Chapter 11

Dear Boy

4 months later, news about Wonder Girls' comeback are spreading like no other. Everywhere you go you can hear news about them and others talking about their comeback. Their album photos are posted everywhere, their faces are covering the whole nation. Articles about the Wonder Girls keeps on coming out everyday. 

Jiyong can't help but to follow up on their schedules, everyday he would checks on the news about them on the internet. 

"Sohee Starts a New Trend, Lion Hair." Jiyong, he reads to himself and laughs at the cute article.

He keeps on staring at her pictures and replay the teaser over and over again. He is smiling from ear to ear. Jiyong just keeps on becoming more and more lively ever since the news of Wonder Girls' comeback , their photos, and their teasers came out.

"Now a day he seems oddly happy for no reason. . ." Seungri, he scratches his head.

"Are you blind or just stupid? Can't you see Wonder Girls are making a comeback?" Taeyang.

"So that's why he is so happy. But they broke up a long time ago. He said that he moved on." Seungri, he questioned.

"You believed that?" Taeyang, he looks at Seungri dumbfounded.

"Ya! Jiyong, pack up, we're leaving for the Europe Music Awards show tomorrow." Taeyang

"Got it!" Jiyong, he turns off the computer and starts to pack his things.

[Next day]

Big Bang won the World Wide Act. News about their win spread like crazy all over the internet. It was one of the most amazing moment ever for Kpop. Many fans from other fan clubs congrats them. 

"Yah!!! We won!" Daesung, he shouts as soon as they get inside their hotel.

"Good job guys!" Taeyang.

"Big Bang, we worked hard and we made history. VIPs really did an amazing job. Let's keep this up." Jiyong, he gathers all of the members together in a circle.

"Let's Party!!" TOP, he raises his arm up and shouts.

Big Bang had a crazy celebration party that night. After the party they get back to their hotel room and sleep away. The very next day they boarded the plane and fly back to Korea.

When they got out of the airport, they could see news about their EMA award on the news. They walk around feeling proud of themselves. Right after the news of them winning is over, the next segment was Wonder Girls' music video release of Be My Baby.

"Wonder Girls has finally released their much waited music video for Be My Baby at 12:00AM KST last night." the news reported.

They starts to play the music video.

Big Bang stopped and watch the music video. While Daesung and Seungri are in the back spazzing over the music video, Jiyong's eyes were staring fixed at Sohee. His eyes grew bigger and bigger as he watches it. Taeyang and TOP looks at Jiyong, they could see how much he misses Sohee with the looks in his eyes. 

"Waaah! Sohee has so many lines, her vocal improved so much. Her voice sounds so mature now compare to 3 years ago." Daesung.

"Wonder Girls matured a lot. They look so classy." Seungri.

"Omo~ Sohee's legs!", "Yaaah! Did you see Wonder Girls' Be My Baby music video?", "Sohee's vocal is amazing!", "Kaaa~ Yubin is so y as always", "The Nation's Little Sisters has grown up", "The song is so catchy!" etc, Big Bang could hear everyone talking about Wonder Girls' Be My Baby.

After the music video is over:

"It was reported that 3 hours after the release of Be My Baby and Wonder World Album, the album achieved an 'All-Kill' by topping #1 for more than 12 charts." the news reported.

"The Wonder Effects never dies does it." TOP, he looks around at the people talking about Wonder Girls.

"They're the Wonder Girls." Taeyang, he smiles.

While everyone continue on to comments and spazz over the song, Jiyong stays unmoved. He couldn't believe his eyes. 

"What have I been doing? For the past 3 years, kpop has changed so much that now seeing Wonder Girls and their music really brought me back to those golden days in 2008. No matter how much the kpop world has changed, Wonder Girls remains the same to their music styles. They have really matured so much. I can't believe my eyes right now." Jiyong, he thoughts to himself.

"Kids, let's go!" said the manager.

They got inside the van as they were in the car they could see Be My Baby being played everywhere on the big screen TV on the streets. 

"This song is so addicting. I can memorize some of the lyrics already." Seungri.

Instantly after they enter their dorm, Jiyong hurry over the computer. He search up the music video, and carefully listen to the lyrics as he watches it.

 

"Watching, cuz you got me patiently waiting.

I think you're amazing baby it's okay you worth the wait,

But I just can't take no more. 

Dreaming, of you every night that I'm praying.

Would you hold me tight and just wrap those arms around me boy,

I really want to feel you in my soul. . .

 

. . .Talking, do you hear a word that I'm saying?

I'm so tired of playing this game with you.

I'm so confused, so will you be my baby?

Losing, my mind while you over there choosing

I don't wanna ruin this game we got, like it or not.

Who's baby are you wanting to be?. . ."

 

"Why are these her lyrics? Who is she singing it to? Usually her part is the chorus, why is she singing the verse? Is this intended? Is she in a relationship? Who is it?" Jiyong, he questioned himself.

"She can't be in a relationship. She's not the type to easily open up herself to anyone. Even I had a hard time getting close to her. This can't be" Jiyong, he talks to himself.

"She has grown to be so mature now, from her voice, to her styles, to her dance movements, and her body. She is no longer the minor Ahn Sohee, she is now a woman." Jiyong, he continues to talk to himself.

After watching the music video over and over again for more than 10 times, he moves on to listen to the whole album. As always he listens carefully to the lyrics. 

"This album sounds amazing. I'm proud." Jiyong, he smiles.

He then downloads the whole album online. He walks into his room, lays on his bed listening to their songs.

"Sohee, you've worked hard. You've improved so much." Jiyong, he smiles and fall asleep.