Chapter 27

Dear Boy

[Back in Seoul]

Jiyong moves over to kiss Sohee's lips as he drops her off in front of Wonder Girls' house. They say good-bye to each other.

[Back at Big Bang's dorm]

"Hyung hyung, how was it?!" Daesung, he runs over to Jiyong who just arrived home.

"What did you guys do? Share it with us." Seungri, he followed.

"We just had some time to connects with each other again and create some memories. What did you think happened? Kids these days, their minds are full of weird thoughts." Jiyong, he shakes his head.

"Hyung! If you've successful getting back together with sister-in-law, can you help me and Yeeun?" Daesung, he smiles and begs Jiyong.

Before Jiyong could answer Daesung he manager calls him over.

"Jiyong, let's go." manager.

"Where are we going?" Jiyong, he asked in confusion.

"Talk later, let's just go. This is not something to be joking about." manager.

Just like that Jiyong follows his manager into the van and drove off to somewhere.

[3 hours later at Wonder Girl's dorm]

"So miss, tell us what happened?" Yenny, she gathers all of Wonder Girls together.

"We just went snowboarding and . . . just create some memories to make up for the time that we were separated." Sohee, she shyly answered.

"That's it?!" Sunye.

"What else?" Sohee.

"Pff, you guys are no fun." Sunye.

"Hand it over Kekeke." Yubin, she laughs evilly.

Sunye hands Yubin over the money.

"What is this?" Sohee.

"They made a bet. Sunye bet that something extreme will happen, while Yubin bet that you two will just spend some romantic time together." Yenny.

"Unnie!!! Why would you bet on that!!" Sohee, she stood up.

"Yeah yeah! Let's go to sleep. It's late now." Yubin.

"But we don't have any schedule for tomorrow though." Lim.

"Our body need to rest, leggo!" Yubin.

[Next day]

"Good morning!" Sunye, she wakes all of Wonder Girls up.

They all got up, washes their faces and eat breakfast. After finishing her breakfast Sohee walks over to her laptop. She went on the internet to check her Twitter, watches some video performances and to check on news. Suddenly her body stopped moving and her eyes grew wide opened as she reads the head lined news: "Big Bang's G-Dragon got caught smoking ".

Yenny immediately noticed Sohee's actions, she walks over to check on Sohee. 

"Sohee, are you okay? Why are you spacing out like this?" Yenny, she looks over and read the article.

"WHAT?!" Yenny.

"What? What happened?" Sunye.

The other members walk over to check on the news. They were all surprised to read the news. Sohee then gets back to her senses and mentally calm herself down.

"I need to re-read this again. I can't jump to conclusion. Jiyong is not that type of guy. He's a good man." Sohee, she calms herself down and re-read the article again.

"So he accidentally took it not knowing that it was a drug?" Yenny.

"I believe so. It says he was drunk and just wanted to have a smoke." Sunye.

"I know he has been smoking ever since 2007, but that was only from time to time. He's not a regular smoker." Sohee, she tries to talk calmly.

"Everyone makes mistake. I'm sure if he knows it was drug he wouldn't taken it. I believe in him. I'll wait for his explanation." Sohee, she turns the computer off and walks to her room.

[30 minutes later]

Laying on her bed Sohee receives a text message.

"Open the door, I'm outside." Jiyong, he texted her.

Sohee immediately stands up and walks out to the door. Right when she opens the door, Jiyong gets inside, immediately grabs her body and hugs her tightly. He wouldn't get go. Without saying a word he just hugs her. Knowing the situation, Sohee stays silently for him to hug her and just hug him back, trying to comfort him. He stays there and hugs her for over 5 minutes, they just continue on to hug in silent without a word. Sohee understand that he needs someone to be there for him and tell him that everything is fine, so she just continue on to hug him and hope that he will feel better. After quite a long time of hugging he finally lets go, he just looks at her with sadness in his eyes. Sohee then silently just holds his face and smile, with her smiles alone it was enough to brightening up his day. Seeing her beautiful smile Jiyong hugs her again. 

"Are you disappointed?" Jiyong, he asked as he hugs her.

