Chapter 18

Dear Boy

After hanging up, Yubin looks through their schedule book at Jane's room and secretly added a fake schedule for Sohee.

"Jiyong, Sohee, this is the best I can do for you two. Please make up and go back to being happy like you used to be." Yubin, she talks to herself.

[Next day]

"Kids, let's go! Practice hard okay." Jane, she wakes Wonder Girls up.

Wonder Girls wakes up one by one. 30 minutes later after they all washed up, they drove to the dance studio and practices for their performances tonight at Yoo He Yeol's Sketchbook. They practiced Be My Baby, and then run over Tell Me and Nobody once again. 

"Ya, let's take a short break before we decide on the parts of Love The Way You Lie part 2." Sunye.

Everyone stopped and drink their water. 

"You're feeling any better?" Yenny.

"Yea, much better. I don't think I'm sick anymore. Thanks unnie." Sohee, she smiled.

Sohee then went on the internet with her iPad 2, while the other members just turn on the TV and watches other groups' performance from last night. Wonder Girls are all praising the new groups and their perfect dancing, they chats with each other while taking a break. When the music show ended, the news report comes out. Yubin took the remote control and was about to turn the TV off, but her hand froze as soon as the news reporter reported: 

"Big Bang's Gdragon was caught dating a Japanese model Kiko. It was reported that he secretly flew to Japan just 2 days ago to meet her. Witnesses saw him entering a famous Japanese restaurant where all of the celebrity meets up and eat. Some of the fans dig up the evidences of their relationship." the news reported.

They then went on and show a picture of Jiyong and Kiko at the amusement park.

"The fans found this picture of their date in an amusement park in Japan. The picture captured them shouting and having fun on one of the ride. It was said that they started to date all the way back in 2010." the news reported.

"Kwon Jiyong, why would you. . .? You lied to Sohee and ME?! I can't believe I believed you and gave you a second chance. Oh god, now I will have to find a way to erase that fake schedule for Sohee. Kwon Jiyong, I can't believe you right now. . ." Yubin, she shakes her head and thinks to herself.

Yenny quickly took the remote and turn the TV off. When the TV was turned off, all of Wonder Girls turns around and look at Sohee. Sohee turned numb, her hand stopped from touching the iPad's screen, her eyes stopped blinking, she keeps on staring at the black screen TV which was turned off.

"So this was the reason why he didn't come to meet me at the Han river that night?" Sohee, she thoughts to herself as her tears silently falls down her cheek.

Seeing Sohee's tears, Yenny quickly walks over and wipes it off.

"Let's go! We're practicing. No more break!" Yenny.

"Sohee, get back to your senses. It is what it is, you've moved on don't even bother to think of it." Yenny, she pulls Sohee off the ground.

"Unnie, I'm . . . I'm . . ." Sohee, she stuttered as tears starts to falls again.

"Sohee-ah, stop. Here this is your part, practice it." Sunye, she gives Sohee her part in Love The Way You Lie part 2.

Sohee slowly wipes off her tears and look down at the lyrics paper. After reading the lyrics of her part, she looks up at Sunye with a surprised face. Understand Sohee's looks, Sunye just gives her a nod.

"Sing it with your heart." Sunye, he puts her hand on Sohee's shoulder and smile.

They starts to practice, they practice for 2 hours straight then head off to KBS's building to get ready for the recording.

[At the same time, at YG's building]

Taeyang ran into the studio recording room looking for Jiyong.

"Jiyong, what is this?" Taeyang, he questioned Jiyong as he shows the news article of him dating Kiko on his iPad.

"WHAT IS HECK IS THIS?!" Jiyong, he angrily shouts as he looks at the news.

"Where Did They Get This From? Who Took This Picture?" Jiyong.

"Did you really went to meet Kiko that night? The night where you were supposed to meet Sohee?" Taeyang, he asked.

"Yes I did. But I didn't do it because I wanted too. Manager hyung forced me to. Plus this picture was taken all the way back when I first met her and she asked me to go with her to the amusement park. How did they get this picture?!!" Jiyong.

