Chapter 39

Dear Boy

[10 minutes later]

"The search team is here." Daesung, he ran over to the members.

Everyone got up and run outside.

"Please, please find her. Please!! I beg of you! Find her!!" Sunye, she cries to the search team.

"Sunye-shi, we will try our best, but we can't guarantee anything. The ocean is very violent right now. . . it's very dangerous to go in. . . we will try out best, but at the same time we also have our own family at home to come back to, so please understand." Search team.

Sunye drops down onto the sand and cries, Taeyang comes over and hugs her.

"Oppa, what do I do?? Sohee can't die like this. . . she can't. . ." Sunye, she cries painfully in Taeyang's arms.

Taeyang tries to stay strong for Sunye, he continues on to hugs her, trying to comfort her.

Everyone else are still in disbelief, none of them could take the reality of Sohee committing suicide, especially Jiyong.

Sunmi holds onto Seungri and cries, in fact, all of the girls are crying while the guys are all trying their best to stay strong for them.

Suddenly, Jiyong gets up and walks toward the ocean.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Taeyang, he ran over and grabs Jiyong.

"LET GO OF ME!!" Jiyong, he tries to take Taeyang's hands off.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Taeyang, he grabs onto Jiyong.

"SHE IS MY EVERYTHING!!! I LOVE HER!! DO YOU THINK I CAN CONTINUE ON TO LIVE WITHOUT HER?!!!" Jiyong, he yells.

"BECAUSE OF A CONFLICT THAT WE HAD, SHE COMMITTED SUICIDE!! DO YOU THINK I CAN FACE HER DAD LIKE THIS??" Jiyong.

"THERE IS NO POINT IN LIVING IF SHE IS NOT AROUND!!" Jiyong.

"We don't know if she is dead or not!! Why are you giving up so easily??!! She may still be alive!!!" Taeyang, he shouts at Jiyong while trying to grabs onto him.

Jiyong drops down onto the sands, covers his face and cries in regrets.

Outside, the search team is still trying their best to search and search for Sohee. While inside the pension, everyone else is sitting on the couch waiting impatiently for the news.

Everyone gets up when the leader of the search team come inside to report.

"The search team has been searching for 6 hours straight now, we are sorry to say but we can't find her." Leader of search team.

"It's only been 6 hours, please continue on the search. Please!" Jiyong, he walks over to the leader.

"We have tried our best, 6 hours already. The ocean is oddly very violent and strong today, we're also worried for our own safety. We have our own family to take care of as well. Honestly, chances for her survival is very little. . . there is only 10% of a chance that she is still alive." Leader.

"10 percents is still a percent!" Sunye.

"I'm sorry, I know the reality is hard to accept. Just prepare yourself." Leader, he sadly informs them and then walks out of the pension.

Couldn't take it Sunye fainted, luckily Taeyang was next to her to catch her. He carries her into her room, lays her down and covers her with the blanket.

[At the sametime]

Outside all of Wonder Girls starts to cries, while all of the guy's faces turned dark in sadness and worries.

Jiyong on the other hand froze up, he couldn't believe and didn't want to believe it. He refuses to accept Sohee's death.

[Next day]

"Please continue on to keep an eye around this area. Please contacts us if you have any news regarding Sohee, thanks." Taeyang, he hands over his business card to the leader of the search team.

Everyone else, in sadness put their luggage onto the bus. They all enter the rental bus and head to the airport, flying back to Seoul.

[In Seoul]

As soon as they land, Jiyong takes his and Sohee's luggage and lifelessly walks out of the airport without saying a word.

"He must be in a lot of pain right now." Taeyang, he sadly looks at Jiyong walking away.

"I hope he won't go into another depression. . . the last few were really bad. . ." TOP.

While Big Bang just stands there and watch Jiyong leave, Wonder Girls all take their luggage and walks the opposite way.

"Yah! Where are you guys going?" Daesung, he shouts.

"Leave them be. We are worried about Jiyong, but they have just lost. . . anyway just let them take sometime to calm down." Taeyang.

"Compare to our problem, they have a much bigger one, this deep scar won't leave them that easy. . ." TOP, he signs as he watches Yubin and the rest of Wonder Girls leave.

[At YG building]

As soon as Jiyong arrived at YG building he heads right away to the recording room. He turns on the music and stays there for the whole hours just listening to the music.

He touches his phone screen, it lights up. He stares sadly at the wallpaper of him and Sohee. Missing Sohee he starts to think back of the times in Hawaii, when they just got married, when they were so madly in love, he thinks of her smiles, her laughs, the way she walks, the way she stands, the way she talks, her eyes, her nose, her lips, her face etc.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!" Jiyong, he screams as he grabs his head in madness longing for Sohee.

[At Big Bang's dorm]

"We still don't know if Sohee is dead or alive, so for now let's do our best to keep this away from the media. If this get out, all hell will break loose. Also keep this away from our boss for now." Taeyang, he gathers all of the members together and explains to them.

[At Wonder Girls' dorm]

While everyone are still crying in shock, Sunye calls them over and starts to explains.

"This matter cannot be known by the media. Until we have confirmation about Sohee we cannot let anyone know about this including our boss JYP. Get it?" Sunye.

"This story better not end in tragedy." Sunye, she signs looking out of the window.

[At the same time, in the cafe]

"I. . .I. . .I can't believe what just happened. . . noona. . . we killed Sohee. . . WE KILLED SOHEE!!" Thunder, he cries in regrets.

"What do you mean we killed her?! She did it to herself. That's her fault for being stupid. We have NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING to do with this, understand?" Dara, she stares at Thunder.

"We CANNOT let anyone know that I'm the one behind all of this, if this get out we will have to go to jail for it. Until the day you die, you better keep your mouth shut about this, you hear me?!" Dara.

"Though it didn't turns out exactly like how I wanted it to be, at least that ugly thorn in my eyes is gone." Dara, she evilly smirks.

"Keep an eye on those search people. If there is any news, you must report it to me right away." Dara, she instructs Thunder.

"Can you stop being so scared? You're an adult, stop acting like a scaredy cat." Dara, she gets annoyed looking at Thunder being scared.

"Noona, don't you feel guilty? We just harmed a peaceful love and killed someone. How can you not care one bit about it? I don't think I will be able to sleep at night thinking about it. I caused harm to the girl whom I love the most, I don't deserve to love her." Thunder, he grabs his head, feeling guilty.

"Why must I feel guilty? If she is stupid enough to commit suicide over 2 photos then she deserves to die. You're such a baby. Get over it!! I'm leaving." Dara, she takes her purse and walks out of the cafe.

"Sohee, please be alive. . . I will do anything. . . just please be alive. . ." Thunder, he prays.