"No, everyone makes mistake and you're no exception. Don't be sad, just do your best to move on to the brighter future." Sohee, she hugs him.

"Here, I'll make you some cappuccino coffee to help you feel better." Sohee, she lets go of the hugs and walk over to the kitchen.

Just then Wonder Girls all comes out of their room. Jiyong looks at them.

"We'll be leaving first. You two can have the house all to yourself." Wonder Girls, they all walk out the door.

Sohee just look at them and smiles. She mouths "thank you" to her members as they leave, Sunye then mouth back "you're welcome" as she closes the door.

[Outside of Wonder Girls' house, in the hallway]

"Omo! Hello." Wonder Girls, they bows.

"Hi Wonder Girls, long time no see. How are you all?" Big Bang, they bows back to Wonder Girls.

"We're good. What are you all doing here?" Sunye.

"We heard the news of Jiyong over the internet, we tried to look for him but we couldn't find him anywhere. We thought he'd be here, so we just came to look. Sorry if it's bothering you." Taeyang.

"He is inside with Sohee. You guys came at the right place." Yenny.

"See! I was right! Thank you Yeeun-shi!" Daesung, he smiled.

"How can you smile at such time?" TOP, he elbowed Daesung.

"Why can't I smile? With Sohee he will be fine. We finally have the chance to meet our friends Wonder Girls after such a long time, can't I smile?" Daesung, he asked TOP.

"Don't worry Jiyong has already start to look better after he hugs our Sohee for such a looooong time. That's why we decided to leave and let them have the house all to themselves." Yubin.

"Of course. You should listen to Yubin! Her points are exactly right!" TOP, he stares at Daesung.

"I said the same thing!!" Daesung.

Just then.

"Unnie!!" Sunmi.

"Sunmi?! What are you doing here?" Yenny.

"I heard about the news so I came here to check on Sohee." Sunmi.

"Don't worry, they're back together and he's with her inside right now. He will be fine as long as Sohee is there with him." Seungri, he smiles at Sunmi.

"Oh, hello Big Bang. Long time no see." Sunmi, she bows.

"Lim, you're phone is ringing. Do you have a text message?" Yubin.

"Oh it's my mom. She's here in Korea. I guess I'll see you guys later. I'll go now, bye-bye." Lim, she waves good-bye as she runs off.

"Well. . . now there are only the 8 of us. . ." Daesung.

"Since, we haven't seen each other in such a long time. . . do you guys want to have a dinner together?" Taeyang.

Sunye looks around to get the other members' opinions.

"Of course, we'd love to." Sunye.

"Perfect, we brought the van it can fits all of us if I drive." Taeyang.

"Let's go then!!" TOP.

Big Bang and Wonder Girls heads off to their group dinner.

[Meanwhile back at Wonder Girls' house]

"Ta-chang! You're cappuccino coffe." Sohee, she smiles as she gives Jiyong the coffee.

"Thank you." Jiyong, he takes the coffe and grabs her hand, pull her down to the couch.

"I really didn't know." Jiyong, he tried to explain to her.

"I know. You don't have to say it." Sohee, she smiles and look at him.

"Look at your dark circles, you didn't sleep at all last night did you? Here, drink this while I go make some dishes for you to eat." Sohee.

She stands up and was about to walk to the kitchen, but not before Jiyong pulls onto her hand.

"Don't go. I don't care about food right now. I just want to have you by my side." Jiyong.

He brings her onto his lap and just continue onto silently back hugs her.

"10 minutes, just 10 minutes. Let's me stay like this." Jiyong.

Sohee tries to hold back her tears inside knowing how much pain Jiyong must have been going through right now. She tries to share some of his pains. 

After a while he lets go. Sohee thens walk over to make him some food. By the time she finished making the food and bring it over to him, he was already fast asleeping. Sohee then walks into her room and take out a pillow together with a blanket. She carefully tried to place the pillow underneath his head so that he won't wake up and then gently cover him up with the blanket. 

"Now that I'm here, let me share some of your pain. Don't take it all by yourself, understand?" Sohee.

She speaks softly as she squads down and look at his sleeping face. She continues on to stay by his side and watches him, little does she knows, she too fall asleep right next to him by the side of the couch.