Chapter 44

Dear Boy

[Meeting room at YG building]

"Tell us your story." YG, he crosses his arms, staring at Dara and Thunder on the other end of the table.

"We. . . we didn't do anything!! I just went there to see . . ." Dara, she got stucks not knowing how to make up an excuse.

"First off, I was already told about Sohee committing suicide and went on missing for the past 4 months. Therefore don't lie to us, tell us the whole story." JYP, he stares at Dara and Thunder.

"I. . . I. . ." Dara, words couldn't come out of .

"I did it!! I took the photos and delivered it to Sohee. It was also me who accidentally pushed her causing her to have a miscarriage. It was all of my doing, it has nothing to do with Dara noona." Thunder, he speaks up.

"Dara, is this true??" YG, he looks at Dara with suspicions.

"It's the truth!" Thunder.

Right then there was a knock on the door.

Jiyong holds Sohee's hand and they walk in together. 

Seeing Sohee Dara was frightened, her face was full of fears and regrets.

"It's no one's fault. It was my decision to committed suicide, and it was my fault for not being careful while I was pregnant. There is no need to put the blame on them. Please just let this go." Sohee, she pleads with JYP and YG.

"Since she has already decided to let this go, I don't want to deal with it either. Let's just forget about this." Jiyong, he looks at YG.

"Sohee. . . I am sorry, I'm sorry for all of my wrong doings. I knew it was wrong but still went along with it. I apologize. Please forgive my sister." Thunder, he gets on his knees and beg Sohee.

"Please get up." Sohee, she picks him up.

"No, I don't have the right to face you." Thunder, he refused to get up.

Sohee then just smiles at him and picks him up.

"Everyone make mistakes. I'm still alive, that's all it matters. Don't blame yourself for it. And I forgive Dara unnie." Sohee, she looks at Thunder and smile.

Jiyong then walks over and takes Sohee over to his side.

"I apologize for keeping this away from you for the past 4 months. We didn't want to add more stress to your work, please forgive me." Jiyong, he speaks to JYP.

"It was not right to keep such a big problem away from me and YG, but now that you two are happy, back together, and Sohee is safe and sound I don't want go further into any more details. Let's just move on to the future." JYP.

"Also please don't give Thunder oppa and Dara unnie any punishment. They're both idols too, they have their images to protect. Plus they are our family. I'm positive that they have learned a lesson from this incident." Sohee, she begs YG and JYP.

Sohee then turns to Thunder and Dara.

"When two people are happy in love, please leave them alone." Sohee, she smiles at them.

Jiyong then takes Sohee's hand and they walk out of the room.

[At Jiyong and Sohee's house]

"I miss this house~~ I miss this soft bed." Sohee, she drops herself onto the bed.

"Did you know how lonely I was in this spacious house without you?" Jiyong, he takes his jacket off and walk over to the bed.

"Who told you to buy such a big house?" Sohee, she sticks her tongue out and teases Jiyong.

"You still own me something." Jiyong, he lays down on the bed with his arms behind his head.

"I own you?? Since when?? What did I own you??" Sohee, she looks at him.

"A baby! You own me a baby!" Jiyong, he pulls Sohee down.

"Give me a new one." Jiyong, he speaks as he lays on top of her.

"What if I say no?" Sohee, she looks up at him.

"You dare to?" Jiyong.

"Why not?" Sohee, she teases him, sticking her tongue out.

"Let's see if you still dare to say no." Jiyong, he starts to tickle her.

"YAH! Stop!! It tickles!! Okay I will take it back!! Stop!! It's tickling!" Sohee, she laughs trying to stop him from tickling her.

"It's pay time." Jiyong.

He looks at her. Staring into each other eyes, they kiss and spend the rest of the night together.

[Next day]

The phone rings.

Still sleeping, with her eyes closed Sohee moves her hand around searching for the phone.

"Hello. . ." Sohee, she answered the phone tiredly.

"Sohee, we miss you our baby mandu. Big Bang are together with us, we're on our way over to your place. See you in 30 minutes." Yubin, she hangs up.

