Chapter 4

Dear Boy

[Back stage]

"What was wrong with you? Why did you keep on moving away from me during that closing free-style dance?" Jiyong.

"After that incident with Heechul, I didn't want to have anymore problem." Sohee.

"Is that the real reason, or was it because he was there that you didn't want to be seen close to me?" Jiyong.

"Jiyong, stop. You know that's not the reason." Sohee.

"I know, I know. But you better make up for it." Jiyong.

"What do you mean make up for it?" Sohee.

"Pay me with you body!" Jiyong, he teases.

"You ert! I'm still a minor. By law, I'm not suppose to be dating you right now." Sohee.

"So? By the time you turn 20th I'll se 24th, plus now no one know we're dating anyway, so what are you afraid off?" Jiyong.

Their conversation goes on as Big Bang and Wonder Girls walks to their vans. They end their conversation and get into their own van. 

[A month later]

Jiyong and Sohee wore glasses and disguised themselves for their secret date at the park. 

"Sohee what are we going to do? We will be separate soon. Big Bang is going to Japan in 2 weeks to prepare for our Japan debut." Jiyong, he sadly informs Sohee.

"Wonder Girls will leave for America and we will start our long, long journey of preparation before our US debut as well." Sohee.

They both look at each other with sadness filled in the air.

"We'll just have to work with long distance relationship and make sure to keep in touch." Jiyong.

"By the way, don't you dare cheat on me while I'm not there." Jiyong.

"I should be the one to say it. Look at your player face." Sohee.

They laughed and continue on their last secret date before their separation.

[3 months later]

Big Bang is now in Japan while Wonder Girls are now in America. Jiyong and Sohee would from time to time call each other and talk on the phone. 

A year later, it is now 2009. Wonder Girls has  returns to Korea for their coffee CF filming. Big Bang is now also back in Korea to prepare for Jiyong's solo Korean comeback after their successful debut in Japan.

Right away on the second day of their stay in Korea Wonder Girls had to film their CF. They arrives at the studio and is now getting ready to film.

"Hello, I'm Thunder from Mblaq. Nice to meet you all." Thunder, he greets the Wonder Girls as soon as he walks in.

"Nice to meet you Thunder-shi. Let's do our best for this filming. " Wonder Girls.

After 2 hours of filmimg they ended it smoothly. Wonder Girls are now preparing to go home.

"Sohee-shi, I'm a fan of yours, can I please have an autograph?" Thunder.

"Of course, I heard that you're going to debut soon. Good luck." Sohee, she encourages him.

"I will make sure to work hard with Mblaq so that one day we will be able to have a collaboration with Wonder Girls just like Big Bang did." Thunder, he smiles.

"Work hard, you guys can do it." Sohee, smiles back. 

They bow at each other as they say good-bye.

Just then Sohee receives a text message.

From Hubby: "I'm outside. Let's meet up." Jiyong.

"Jane unnie, I'll be home late tonight. Please~" Sohee, she begs Jane.

"Make sure you guys don't get caught. I don't know how I will be able to handle this." Jane, she warns Sohee.

"I know, we will be careful." Sohee, she ran outside.

She covers her face with a hat and get into Jiyong's car.

"Let's ride." Jiyong, he speeds up.

"What are those boxes in the back?" Sohee, she points at the back seats.

"Just clothes and accessories that I bought as gifts for you while I was in Japan." Jiyong, he coolly smiles as he drives.

"How am I suppose to bring those with me back to America? There are like 6 boxes! Why did you spend so much money?" Sohee.

The car stops, they both get out of the car. Jiyong locks his fingers with Sohee as they walk inside YG building.

"It's all for your birthday. Happy belated birthday my beautiful wife." Jiyong, he smiles and coolly walks in just like a CEO of a company.

Sohee was speechless in amazement. She just shyly smiles and follow him into the recording room. There was no one inside the recording room. Jiyong pull out the chair next to the stereo control panel, he sits on it and pull Sohee over onto his lap.

"Listen to this." Jiyong, he turns on the music.

 

 "It's all about you, my Butterfly

  Every time I come close to you

 (every time I'm kissing you)

  Feel like I'm gonna dream every time

  ( I get butterly)

  

  Unintentionally, I look the sky like

  It looks similar to when you smile

  Specifically your dazzling [smile] baby

  My day consists of our romantic drama

  Make me cry and smile no no no

  

  I can't sleep, I call your name

  I turn my head shyly (no matter what)

  I like it this much

  I rarely stop walking"

 

"Wrote it for my wife's birthday, like it?" Jiyong, he turns thusic off.

"Thank you." Sohee, she turns around and looks at Jiyong with a touch expression.

"That's all? Where is my kiss?" Jiyong, he playfully demanded.

Sohee bends down and kisses him on his lips. She lets go right after the kiss, but Jiyong grabs her face and continue on kissing her. Her little peck turns into a deep deep kiss. 

"I miss kissing your lips and embrace your tiny body like this." Jiyong, he holds her waist tightly while he places his forehead against hers.

"Thank you for giving me this amazing birthday, even though my birthday has already passed." Sohee, she wraps her arms around his neck.

Jiyong pulls her closer by the waist as they continue on to kissing each other deeply. 

"Get older faster so I can legally be with you. I want us to get marry as soon as you turn 20th." Jiyong.

Sohee laughs at his silliness.

"Anyway, good luck with with your solo promotion. I will cheer for you in America. I will keep this album safe with me kkay" Sohee.

"Make sure that you listen well to Hello, that song is also meant for you." Jiyong.

"Got it." Sohee, she smiles.

They put on their hats and glasses and leave the recording room. Jiyong holds her hand and walks out to this car. When they arrive at Wonder Girls' dorm, Jiyong opens the back of his trunk and the doors of the back seats; he carries all of the boxes up to Wonder Girls' dorm. 

"See ya." Jiyong, he reached in by the door to kiss Sohee on the lips and then walk back down to the parking lot and drove home.

[Back in Wonder Girls' dorm]

"From Jiyong? He always buy you expensive clothes and accessories. Use it  well." Yubin.

Wonder Girls flew back to America the very next day.