Chapter 33

Dear Boy

After spending sometime with Jiyong on the rooftop Sohee went back to Wonder Girls' dorm, Jiyong also went home. The unnie call Sohee over as soon as she walks into the house.

"Sohee, come, come. We're watching news about you and Jiyong. Come join us." Yenny, she signals Sohee over with her left hand while the other is busy grabbing chips to feed .

Sohee's eyes grew bigger in curiosity as she walks over to the couch.

[On the TV]

"Just twenty minutes ago Big Bang's G-Dragon posted a picture of himself and his girlfriend of five years Wonder Girls' Sohee on his me2day. The picture shows them kissing each other. However, Sohee seems to be surprised as you can see her eyes were wide opened when they kissed. The captions underneath the photo also said: 'Nabi's shocking face when I surprised her with a kiss, cute~~ kekeke~~' within four minutes of releasing, the photo had over four hundred comments. We were told by VIPs that Butterfly is a song that G-Dragon himself wrote for Sohee, that's why he calls her 'nabi'. Many fans were jealous while others are happy for them." Reporter.

"It's already on the news? That was fast." Sohee, she was fascinated.

"When did you guys take the picture? Your face looks surprised, it really is cute." Yubin.

"The reporter said it, twenty minutes ago." Sohee.

"You two are too cute, how am I suppose to stay single if you two keep on showing love like this?" Sunye.

"How many time have you guys kissed? When did you guys first kiss?" Lim.

"Do you really count your kisses?" Sohee.

[At Big Bang's house]

"Jiyong hyung sure knows to make headline news. Look at all of the attentions you're getting. Trying to make us single people jealous." Seungri.

"Kids." Jiyong, he trolls Seungri as he laughs.

Jiyong walks over to the couch and sits down, he takes the remote control and was about to turn the TV off until he sees the reporter reporting news on Heechul's recent tweet.

[On the TV]

"Super Junior's Kim Heechul just recently tweeted. His tweet caught the attention of many fans as it seems to be indirectly commenting on Big Bang's G-Dragon and Wonder Girls' Sohee kissing photo. Just a few minutes ago he tweeted: 'The heart can't see what the eyes can.' Many fans suspected that there will be some tensions between Heechul and G-Dragon after this." Reporter.

"He really is trying to start a war isn't he?' Jiyong, he smirks.

"It's scary how he knows everything. . . his connections within the industry are no joke." TOP.

"Let's take our mind off this and watch our noona's show. It's 2NE1 TV!!!" Seungri, he switches the channel.

Jiyong gets up and was about to walk away but Seungri pulls him back down.

"Hyung! We have to watch it! It's our family, we have to support them!" Seungri.

"What's there to watch? Why are we watching girls with their daily life stuff? It's not interesting!" Jiyong, he kicks Seungri's hand away.

"Did you really just kick me?" Seungri, he got provoked.

Jiyong and Seungri turns on Tom and Jerry mode, they starts to have a cat fight. As always, Jiyong has the upper hand in the fight. But soon everyone stopped what they are doing and focus their attention back on the TV.

[On the TV]

"For me, I hate it when younger girls use the fact that they're younger to seduce guys. It disgusted me that someone at the age of sixteenth would seduce a boy four years older than her. That's a fox-like moves right there. D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G.!!" Dara, she voiced out her opinion as she gets her makeup done.

"Eeeh? I don't see anything wrong with dating someone else four years older. . ." Makeup artist.

"Unnie! You're too nice that's why. Evil people won't show their face easily. They won't talk at all, that's the best way to hide their evilness." Dara.

"Our Dara is an angel then, you always talk and talk and talk." Makeup artist.

"Of course I am! I always talk and make other laughs when I'm on a show, unlike someone else. . . tsk tsk." Dara, she shakes her head.

"This woman is crossing the line. Why are these people so annoying? Kim Heechul, Park Thunder, and Park Dara. Why can't they just accept the fact that Sohee and I are dating?? Is it that hard?? We're not the only human being on this planet. There are six billion plus more!" Jiyong, he got mad.