"30 minutes??!!" Sohee, she became wide awake.

"Hubby!! Wake up!! Our members are coming in 30 minutes!! We have to clean the house and make food!! Wake up!!" Sohee, she tries to wake Jiyong up.

"Who cares, let them stay out of the door. They can wait." Jiyong, he turns to the other side, still sleeping.

"We can't let them wait in front of the door while we're sleeping. Wake up!" Sohee, she pull him over to face her.

"Let's sleep." Jiyong, he pull Sohee back down to sleep.

"Hubby~~ We have to wake up! 30 minutes, they're coming in 30 minutes!" Sohee, she gets back up.

"I will get ready first, you better get up in 10 minutes." Sohee, she put his shirt on, button it up and walk to the bathroom.

"Why are they coming?? So annoying." Jiyong, he got annoyed, covered himself up with the blanket he goes back to sleep.

10 minutes later, just like his wife's instruction Jiyong gets up and drag his tiredly body into the bathroom.

"Put on some shirt.  Don't walk around the house half , guests are coming." Sohee, she walks out of the bathroom.

"Button the shirt property, I can still see you bra you know?" Jiyong, he smirks and laughs as he walks inside the bathroom.

"You?!" Sohee, she looks back at him, pointing her finger. 

"Always want to have the last word. . ." Sohee, she re-button the shirt.

"Since guests are coming you better put on some pants, don't you dare walk around the house with just my shirt on." Jiyong, he shouts all the way from the bathroom.

"The shirt is long enough to cover it up. Stop being nosy." Sohee, she shouts back at Jiyong while preparing food.

"If you don't put on some pants before they come then I will just wear my boxer." Jiyong, he shouts while brushing his teeth.

"OKAY!! I change, you change. It's a deal!" Sohee, she shouts back.

"You better cover yourself up from head to toes. Wear a turtle neck!! I know I bought you one!!" Jiyong, he shouts.

"It's summer time! Do you want to me to die from heat ?" Sohee.

"Then wear something that doesn't shows a lot of skin!!" Jiyong.

"They are YOUR members!! Plus they're all dating MY members! Why are we even doing this??" Sohee.

"They are still guys." Jiyong, he walks out, toward Sohee.

"Wear this." Jiyong, he throws the clothes that he picked out to her.

"Not bad, you are Kwon Jiyong, the fashion leader after all." Sohee, she looks at the summer dress and the cardigan.

"By the way, why are you still not putting your shirt on??" Sohee.

"Can't you see I'm walking to my closet?" Jiyong, he turns around and sticks his tongue out.

[10 minutes later]

"Hubby can you help me to stir this.." Sohee, she calls Jiyong over for help.

Jiyong walks over to the kitchen and stir the soup while Sohee takes the fruits out of the fridge and cut them up.

"Seriously, why are they coming?? You just got back yesterday, can't they wait for a few more days. Don't they know that a couple need to have their own time for couple stuff??" Jiyong, he gets annoyed while stirring the soup.

"My members haven't seen me for a long time of course they would wan to see me." Sohee, she speaks as she cuts the fruits.

"I still want to sleep." Jiyong, he puts on a puppy face.

"Sleep later. Here put the soup in these bowls." Sohee, she brought the bowls over.

[Another 10 minutes later]

The door bell rings.

Jiyong walks over to the door, he opens the door.

"Yah! Why did you have to come so early?" Jiyong.

"Because we want to mess with you." Taeyang, he plays with Jiyong.

"Yah, yah! What did you guys do to wake up so late? It was already 11:00AM when we called." Sunye, she teases.

"You know, married couple stuff." Yubin, she laughs.

"Looks like we came at the right time, Jiyong looks pretty pissed." Daesung, he laughs.

"Just you all wait, when you all get married, I will make sure to knock on your door at your wedding night." Jiyong, he put on an annoyed face, teasing the members.

"Stop talking and help me out over here with the foods already." Sohee.

"Coming." Jiyong, he walks over to the table.

"Hey we didn't come over here empty handed. We brought gifts." Yenny.

