Chapter 34

Dear Boy

[Four months later, now in December]

One week before the MBC Gayo Daejun stage, WonderBang are now practicing for their special stage at YG's dance practice studio.

Both groups are practicing Big Bang's Tonight and Wonder Girls' Be My Baby remix.

"Both groups will do the performance together, and at the end there will be a solo for Jiyong and Sohee. You two will end the performance, got it?" Choreographer.

"Yes!" WonderBang.

They practiced for hours and hours.

After the dance practice they went out to the restaurant and eat. Finished their meal, each couple went their separate way. Since it was late at night, there weren't a lot of people; it gives the chance to freely walk down the street dating. Jiyong and Sohee holds hand and together they walk down the beautiful city street under the night sky.

"Sohee?" Jiyong, he asked as he looks toward the front.

"What?" Sohee.

"Remember when I say I wanted to get marry next spring?" Jiyong, he turns and look at her.

Sohee just look at him.

"I said it I really meant it." Jiyong, he stopped walking, Sohee also stopped.

"We just announced to the world that we're dating." Sohee.

"I know. But I'm really determine to get marry with you by next year though. You know when I'm determined on something I won't give up on it until I get it right?" Jiyong.

"I know. But we're still young, there are plenty of times left for us. Why are in such a rush?" Sohee.

"You're different from me. You're more preserved and chill, you can wait for many more years, but not for me. I don't think I can or want to wait any longer. I'm twenty-five now, and will be twenty-six next August. I always have this imagine of us as a young married couple, spending our time together with our kids and making many beautiful memories. That's what I really want to happen." Jiyong.

"We had this talk before." Sohee.

"Do you really not want to get marry to me?" Jiyong.

"Of course that is not it. I love you and I would marry you at any time. But we both still have our career going on. Plus Wonder Girls still have work in US and other stuff, same as Big Bang." Sohee.

"So you're not against it anymore right?" Jiyong, he smiled.

"Listen to me first---" Sohee.

"That's enough. That's all I need to know." Jiyong, he smiled.

"Are we really going to get marry next year?" Sohee.

"Of course!" Jiyong.

"That was your proposal? Maybe I shouldn't have agreed. What kind of proposal was that?" Sohee.

"All proposals are the same. As long as the girl agree that should be enough. What else?" Jiyong.

"Nothing. . . whatever. . . you're so not romantic. . . where is my ring?" Sohee.

He just laugh at her cute little anger, they then start to walk again.

[A week later]

WonderBang are now preparing to go on the stage for their special collaboration

The crowd starts to cheer when their special stage starts.

WonderBang finished performing to Tonight and is now performing Be My Baby. Once Be My Baby was over, it is now HeeDragon's special solo.

For their special solo, they're performing to Wonderful. As they dance to it, Sohee starts it first.

 

"Why are you being so shy, don't be afraid and come close. You're Wonderful." Sohee

"You make me crazy." Jiyong.

"I can feel something special from you, tell me. You're Wonderful." Sohee.

"Talk to me baby." Jiyong.

"Sometimes it's hard, feel tired, fight occasionally, feel hatred. But know this, believe that you're the only one. You're Wonderful." Sohee.

Jiyong then starts his raps part:

"You're so amazing."

"Ma ma girl, yo love you are a home-run, you're out of this world."

"Don't be sad, don't be afraid, leave everything to me."

"I'll be next to you always (I will protect you)."

"I'll fill your side, you're my my my my girl I'll be your man."

 

As soon as his raps part end, he walks toward Sohee. She was confused as it was not a part of the performance, she just stand there and look at him. 

Jiyong then kneels down on his knee, takes out the diamond ring, hold on to her left hand, looks up to her, looks into her eyes and propose to Sohee.

"Ahn Sohee, will you marry me?" Jiyong, he talks into the mike in front of the whole live audience and those audiences  who are watch it live on TV all across Korea.

Sohee got a shock, her face shows it. After a few seconds of just staring at him, Sohee finally response.

"Yes, I will." Sohee.

She gently smiles as she takes his hand. Jiyong then stands up and puts the ring on her left ring finger. After doing so, he grabs her waist, pulls her in and kiss her lips in front of the whole nation. When they finished kissing, he smiles and looks at her. He then takes her hand, and together they walk to the front of the stage near the audience who are screaming.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you my beautiful wife Ahn Sohee!" Jiyong, he happily shouts into the mike.

Sohee becomes shy and just smiles as she looks at him shouting to the audience.

The audience along with everyone else who are watching it live on TV board cast are in major, major shocks. The audience screams loudly, most are cheering and congratulating the couple, while some are crying. And just like that the MBC Gayo Daejun, the last festival event of 2012 ended. 

[Back stage]

Sohee still in shocks just puts her hands on her chest trying to breath. Jiyong just look at her and smiles at her cuteness.

"Still shock?" Jiyong, he pinches her cheek.

"Oppa! I thought your propose was last week when we walked together down the street. . .??" Sohee.

"You silly head. I'm Kwon Jiyong, did you really think I would just propose like that? With my power I need to do anything I can to give my wife the best of the best right? Can you still say I'm not romantic?" Jiyong.

"Oppa! Thank you!" Sohee, she just hugs him and smiles.

Jiyong too smiles and hugs her back.

"This couple. They are both so in love." Sunye.

"They're so in love that it makes other jealous." Taeyang.

"They look so happy. They're drowning themselves in happiness that they don't even realize we're still here." Yubin.

"They really don't see anyone else but each other. . . I'm envious of their love." TOP.

"Eeeh! Why are you guys so jealous for when all of us are also in love?" Yenny.

"That's right. Instead of being jealous of them. Let us all love as well." Daesung, he looks at Yenny and smiles.

"We will all be their maids of honor, this is so exciting!" Sunmi.

"I want to see you in a wedding dress as well." Seungri, he bends toward Sunmi and smiles.

"Love is such a beautiful thing, isn't it?" Lim.

"I'm so honored to be part of this, WonderBang is such an amazing thing. The best thing ever happened to K-pop." JB.

They all laughs at each other happily when they realize that everyone are in love. 2013 will be a year full of joys and happiness.