Chapter 24

Dear Boy

After the breakfast, Jiyong turns on the TV and watches it while Sohee washes the dishes. While watching the TV he keeps on looking over to Sohee, he looks at her then looks back at the TV then looks back at her. Finally he can't hold it in any longer.

"Can you go change your clothes?" Jiyong.

"It's really distracting me. I'm a man too you know. " Jiyong

Sohee look down at her the knit sweater that she's wearing.

"What's wrong with it? It's your sweater." Sohee, she's confused.

"From a guy's point of view, it's really tempting. Just, just go change it." Jiyong.

"Yes sirrrrrr!" Sohee, she stopped with the dishes and walks into his room.

She walks back out.

"Where are my clothes?" Sohee, she asked.

"Oh my god! Wow! It's in the trash can. I completely forgot about it!" Jiyong.

"What?! Why is it in the trash can?" Sohee.

"It was wet so I just decided to throw it in the trash can. Sorry~" Jiyong.

"You threw it in the trash can? Because it was wet? How am I supposed to change back to my clothes now?" Sohee.

"Just wear that then. I can control myself." Jiyong.

Sohee crosses her arms and shakes her head looking at him, while Jiyong just smile.

"Come here." Jiyong.

Sohee walks over to the couch and sits down. Jiyong grabs her waist and put her on his lap. 

"I want to be like this forever. I hate those past months. Everything was a mess without you. I hate it. I made many mistakes and hurt you. . . I wish I wouldn't have done that. I've changed into a bad man. . . but I'm thankful that you're still the same. Still pure and innocent, I don't want to ever let go of you ever again. How on earth will I ever be able to find another Ahn Sohee?" Jiyong, he speaks as he back hugs her.

Sohee just stay silent and listen.

"In the past, without you I felt like I was a crazy person, not knowing what to do, not knowing where I was heading to, what's right, what's wrong. . . But now that you're back in by my side I feel like I'm finally sane again. Without you, this world is just too much for me to handle. I may need you more than you need me, whatever it is I just have to have you by my side. So don't you ever leave me, understand?" Jiyong.

He then turns her around and kisses her. 

"How dare you forget about my lips!" Jiyong.

"What do you mean forget about your lips?" Sohee.

"That time when I kissed you at the cafe you didn't even response back. Did you kiss other man already? Who is it?!" Jiyong.

"I wasn't in the mood for it. Why would I kiss someone else? You're my first kiss. . . wait no my second kiss. . . wait no. Actually my third kiss." Sohee.

"That Kim Bum! Why did you audition for that role?! You even kissed a girl!" Jiyong.

"It was just a movie." Sohee.

"Blah blah blah, whatever, not listening." Jiyong.

Just then the door open and other Big Bang members came in.

"Aaah! My eyes!" Seungri, he covers his eyes to the sight of Sohee on Jiyong's lap.

"Mandu Sohee!!!!!!!" Daesung, he shouts as he runs over to hug her.

"How have you been sister-in-law?" Daesung, he smiles.

Before Daesung could let go of Sohee Jiyong pushes him away.

"Don't touch her!" Jiyong.

Daesung just ignore what Jiyong said and continue on to talk to Sohee.

"Sohee-shi, how is Yeeun?? What have shee been up to? She's still single right?" Daesung, he asked.

"Don't annoy my wife! Go away!" Jiyong, he put his leg out trying to push Daesung away.

"Yah! Yah! Calm down!" Taeyang.

"Sohee, I see that you guys are back together. Welcome back!" Taeyang, he smiles.

"Hyung, what magic did you put on Sohee? I need to learn that so I can use it. How can you get her back so easily in just one night. Omo! Omo! Omo! Don't tell me you guys did it!!" Seungri.

"Be quiet!" TOP, he smacks Seungri's head.

"YAH! Do I look like that type of man?" Jiyong, he gave Seungri the electric dead stare.

"By the way, Sohee-ah, how's Yubin doing? Have she mention about me at all?" TOP, he smiled and ask.

"YAAAAH!" Jiyong.

"It's okay." Sohee, she calms Jiyong down.

"Yeeun is doing fine. She has been writing a lot of songs and yes she is still single." Sohee.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!! Safe! As long as she's still single I can still make my move." Daesung, he put his hands up in the air and shouts.

"This kid. . ." Jiyong, he shakes his head still holding onto Sohee's waist.

"Yubin unnie is doing good as well. We've been too busy to talk about our personal stuff so she didn't mention anything. You should visit her though." Sohee.

"Sohee, you know it. Kekekeke. Let's set up a group date." TOP.

"Yah! Yubin said she likes me. Didn't see the news and interviews?" Taeyang.

"What do you know? She could just say that to be safe." TOP.

"Yeah, keep on dreaming." Taeyang, he teases as he walks to his room.

"Yah, yah Sohee can you watch my Be My Baby dance? See if it's good enough so I can dance it in front of Yeeun." Daesung.

"Please be my baby~ Make me your lady~" Daesung, he sings while dancing to it.

"How is it? Good?" Daesung, he smiled.

"Looks bad to me." Jiyong.

"Hyung! I'm not asking you. I'm asking Sohee!!" Daesung, he whines.

"You're bothering my wife! Leave her alone." Jiyong.

"It's looks good to me. Keep on practicing it." Sohee, she smiles.

"See! Your 'WIFE' said I dance it good. Merong~" Daesung, he dances his way to his room.

"Finally! We can have some peace. These kids. . . ruin everything. YAH! Why did you come back so early? Should've stay out a bit longer. Jeez." Jiyong.

Watching Big Bang playing around, Sohee can't help but just laugh at their dorkiness.

"I need to go back now." Sohee, she turns around as she speaks.

"Why? I don't want you to go back. Stay here a bit longer." Jiyong.

"I can't, I have schedule today. Plus no one know that I'm here, they will be worry." Sohee.

"Can't you just give them a call?" Jiyong.

"No. I have to go." Sohee.

"Fine." Jiyong, he pouts.

"Bye guys. See you soon." Sohee.

"See you soon sister-in-law!" Big Bang.

Sohee walks out of the house follow by Jiyong, he closes the door. They walk to the parking lot, Jiyong opens the door  for Sohee and then gets into the driver seat. He drove her back to Wonder Girls' dorm.

[At Wonder Girls' dorm]

Sohee takes out the key and open the door.

"I'm back." Sohee.

"Hello~" Jiyong, he bows to Wonder Girls.

"Hey~" Wonder Girls, they all bows back.

"Just here to drop Sohee off. Congrats on your successful comeback. I'll see you guys soon." Jiyong, he bows.

"Thank you. Drive safely." Wonder Girls, they bows.

Jiyong went back to his car and drove home.