"You didn't have to." Sohee, she smile.

"YAH!! Let's eat! Sohee cooked it so you all better finish all of your food. Don't you dare leave anything behind in our bowl. Get it??" Jiyong, he calls them over for lunch.

"Omomo!! Look at him protecting his wife." Yubin, she laughs.

"Pfff, when we get marry I wouldn't even let anyone eat Yeeun's foods. I will eat them all myself." Daesung.

"Eat and get fat, you pig!" TOP, he teases Daesung.

"I bet when you and Yubin noona get marry you two will talk to each other in raps." Seungri, he teases.

"What about you?? You and Sunmi will just stares into the mirror all day long." Taeyang.

"Look at who's talking. Taeyang oppa and Sunye unnie will just go to church all the time after getting marry." Sunmi, she defends Seungri.

"That's mine Sunmi!" Seungri, he feels proud.

"YAH! Eat your foods already!!" Jiyong.

Everyone stop talking and teasing each other, they all sit down and eat the food.

"Waaah~~ Sister-in-law, you foods are DAEBAK!!" Daesung, he gives Sohee a thumb up.

"It's really good." Taeyang, he praises her.

"Thank you, keke~~" Sohee, she eye-smiled.

"Stop smiling and eat your food." Jiyong.

Sohee continue on to smile at the members while sneakingly stepped on Jiyong's foot underneath the table.

"OWWW!!" Jiyong, he yells looking at Sohee.

"Honey, don't talk to much and eat your food~" Sohee, she plays with Jiyong.

"This couple seriously is having too much fun here." Yenny.

"Don't you just love watching their relationship, they're so cute." Sunye.

[An hour later]

After they finished their foods and cleaning up everyone gathered around the living room.

"Wanna play a game??" Yenny, she suggested.

"What game?" Yubin.

"Spins the bottle, let's play this in couple, which ever couple gets it have to answer a question asked by the spinner truthfully, or you can pass it by drinking a bottle of soju in one shot." Yenny.

"CALL!" Daesung.

"Let's play!" TOP.

Like that they start the game.

Yenny spins the bottle first. It stopped by Sunmi and Seungri.

"Seungri, you know that Sunmi wants to visit Mars right?? What if she meet an alien prince in Mars and decide to stay there and marry him??" Yenny.

"I guest I won't have a choice but to fly there and fight with him. Gotta win her back." Seungri, he answered.

Everyone laughed at Yenny's question and Seungri's answer.

Sunmi then spins the bottle, and it landed at Sunye and Taeyang.

"Unnie, are you jealous of my long legs? Kekekekke~" Sunmi, she got embarrassed after asking the question.

"What if you both have kids?? Are you afraid that they will be short??" Seungri, he adds in to Sunmi's question.

"Generations are getting taller and taller, plus there are milk, no needs to worry." Taeyang.

"At least our kids won't be narcissus." Sunye, she laughs as she plays with them.

Sunye then spins the bottle, and it landed at Yubin and TOP.

"How deep do you think your kid's voice will be??" Taeyang, he plays with TOP.

"Yah! What kind of question is that??" TOP, he laughs.

"We're not fortune tellers, how are we suppose to know that??" Yubin, she laughs.

"What have this game turned into??" Yenny, she laughs a tthe members' silliness.

"Yah! Since you didn't answer it drink up!!" Sunye.

"COUPLE SHOT! COUPLE SHOT!" WonderBang, everyone shouted.

TOP and Yubin then locks their arms and did a couple shot.

After she finished her drink Yubin spins the bottle, it stopped at Jiyong and Sohee.

"Since you two are the only one who are married here, I will ask this. How many kids are you planning to have??" TOP.

"Hmmm, 27??" Jiyong, he jokes looking at Sohee.

"Hubby you mean 2 right? Haha stop being funny." Sohee, she hits him as she laughs.

"27???!!! Our poor Mandu~~" Sunye.

"HAHAHAHA, Sohee might as well stop her career now." Daesung, he teases.

Like that they continue on to play the game.

An hour later, after they invaded Jiyong and Sohee's house all of the members leave.