Chapter 31

Dear Boy

"What do you think will happen after this episode air?" MC.

"Honestly, I'm nervous for it. There will probably be a lot of angry fans, and I can understand why. Sohee is the most precious to Wonderfuls, they will feel like I take something very important away from them. And VIPs will feel the same. I just hope that VIPs and Wonderfuls will not fight with each other after this. However, I'm more scared for Sohee's safety. Some fans might try to hurt her, that's my worst fear. I don't want to choose between my loyal fans and my lover, I just hope that the fans will be able to understand and support us." Jiyong.

"I can see your love for Sohee, you care about her a lot." MC.

"Her safety and happiness is more important than mine. That's why I will protect her from whatever come to us after this episode air. If anyone want to hurt her, I will shield her with my body." Jiyong.

The audience, still in shocks are now applauding Jiyong. They're touched by his love for Sohee.

[At Big Bang's dorm]

"I got a text from Jiyong. He says to head over to Wonder Girls' house." Taeyang.

All of Big Bang members grab their stuffs and head over to Wonder Girl's house.

[At Wonder Girls' dorm]

After watching the episode, all of Wonder Girls turns to look at Sohee, their faces are full of worries.

"What are you going to do? I don't have a good feeling about this." Yenny, she looks at Sohee with a worried face.

"I don't know. . ." Sohee.

"Since he has already revealed it there is nothing we can do now. Just pray that nothing extremely bad will happen." Sunye.

"I think it's really cute how he wanted to protect and cherish Sohee." Lim.

"He sounded like he really meant it from the bottom of his heart. I believe that he will protect you from all of the harm no matter what. I can trust him and hand our Sohee over to him." Yubin.

"I wish Daesung would say the same to me. Sohee-aah~~ I'm so jealous of our maknae right now!!" Yenny.

"Our HeeDragon couple is so cute! I will be an HDef too, I'll be your shipper!" Sunye.

"Let me join as well!" Yubin.

"Go find HDefs' head quarter, it's somewhere in our international fan forum." Sohee, she teases.

Just then the door bell rings. Sunye hurries over the door, she checks to see who it was before opening. She opens it as soon as she sees Jiyong. When the door open Jiyong rushes inside to find Sohee. He spots Sohee, with his two hands on her shoulders, he picks her up from the couch.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Any bruises?" Jiyong, he asks in panic as he looks around her body to check.

"I'm fine." Sohee, she tries to calm him down.

"Thank God that you're fine." Jiyong, he hugs her.

The door bell then rings again.

"It's Big Bang." Jiyong.

Sunye opens the door.

Big Bang and Wonder Girls bow to each other.

"My apology. I called the members over because me and Sohee really need your supports right now." Jiyong, he looks at s and Wonder Girls as he speaks, still hugging Sohee.

"You have our support." Taeyang, he pads Jiyong's shoulder.

"Ya, stop making it seems like you two committed a crime. Let's all be happy for them. We will support you two all the way." Sunye, she smiles.

The phone rings, Sunye picked it up, she then give it to Jiyong. After listening on the phone, he hung up.

"Me and Sohee have to go meet our bosses. We'll see you guys soon." Jiyong.

He speaks as he grabs Sohee's coat and put it on her. He then take her hand and together they walk out of the house leaving the rest of the members by themselves.

[At the meeting room]

Jiyong and Sohee, holding hands nervously walked into the meeting room. As soon as they see YG and JYP they bowed. Jiyong pulls out the chair for Sohee, then get the next chair and sits down next to her.

"I see that you two have decided to announce your relationship. I'm happy that you're willing to take responsible for it and to take care of Sohee." JYP.

"Thought this was a very, very risky decision, I will support you two. Because I believe that you will be able to make her happy. Her happiness is the most important to me." JYP.

"Many of your fans are in panics right now, but don't let that get to you. As long as you two have faith in each other, together you two can surpass any obstacles." YG.

YG then takes the remote and turns on the TV news where they were interviewing all of the VIPs, Wonderfuls and other fans about this shocking news. All 4 of them focus their attentions on the TV scene to watch the news.

"What do you think of Big Bang's G-Dragon and Wonder Girls' Sohee dating?" Reporter, he asked the fans.

 

"I'm. . . I will be happy for oppa. . . " *start to cry*

"I already know about them dating."

"Sohee can't date!! She must stay single!!"

"Why is oppa in love with someone else?" *crying*

"They look good together!"

"WonderBang!"

"I don't like it. . . but since oppa said he loves her. . ." *start to cry*

"What can we do? Oppa said he will use his body to shield her. . . we're sad. . . Oppa! Why must you date?"

"Our precious Sohee. . . why are you dating?? Come back to us Wonderfuls. . . please" *crying*

"I saw them secretly dating back in 2008!!"

"Heechul will not appove!!"

