Chapter 23

Dear Boy

[Next morning]

As the sunlights shine through the window Sohee slowly opens her eyes up, still half asleep. Suddenly, as soon as she sees Jiyong's face right next to her, her eyes grew wide opened in shock.

"What is going on?! Where am I?! Why am I here?!" Sohee, she thoughts to herself as she looks around the room.

Before she could get over the shock, she realizes that his arms are tightly wrapped around her body. She carefully take a sneak peek under the blanket and:

"Aaahhh!!" Sohee, she shouts as she gets up.

"Huh. . . .??? What's wrong?" Jiyong, he wakes up rubbing his eyes.

"You. . .!!! Why you???!!! Ahhhhh!!. . . My clothes. . . ??????" Sohee, she screamed.

"I took it off, big whoop!" Jiyong, he lays back down and sleep.

Sohee just stay silent, covering herself up with the blanket, trying to hold her tears back.

"Okay, okay. . . I was just kidding. Don't cry, I didn't see anything. I just changed your clothes. Happy?" Jiyong, he gets up.

"You really didn't see anything?" Sohee, she hesitatingly asked.

"Yes I really didn't. I'm not that type of guy. I even promised you before that I'd wait until our wedding night---" Jiyong.

He stopped after the word 'wedding night'. The air around them suddenly becomes awkward. 

"Anyway, like I've said, I didn't see anything. But why did your body get so much skinnier?" Jiyong.

"So you did see it!!!!" Sohee.

"No, no, no!! It's not like that! I didn't see any of the private parts." Jiyong.

"Erase it! Erase it! Get that image out of your mind right now!" Sohee.

She gets closer and continuously hitting him with the pillow.

"Okay okay. That's my bad. I'm sorry! But my eyes has already seen it, I can't erase it unless I go blind." Jiyong, he shields himself from the pillow.

"Then go blind!!" Sohee, she continues on to hit him with the pillow.

"You bad guy. . ." Sohee.

She stops hitting him and slowly put the pillow down. Her facial expressions changed, sadness filled her face, Jiyong noticed it.  

"Sohee-ah, you will believe me right?" Jiyong.

". . . I think I need to go now. . ." Sohee, she makes up an excuse.

"Don't go!" Jiyong, he holds onto her hand.

"Don't go. Don't leave me. These past years were hard enough without you. I don't think I can go on any longer?" Jiyong.

Sohee looks at him, they look at each other with sadness, pains, tortures, miseries, and love in their eyes.

"How many time have I hurt you? I don't know, there were too many to count. But with the rest of my life, I want to protect you, love you, and make up for all of the pains I've gave you. Stay with me." Jiyong.

After a moment of staring at Jiyong's face, Sohee nods and smiled. Right after seeing her smile, he immediately hugs her.

"I miss being able to hug you like this, being able to smell the scent on your body and run my fingers through your silky hair. . ." Jiyong.

He lets go of hugging her, then starts to touch her small and round face. He places his hands on her cheeks and stares at her eyes. 

"You're still the same pure and innocent Ahn Sohee that I fell in love with." Jiyong, he smiles.

"Let's go. I'll make us some breakfast." Sohee, she smiled.

"No! Let's sleep more!" Jiyong, he pulls her down, hugs her and closes his eyes back to sleep.

Sohee just smile and follows him back to sleep. They continue on to sleep for another hour before waking up.

[An hour later]

Sohee woke up, she quietly tries to get out of the bed. 

"Where are you going?" Jiyong, he pulls onto her arm and caused her to get a scare.

"I'm going to make some food to eat." Sohee.

"NO! Don't wanna!" Jiyong, he grabs her waist and pull her back.

"Yah! Do you want to starve to dead? I'll go make food, just sleep." Sohee, she takes his hands of her waist.

"Okay Miss. Make me something delicious." Jiyong.

Sohee looks at him.

"What?!" Jiyong.

"Your hands. . . off!" Sohee, she demanded.

"Okay. . ." Jiyong, he takes his hands off her body.

Sohee went out to the kitchen, she search for ingredients to cook. Still wearing Jiyong's over-sized white knit sweater, she starts to cook.

[30 minutes later]

Sohee walks back into Jiyong's room and wakes him up. She walks over the bed, sat down and take a deeper look at his facial features. She smiles as she runs her finger along his eye, nose and lips.

"Am I that handsome?" Jiyong, he asked with his eyes still closed.

"Nothing. Let's go eat, the food is ready." Sohee, she got a shock knowing that he was awake this whole time.

"Tsk!" Jiyong, he smiled at her cute little panic.

He gets up and follow her to the kitchen. He takes the plates and bring it over to the living room.

"We don't eat in the kitchen, pabooo~" Jiyong, he teases her.

They starts to eat their belated breakfast as they stares at each other. They smile knowing that they're now back together showing each other love like how it supposed to be. And just like that, they finished their cute and romantic little breakfast prepared by Sohee.