we? Sev7en hyung announced his after 8 years dating. Counting the year when we were separated, we've been together for 4 years already. Our fans will be able to take it." Jiyong.

"VIPs are not the same as Wonderfuls, they're your fans, not mine. I don't know them and I don't know how they will react to it. I'm scared of the result." Sohee, she panics.

"Don't worry, they're my fans, I'm sure they will be happy for me. They love me and support me, so they will also understand my decision and support you as well." Jiyong, he holds onto her hands.

"Plus most of our fans have already know about it. They've been helping us with keeping this secret and all. It's all thanks to them that we didn't get caught by the media." Jiyong.

"I hope that it will be like how you say. . ." Sohee, she speaks softly.

"Don't worry. Baby, you worry too much. They're High Definitions!! HDefs are open-minded and smart. They will understand." Jiyong, he smile.

"I love the name that they give to themselves, HDefs. I like it, so cute of our shippers." Sohee, she smiled.

"See! Keep on smiling like that. I want to share this great news with our fans and the whole world." Jiyong.

"Are you sure that this is okay?" Sohee.

"Yes, as long as you're with me everything will be fine. Plus we have HDefs to support us." Jiyong, he smiles.

"How are you planning to announce this?" Sohee, she looks at him.

"You'll see." Jiyong, he sneaks a smile.

"When are you going to announce it?" Sohee.

"Soon." Jiyong.

"Stop teasing me!" Sohee, she hits him.

"Oww! You will see it later. No need to rush me." Jiyong, he shields himself and laughs at her cute curiosity.

"What about our bosses?" Sohee.

"Wonder Girls are free to date now, my contract says I can date after 5 years. Plus my boss looks at me like his son, he will let me do whatever I want." Jiyong.

"Just relax yourself and let me handle this okay." Jiyong, he holds her hands and look at her.

"I trust you with everything." Sohee.

"Of course you should." Jiyong, he smiles.

"Oh! The sun is rising!!" Jiyong, he points at the beautiful sunrise.

"Waaah~~" Sohee.

Jiyong then back hug Sohee and they continue on to watch the sun rise as they hug each other.