Chapter 35

Dear Boy

[May 5th, 2013]

"So you've decided to give up on Sohee?" Donghae.

"Yeah. I've already know that she doesn't have the same feeling for me. Knowing that they dated ever since 2008 yet I still fell head over heels for her. Now I'm just left with a broken heart seeing them kissing each other so freely like that in front of the public. I've made myself a fool, I don't wanna look stupid anymore. They're getting marry, I should move on too." Heechul, he looks at Donghae and smiled.

[May 15th, 2013. Big Bang's dorm]

"Jiyong, you're ready?" Taeyang, he smiles and ask Jiyong.

"I'm nervous for it. I can't wait to see her in the beautiful wedding dress. Today is the day." Jiyong, he smiles, looking into the mirror as he fixes his tie.

"Got a text from Yeeun, she says Sohee looks like an angel right now." Daesung.

Jiyong looks over and smiles at Daesung then turns back to the mirror and fixes his outfit.

[At Wonder Girls' dorm]

"Unnie. . ." Sohee, she looks up at the unnie nervously.

"Don't be nervous. Be excited." Yubin, he pads Sohee's back.

"Our precious little maknae is getting marry. . . what do I do. . . I feel like i'm marrying off my little sister. . ." Sunye, she starts to tear up a little.

"Unnie don't cry, you will ruin your makeup. You have to look pretty for Sohee's wedding." Lim.

Just then there is a knock on the door, JYP opens the door, sneaks his head in, smiles and asks.

"May I come in?" JYP.

"Yes PD-nim." Sohee.

"Silly, why are you still calling me PD-nim? You're like my own daughter right now." JYP.

"Make sure Jiyong treats you well okay? If he dare to make you cry, JYPers will all gather together and defense you. Understand?" JYP.

Sohee just smiles as she looks at him.

Sohee's dad also then walk into the room.

"My baby, my little baby. You didn't even introduce me to your 5 years boyfriend, I had to find it out through TV and now you're getting marry?" Sohee's dad, he starts to cry.

"Appa, sorry. Don't cry." Sohee, she pads his back.

"That kid, if he hurt you I will kick his with my Taekwondo kick, you better tell him that. He better not---" Sohee's dad.

"Appa! Okay, okay. I can kick him myself, don't worry. Don't cry okay." Sohee, she cuts him off.

"Okay, It's time to go now." Yenny.

Sohee's dad then wipes his tears away and takes Sohee's hand places on his arm and walk her out to the limo. The rest of Wonder Girls and JYP also followed.

[At the wedding in the beautiful green garden full of flowers and butterflies]

All of the guests are all sitting in their seats. Jiyong along with Big Bang stands at the end of the aisle waiting for the bride. Jiyong starts to get nervous and anxious waiting for Sohee to come.

Finally Sohee in her dad's arm enters the flowers gate along with Wonder Girls. As they walk down the aisle the guests clap their hands and smiles as they congratulate the couple.

Jiyong smiles as he sees Sohee walking. Her gorgeous face, her beautiful smile, her luxurious hair, her angel-like white wedding dress on her stunning body, her hands holding the bouquet of mint green flowers. . . everything was just heaven-like.

When Sohee and her dad reaches the end of the aisle where Jiyong and Big Bang along with the priest were standing, her dad takes her hand of his arm and hand it over to Jiyong.

"Jiyong, as your father-in-law I will put all of my trust in you, I trust you with all of Sohee's happiness. I will hand Sohee over to you, please stay happy together for the rest of your lives." Sohee's dad.

After he finished what he said, he leans toward Jiyong and whispers.

"Just to let you know I have a black belt in Taekwondo. Don't make my daughter cry, get it?" Sohee's dad.

"Yes father." Jiyong, he laughs a little.

Jiyong then takes Sohee's hand, they look at each other and smiles. They walk toward the priest hand in hand. Jiyong looks over at Sohee and stares at her effortless beauty for a while before turning back to the priest.

As instructed by the priest, Jiyong and Sohee hold hands and turn toward each other, they continue to look at each other in the eyes.

"I, Kwon Jiyong, take you Ahn Sohee to be my wife, and in doing so, committing my life to you, encompassing all sorrows and joys, all hardships and triumphs, all of experiences of life; a commitment made in love, kept in faith, lived in hope and eternally made new." Jiyong, he makes his vow as he smiles, looking into Sohee's sparkly eyes.

"I, Ahn Sohee, take you Kwon Jiyong, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'til death do we part, and thereto I pledge you my faith." Sohee, she smiles as she makes her vow to Jiyong.

"I now announce you two husband and wife. Jiyong you may kiss the bride." Priest.

Jiyong picks Sohee up, he looks up to her, she looks down at him, they then kiss in front of the 100 people who attended.

Everyone claps their hands at the beautiful couple in love.

Jiyong's parents were also crying in happiness. 

"Our Jiyong and our daughter-in-law Sohee are such a match made in heaven." Jiyong's dad.

"Our kids look so good together. So compatible. They were meant for each other." Jiyong's mom.

JYP pads Sohee dad's back as he was crying.

"It's okay, it's okay." JYP.

"Man. Now I'm officially in-law with YG." JYP.

"What?" YG.

"JYP's precious Sohee is now part of your family. I feel like you took something from me. . .  I found her and made her into who she is today, yet you took her away from me. . . not fair!! " JYP, he pouts.

"Hahaha, Jiyong did a good job in finding such a jewel. YG gained one of the most precious jewels in Korea. Proud of my Jiyong." YG, he laughs.

JYP gave YG a dead stare while YG just look at him and laughs.

The music starts, Jiyong and Sohee starts to slow dance in front of everyone. Jiyong holds her waist, while Sohee wraps her arms around his neck. They looks at each other with love as they dance.

After they finished their dance everyone else joined the dance floor as well.

The wedding went on. Everyone was enjoying themselves. It was a great moment.

[20 minutes later]

Jiyong and Sohee hold hands as they walk out from the door.

"We will be leaving for our honeymoon now. Everyone enjoy your time here." Jiyong.

"Enjoy your honeymoon!!!" Yenny.

"Have fun!!" Daesung.

"Come back safely!" Sunye.

"Take a lot of pictures!" Taeyang.

Everyone else also shouted at them with encourage messages while Sohee's dad, Jiyong's sister and parents, JYP and YG are all tearing up.

They walk out to the car. Jiyong opens the door for Sohee then gets into the driver seat. He drives the two of them off to the airport.

[At the airport]

"We're here!" Jiyong.

"Why are we back here? We need to check in." Sohee.

"Silly, silly. We're taking the private jet." Jiyong, he smiles at her.

He then walks over and picks her up in his arm. He then carries her into the private jet. They then fly to Hawaii for their honeymoon.