Just then there was a knock on the door and the manager walks inside.

"Kids, we have a meeting, let's go." Manager.

[Inside the meeting room]

"Oh, hello JYP-nim." Jiyong, he bows along with Big Bang as soon as they walk in.

"JYP and I are here to talk about the up coming event." YG.

"Since you and Sohee are now public, let's bring more supporters to it shall we?" YG, he smiles looking at Jiyong.

"How long has it been? four years? Yaaah~ four years of waiting. Let us have another WonderBang stage on MBC Gayo Daejun this year okay?" YG, he smiled big.

"REALLY?!" Jiyong, he aske happily.

"PD hyung! Thank you!!" Daesung, he ran over and give YG a big hug.

"You all know who your partner are right?" JYP, he asked.

"I will be with Sunmi right?" Seungri, he timily asked.

"Of course, though Sunmi is still on break for her education, she agreed to make a feature on this special stage." JYP.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you so much JYP-nim." Seungri, he bows as he thank JYP.

"For our little apple Lim, she will be with JJ Project's JB. He especially offered to be part of it." JYP.

"It is set then. December 31st, 2012. Lets WonderBang happen again, but this time, with six couples!" YG, he cheered.

Everyone else start to cheer as well, but their cheer didn't last long. The loud noise of the door opening caused everyone to turn around. And there was, of course Dara.

"PD-nim!! Why aren't Big Bang collaborating with us this year?!!" Dara.

"Dara, back then it was to help promote 2NE1. Now you guys don't need that anymore." YG.

"Of course we don't. Our status is up high. Are you pitying Wonder Girls, that's why you having them collabing with Big Bang again?" Dara.

"Watch what you're saying! Can't you see Wonder Girls are popular worldwide now? Their songs are being play everywhere you in Korea. They don't just have the title 'Korea Nation's Little Sisters' for nothing you know. Don't make yourself into a fool. Thought internationally, 2NE1 is very much loved, but in Korea our status is not yet to Wonder Girls' level. Their you're respected seniors, you must show them respect." YG.

"I'm older than them!!" Dara.

"Wonder Girls debuted two years before you, Dara-shi." JYP.

"Dara, be more understanding. There are only four members in 2NE1, Big Bang and 2NE1 can't match up." YG.

"Are you saying Wonder Girls look better with Big Bang? How could you say that?" Dara, she gets even more angry.

"Honestly, yes. Back then when JYP and I created WonderBang we really think that they are compatible for each other. Badass boys and angelic girls was really the theme, and it turned out perfectly. Opposites do attract." YG.

"Why are you keep on favoring Wonder Girls? What's so good about them?" Dara.

"I can't take this anymore. I will leave first." Jiyong, he walks toward the door.

"You! You think you can get away from me? Keep dreaming. As long as I'm still around, that chubby face Sohee don't even dream of being with you!" Dara.

"HEY! You can say anything you want about me. But DON'T you dare to say anything about Sohee. She's innocent!" Jiyong, he points his finger at her and angrily speaks.

"I have a mouth, I can say whatever the heck I want. You have a problem?" Dara.

"You!" Jiyong, he raises his hand up, was about to slap her, but he stopped and put his hand back down.

"For the sake of Sohee, I will let you off today. Don't you ever come near her." Jiyong, he walks out of the door.

Big Bang then follows Jiyong and left the room. JYP also tried to leave, but not before Dara pulled on him arm.

"YOU!! You need to go back and teach your girls on how to be a lady. Those s. How dare they try to steal my Big Bang?!" Dara.

"EXCUSE ME?! My Wonder Girls are what?" JYP, he got a shock.

"I. . . I can't believe what just came out of your mouth right now." JYP, he was dumbfounded.

"Come get her right now." YG, he calls the bodyguards over.

"Dara, since there is no activity for 2NE1, you will be going back to Philippine for the time being. Take this as your punishment." YG.

"NOOO!! You can't do this to me!!" Dara, she screamed.

The bodyguards then come in and take her away.