"Oppa!! nooo. . ."

"Heechul does not allow!!! Sohee belongs to Heechul!!!"

Two fans even started to argue:

"He's using this chance that Heechul oppa is still in the military!! Coward!! ELFs will fight for Heechul oppa! Sohee belongs to ELFs!!"

"What do you mean coward?! Jiyong oppa said he will protect her! Heechul is one-sided love!!! Sohee belongs to Jiyong and VIPs!!"

"Did you see how much Heechul oppa loves Sohee?! She must be with him!"

"What's your point? Sohee is dating my oppa right now!"

More fans than starts to voice their opinions.

"What about Thunder? Doesn't he like her too?"

"I was right!!!"

"When he said he won't date anyone within YG, he really meant it. He was smart to say it so that Sohee won't misunderstand."

"HeeDragon DAEBAK!!!"

 

YG then turns off the TV.

"That's what happening right now." YG, he looks at Jiyong and Sohee.

Jiyong looks at Sohee and holds her hand to ensure her that everything will be fine.

"As you can see there are mix reactions. But as time goes on they will start to accept it and move on, they will eventually come to love you two and support you two." JYP.

"There are many fans outside of this building right now. Most of them are still in shock and are unable to take it. For the time being, stay here. Wait until they all calm down, they will leave soon or later." YG.

"I will get you two 4 bodyguards each just in case for your safety." JYP.

They all get out of their chair and leave the room. When they walked out of the door, there are noises of feet running on the floor.

"Kwon Jiyong!!" Dara, she angrily look at him.

She notices him holding Sohee hand, she then break their hands off and pushes Sohee aside. JYP catches Sohee to make sure she doesn't fall or hit the wall. Jiyong too tried to catch her but Dara pulled him back.

"What are you doing? You could've hurt her!" Jiyong.

"What do you think you're doing?! How can you reveal that to the public? How can you be dating her for 5 years behind my back?!" Dara, she shouts at him as she grasps his collar.

"Noona, what are you doing? What did I do wrong? This is me and Sohee's business, why are you involving yourself?" Jiyong, he takes her hands of his collar.

"What do you mean it's not my business. You told me that you loved me! And I announced to the world that I like you! How would this make me look in the public's eyes?" Dara, she shouts.

Sohee eyes got wider as she listens to what Dara said. She turns over and look at Jiyong at a questioned face.

"Is this true?" Sohee, she speaks timily as she looks at him.

"Of course not!" Jiyong.

He then turns to Dara.

"When did I say that? Please don't cause anymore trouble for me and Sohee. We've been through enough already." Jiyong.

"I DON'T CARE! You're mine!" Dara, she shouts.

Sohee in the back is trying to hold in her tears and be strong. Noticing it YG steps in.

"Dara, you go back to our company. Don't bother them." YG, he advised.

"PD-nim!!! He can't be dating HER!!!" Dara, she points at Sohee.

"Dara-shi, please respect their decisions." JYP.

Ignoring JYP, Dara walks over to Sohee and angrily stares at her. Sohee got scared, she moves back a little.

"You! Stay away from Jiyong!" Dara, she shouts at Sohee.

"Noona! Leave Sohee alone!" Jiyong, he stands in front of Sohee and protect her.

"You move!" Dara, she pushes Jiyong out of the way.

"It is all your fault that Jiyong didn't notice me. How dare you seduced him. When was it? 2008? You were only 16th yet you seduced him?!!" Dara.

"Noona! You're going over board! How can you say that to her?! It's me who wanted to get closer to her. It's me who asked her to be my girlfriend!" Jiyong, he defended Sohee.

"Kwon Jiyong, wake up! You're being delusional! What witch craft did she put on you to make you like this. Wake up!" Dara, she holds his shoulders and shakes him.

"Noona! Before I lose my respect for you, please stop." Jiyong, he takes her hands of his shoulders.

"Why is no one listening to me?!" Dara, she gets mad.

She then turns her attention around to Sohee.

"YOU! I really hate you!" Dara.

"Unnie, I'm sorry if---" Sohee.

Sohee wasn't able to finish her sentence.

"Don't you call me unnie!" Dara, she slapped Sohee.

Sohee was caught by surprise, she holds her cheek and tries to hold in her tears.

"Dara!! That's enough!" YG.

"How can you do that?!" JYP.

Jiyong quickly grabs Sohee and check on her cheek.

"I don't ever think I can look at you the same way ever again." Jiyong, he looks at Dara.

Jiyong then takes Sohee away with him, leaving everyone else behind.

"I'd like it if you can leave Sohee alone. Love is innocent, if those two love each other, then nothing will be able to stop them from loving each other." JYP, he then walk away.

"Go back to our company. Let's move on. There are many guys out there for you." YG, he takes Dara back with him to YG building.