"I don't know what happened, but you better clear this up to Sohee if you still want to be with her. If she sees his news. . . I don't know what will happen. . ." Taeyang.

"I know. . ." Jiyong, he sighs.

"I wanted to help so I got a ticket to Wonder Girls' Yoo He Yeol's Sketchbook. I don't know how much it can help now but still take it. Go and meet her and explain everything." Taeyang, he hands over the ticket.

"Thank you." Jiyong, he took the ticket.

"Sohee, please don't misunderstand it, it's not what its look like. Please believe in me." Jiyong, he talks to himself.

Jiyong disguised himself and join the crowd of Wonderfuls, he follows them into the studio.

Wonder Girls first performaned Be My Baby. After they finished with that performance the MC comes on the stage and interview them.

"Welcome Wonder Girls!!!" MC.

The MC interviews Wonder Girls and ask them many questions.

"Sohee, in the future when you have kids, maybe a daughter? Would you want her to enter the entertainment industry?" MC.

"If she wants to, then of course I would let her. But after she turns 20th. I want her to have a normal life and to experience the normal teenage life. I regret not being able to do so, because I didn't have any chance to study and enjoy the students life. Because I didn't have any chance to date and love like other teenagers, seeing other couples holding hands and walk together down the street really got me jealous. I wish I can do the same without having to worry about our photo being taken, or about anything at all. I want my daughter to be able to have a good experience with love." Sohee.

In the crowd with Wonderfuls, Jiyong is listening to her answer. Her answer sadden him as he thinks back of the memories that they had together as he listens to her.

"Okay thank you Wonder Girls for all of your honest answers. Now everyone, are you ready for Wonder Girls' performances?!" MC.

"Yes!!" Wonderfuls.

Wonder Girls performed their previous hit Tell Me and Nobody. After they finished:

"Everyone, we've prepared this special performance for you all. Please enjoy our cover of Love The Way You Lie part 2." Sunye.

"Kwon Jiyong are you watching this right now? If you are, please listen to my lyrics carefully. This will be my goodbye words for you." Sohee, she thinks to herself as she walks to her position for the performance.

Not knowing that Jiyong is in the crowd watching over her, she starts to sing.

 

"On the first page of our story, the future seemed so bright

Then this thing turned out so evil, I don't know why I'm still surprised

Even angels have their wicked schemes, and you take that to new extremes

But you'll always be my hero, even though you've lost your mind

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn

But that's alright because I like the way it hurts

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry

But that's alright because I love the way you lie

I love the way you lie. . ."

 

After finishing her part one of her tears secretly fall down her cheeks, she quickly turns her head around a wipe it. Somewhere in the crowd Jiyong is also secretly shedding his tears.

"Sohee, why does your part sounds so painful? Why are you singing it like it came straight out from your heart? Did you see the news? It is not true, please don't believe it." Jiyong, he thoughts to himself as he tries to stop his tears from falling.

After the recording was over Wonder Girls walks back to their waiting room. As soon as they get into their room Sohee breaks down and cries, she cries and cries. Wonder Girls all gathers around and hugs her.

"Our precious baby, cry it out. You did a good job. Take it as it is and move on for good, understand? Eventually your heart will eventually find its right owner." Yenny.

After a while Sohee stopped crying.

Then Jane enters the room.

"Yubin, the car is here. You're having a photoshoot in less than 2 hours. Get going." Jane.

"Yes unnie." Yubin, she pads Sohee's back and leave the room.

Wonder Girls changed back to their normal comfortable clothes and are now getting ready to leave the KBS building.

"Oh Sohee! You have a meeting at Mini's Cafe in 20 minutes, get ready." Jane.

"What meeting?" Sohee.

"I don't know, probably for a photoshoot or CF. I have to go to JYPE for the staffs meeting now. Sunye, Yenny and Lim there is a van outside for you three. Sohee, there is also a car outside, drive yourself there okay." Jane.

"Okay." Wonder Girls, they all leave the KBS building.