Chapter 12

Dear Boy

For the rest of the week Jiyong and TOP continues on to work on their duet project for Oh Yeah, they are now busy preparing for it release in Japan. After finishing their work Jiyong and TOP went back to their dorm. 

"Hyung, dinner!" Daesung.

"Turn the TV on! I recorded some of the shows!" Jiyong.

"Which shows did you record?" Daesung.

"Music Bank, Guerilla Date and Young Street. Turn it on! Quick!" Jiyong.

"Okay, okay!" Daesung.

"Since when did he starts to record shows?" Seungri, he looks confused.

"Since Wonder Girls came back. This kid. Yah! Use your brain a little, it's there for a reason you know." Taeyang, he shakes his head.

Jiyong hurry out after he put all of his stuffs away in his room.

"Did it starts yet?" Jiyong, he asked.

"No, Music Bank is starting now." Daesung.

"WAAAAHHH!!! Yenny looks so pretty! They look to beautiful in those white dresses." Daesung, he smiles watching Wonder Girls' back stage interview.

Jiyong starts to smile looking at Sohee. 50 minutes later after Music Bank started it, now it's finally Wonder Girls' turn. They first show their pre-recorded performance of G.N.O., Big Bang stops what they were doing and zoom their eyes in closer to the TV. Jiyong watches it and as a composer himself, he listens to the lyrics word by word.

 

". . . A tight black dress, slightly see-through shirts and kill-heels

With tangled wave hair and wet lip gloss, we're ready, set go!"

 

Watching the performance, he was shocked listening to the lyrics. 

"Sohee is now at legal age, did she go clubbing? 'A tight black dress, slightly see-through shirts and kill heels'? She wore that? Why would she wear something so revealing to the club? There are many guys there!" Jiyong, he thought to himself and his facial expression doesn't look too please with it.

"I can imagine Sohee in a tight black dress, see-through shirt and kill heels, how stunning would she be." Seungri, he happily says it out loud.

TOP then slightly hit Seungri's head.

"Shut up!" TOP, he nods his head toward Jiyong signaling Seungri to stop talking about Sohee as Jiyong's face is showing anger.

 

"Boys can't take their eyes of my legs

Boys, take your hands of my waist

Ignorance is liberty, but only embarrassing for you

Cuz we just came to dance

We dance, we dance, we dance like there was nobody there

We dance, let's dance, today don't worry about anything

Girls night out tonight

Obviously, boys just go home

Your sneakers are out

Tonight is a girls night. . ."

 

"What?! ' Boys can't take their eyes of my legs, boys, take your hands of my waist' ??? This lyrics better be all made up! Who dare to to stares at her legs and put their hands on her waist?!" Jiyong, he madly gets out of his seat and shouts pointing at the TV screen.

All of Big Bang's members looked over, TOP and Taeyang doesn't seems to be surprise with the fact that Jiyong is jealous, while Seungri and Daesung are clueless about it.

Jiyong then calms himself down and continue on to watch the performance, he sits down.

 

". . . My ex who dumped me is even surprised at the mind boggling, my moves

To my boyfriend, who thinks I went to the library, sorry my boo

At the unexpected provocative body movements

Everybody, clap clap clap

Don't get any idea from my slight eye-smile. . ."

 
 

Taeyang and TOP looks over to Jiyong with fears in their eyes as they hear these lines.

"My ex? Jiyong hyung?" Daesung.

"This song sounds like it was meant for Jiyong hyung and Sohee. She sounds like she had a lot of fun in American and even clubbing." Seungri.

TOP smacks both of Daesung and Seungri's heads.

"No one would think that you're mute if you don't talk. You two idiots." TOP.

Taeyang shakes his head to Daesung and Seungri's statements. 

Jiyong on the other hand is internally going crazy. He looks so mad that it seems like steams were coming out of his ears.

"She better not have anything to do with this song or the lyrics. Those lines better not be for me. 'At the unexpected provocative body movements'??" Jiyong, he angrily smirks.

After G.N.O is over, it is now Be My Baby.

"Oh my, they looks so beautiful." Daesung, he smiles to himself.

"As always their fanchant is amazingly loud." Taeyang.

Finally Music Bank is now over, Jiyong switch to the recorded Guerilla Date. As the show goes on the reporter then ask an unexpected question.

"Dissatisfaction regarding JYP PD"s injunction of dating?" said the reporter.

All of Wonder Girls put up an 'X' sign. 

"Pssh, we dated without them knowing." Jiyong, he thoughts to himself and laughs.

"The love injunction had been removed when the album was released." Yenny.

All of Wonder Girls starts to cheer.

"WHAT???!!! They can publicly date now?! Yeeun-shi!!!!!" Daesung, he jumps up and shouts.

But Daesung's enjoyment was soon stopped when he realizes Jiyong is burning up with jealous. 

"What the heck is this? They can date now? Why didn't that happen 3 years ago?" Jiyong, he thoughts to himself.

When the Guerilla Date was over, he switches on to watch their Young Street. Big Bang continues on to stay and watches it with him.

When Boom asked one of the question of which new boy group Sohee's interest in, her answer was:

"Performance wise, Teen Top. Their choreography is so synchronized." Sohee.

As soon as he hears Teen Top, Jiyong madly throw the pillow to the side.

"This better be a coincident." Jiyong, he talks to himself.

"Hyung, didn't Jiyong hyung just recently said that he likes Teen Top?" Seungri, he whispers to TOP.

But TOP stuffs his mouth with the chips.

"Be quiet." TOP.

"Wait, wait, wait. Wonder Girls just said that they can now openly date, and now Sohee says that she likes Teen Top? Does that mean she wants to date them, or she is secretly dating one of them right now?" Seungri, he asked the members.

"Shut up!" Jiyong, he shouts at Seungri and angrily walks into his room.

He drops on the bed and thinks to himself.

"Ahn Sohee, you better be kidding me. You? Dating another man? Hah! I don't think so. That won't be happening as long as I'm still around." Jiyong, he smirks at the thoughts and soon fall asleep.