Chapter 5

Dear Boy

Two months after Wonder Girls left for America, Gdragon's Heart Breaker was released. Everywhere you go you can see his face, his name, and hear his song. His album tops many charts and is extremely popular. 

However, the more fame and attentions he gets the more he grows to misses Sohee. 

"Why is it that even with so much attention, I feel so lonely?" Jiyong, he asked himself.

His desires to see Sohee is slowly affecting his personal life. He starts to smokes and drinks. On the outer surface he acts like everything is fine. But deep down inside his heart is longing to see Sohee. Every night he would go out to the club with Big Bang and his friends to drinks away his misery. 

[One morning]

"Jiyong, wake up!" Manager.

"I don't care if you smoke or drink, that's your own personal life. But why did you carelessly let the media gets a hold of it?" Manager.

The manager threw the photos that the media got of him smoking on top of Jiyong's chest who is still half asleep.

"Hyung, wake up~" Daesung, he tried to wake Jiyong up.

"Get yourself together! I will fix this problem." Manager.

The manager angrily walks out.

"Yah! I know you're in a bad mood, but you can't let yourself to continue on like this." Taeyang.

Jiyong slowly wakes up, he takes a look at the photos then just toss it to the side of the bed. He gets up and walk to the bathroom.

"Daesung, can you check my schedule? What do I have today?" Jiyong, he asked as he tiredly brushes his teeth.

"You just have a live performance on Music Core today, that's it. Perform it well and go home to rest okay. Take it easy." Daesung.

After he finishes his performance at Music Core, he drags his tired body home. He drops himself onto the couch and turn on the TV to watch.

"Hello, we are here to have an interview with Mblaq, the brand new group that just debuted with Oh yeah! We have questions ready for each member, please answer it truthfully." said the reporter.

"Thunder, isn't that Dara's younger brother?" Daesung asked.

"Yea. . ." Jiyong, he tiredly answered it.

"Didn't he film a coffee CF with Wonder Girls, where Sohee touched his hand?" Taeyang asked.

"Sohee touched his hand?! How come I didn't know about this?" Jiyong.

Jiyong jumps out of the couch.

"You were in Japan when that CF came out." Daesung answered.

"Thunder-shi, I heard from Heechul's Young Street that your ideal type is Wonder Girls' Sohee is that true?" said the reporter.

"Yea, I really would like to be closer to her. We filmed a CF once, and I asked her if Wonder Girls and Mblaq can have a collaboration stage together. And she said yes, she told me to keep on working hard with Mblaq." Thunder answered.

Taeyang turns off the TV as he senses Jiyong's madness burning up.

"She said that?! She wants to partner up with him?!" Jiyong, he shouts out angrily as he points to the TV.

"Jiyong, calm down. I'm sure she didn't mean it like that." Taeyang.

"Yeah, all she said was that Wonder Girls can collaborate with Mblaq, she didn't mention about wanting to be his partner." Daesung.

"Which side are you guys on?!" Jiyong.

Jiyong angrily walks into his room, drops himself on the bed and sleep.

[Next day] 

Big Bang and 2NE1 rehearsed together for their special collaboration stage. 

Dara walks over to the depressing looking Jiyong who is sitting down against the wall.

"Are you okay? You seem down." Dara.

Seeing Dara's baby face and her cute voice, Jiyong was reminded of Sohee.

"Can I lean on you for a while?" Jiyong, he asked.

"Yeah sure." Dara.

"I wish it were you right now." Jiyong, he talks to himself.

"Huh?" Dara asked.

Jiyong stays quiet not answering Dara's question. A few minutes later they went back to practice for their special stage. With their practice Jiyong seems to have grown closer to Dara, or is he using her to substitute in for Sohee?

The special stage is the very next day.  Jiyong and Dara are to perform Hello together. When it was their turn to perform. Jiyong sings and raps to the lyrics, everything he is singing and rapping are all about Sohee; yet he is performing with Dara. This lead the audience to believe that this song was meant for Dara. Right after the performance ended, many scandals of him and Dara surface the internet. In addition, the photo of him putting his arm around Dara flames up the heat even more.