Chapter 38

Dear Boy

[At Jeju Island]

"Heeeeello beautiful Jeju Island!" Seungri, he shouts as soon as they land.

"Calm yourself down, save your energy because we're going to have a lot of fun later on." TOP.

"Stop talking and call a rental bus already." Taeyang.

"I got it." TOP.

TOP then call the rental car company and rent themselves a bus. 

When the bus arrived, all of the guy helped the girl to put their luggage on the bus and everything. While Sohee just by herself carrying all of the stuff. Noticing it Taeyang walks over and offer to help.

"Since your husband is not here, I will help you instead." Taeyang, he smiles and take her luggage.

"Thank you oppa." Sohee, she smiles.

They all enter the bus and are now on their way to the pension that Taeyang and Sunye reserved for the group vacation.

[25 minutes later]

"We have arrived!!!" Sunmi, she happily shout.

"This pension is so beautiful!! It's right next to the ocean too!!" Yenny.

"We will have one like this when we get marry." Daesung, he back hugs Yenny and smile.

"Really? Oppa is the best." Yenny, she smiles.

While everyone is laughing and enjoying the beautiful sight Sohee just silently in the back taking out all of her and Jiyong's belonging. 

Everyone else too start to take out their belonging from the bus. All of the couple then together hands in hands walk inside the pension. Sohee lonely follows them behind, she smiles seeing all of them being so happy with each other, so in love.

[Inside the pension]

"Waah! It's 7:00PM already, we should get ready for dinner now." Sunye.

Like that the girls start to cook while the guys enjoy their time relaxing. By the time the girls finished cooking the dinner it was already 8:30PM. Their stomachs are all craving for food, they dig into the foods as soon as the dishes were placed down on the table.

An hour later after they all finished their meal, the boys are now in charge of doing the dishes since the girls cooked.

"Since it's dark outside, let's go outside and have a bonfire." Yenny.

"Ooh! I like that idea very much!!" Sunmi.

Sohee smiles at Sunmi's excitements over the bonfire.

The bonfire started, all of the couple sits next to each other, all of the girls would holds onto the guy's arms; while Sohee just sit there and watches them cuddle up. The couple would talks about their future, how they would reveal their relationship, marriage, kids, their career in the future, etc. Finally, 2 hours later the bonfire is over, everyone clean up and go back to their own room.

[Inside Sohee and Jiyong's room]

"Why isn't he here yet?? It's been 4 hours now. . ." Sohee, she looks at her phone and signs worriedly.

She would walks back and forth in a line, staring at her black screened phone, waiting for his calls. 

"I guess he really is busy working. . ." Sohee, she stops looking at the phone screen and walk out to the balcony.

"I can see so many stars here in Jeju. . . if only Jiyong is here right now. . ." Sohee, she signs.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door. Sohee walks over and open it.

"Sohee-ah, someone just delivered this to you." Sunye, she hands over an envelop.

"Who was it?" Sohee, she asks as she takes the envelop.

"The deliver people of course, who else." Sunye.

"Deliver people? They still work at this hour?" Sohee.

"Yeah. That guy's voice sounds very familiar. . . Ahh forget about it, is Jiyong still not here?" Sunye, she looks into the room and ask.

"No." Sohee, she puts on a smile.

"Okay, well go rest first. Maybe he has a lot of work to do, he will come soon or later, or even tomorrow. Don't stay up and wait. Go to sleep first. I will be next door if you need anything." Sunye.

"Good night~" Sunye.

"Good night." Sohee, she closed the door and walk back inside the room.

She sits down on the bed and signs, she then look at the envelop.

"I wonder what is in here. . ." Sohee, she gets curious and opened the envelop.

"Pictures?" Sohee, she questioned herself.

Instantly after looking at the 2 photos Sohee turns silent. She stares at the photos of Jiyong and Dara kissing. She tries to breath but the pain of thousand of knives stabbing into her heart made it impossible to breathe. 

"What do I do. . .?? Why is it so hard to breathe?? . . ." Sohee, she pads her chest as tears start to fall.

She sits on the bed with her arms wrap around her legs, her tears continue on to flown as she looks at the 2 photos.

She stays like that for the next 4 hours, she continue on to wait and wait for Jiyong to come. The night starts to fall deeper and deeper. In tears, Sohee lonely all by herself sits on the bed with the 2 photos and wait. 

[4:00AM]

The door opens, Jiyong walks in.

"Sohee?? Why are you still awake?? It's 4:00AM now. . . were you waiting for me?? You didn't have to." Jiyong, he walks in as he takes his jacket off.

He hangs his jacket up, turns the light on and walk over to Sohee. He looks at Sohee's face.

"Were you crying? Why are you eyes so red?" Jiyong, he turns her to face to him.

Sohee just silently look at him, her tears continue on to fall.

"Why? What's wrong? Why are you crying??" Jiyong, he wipes her tears away.

"Did you wait long? Were you lonely? I had to work. . ." Jiyong.

"Were you with Dara unnie?" Sohee, she calmly asked as tears flown down her cheeks.

"Yes!! Lemme tell you, it was a great---" Jiyong.

He excitingly tried to tell her about the great opportunity he was given, but he wasn't able to finish his sentence.

Sohee slapped him.

"Why did you slap me for??!!" Jiyong, he angrily shouts.

"Is this marriage a joke to you??" Sohee, she asks as her tears to fall. 

"What the heck are you talking about??!" Jiyong, he gets angry.

"Why? Is it that hard to just be with one woman? Is having me not enough for you??" Sohee, she looks at him with her blurry eyes filled with tears.

"We just got married a month ago!!" Sohee.

"How can you do this??" Sohee.

"If you can't stay faithful to one woman then why did you ask me to marry you??" Sohee.

"Why are you playing with my heart?? Is my love nothing to you??" Sohee, she asks him as he tears continue on to fall.

"Out of all the men in this world, I gave you my heart. I entrusted my life and happiness to you. Yet this is the result of it??" Sohee, she cries.

"This woman!! Are you CRAZY?!! What are you talking about?! You're my wife, don't embarrass me with your childish acts like this!!! We're not alone here, all of our members are also here!!! Have you gone crazy?! I was there for only 8 hours yet you've gone nuts like this??!!!" Jiyong, he angrily shouts at her.

Jiyong got mad, he walks out of the room and angrily slammed the door closed. Leaving Sohee behind in the room.

[Outside]

"What is going on?? It's only 4:25AM why are they shouting and screaming at each other??" Yubin, she rubs her eyes.

"Did Jiyong just arrive? What was he doing all night??" TOP, he yawns.

"Did they just fight??" Taeyang.

"They probably just had a couple fight." Sunye.

The rest of WonderBang are also worried for Jiyong and Sohee. Being worried, Sunye walks over to the door and knocks to check on Sohee.

"Sohee?? Sohee-aah~ Open the door. Did you guys fight??" Sunye, she worriedly asked Sohee.

"She's not answering." Sunye, she looks back at the others.

"She's probably crying." Yenny.

"They just had a couple fight, let them cool down first." Taeyang.

"You guys go back to sleep, I'll stay here to check on Sohee." Sunye.

"I'm staying with you." Yubin.

"Me too!" Sunmi.

"Let me stay as well." Yenny.

"Let me join too." Lim.

"While the girls stay here, us guys will go check on Jiyong." Taeyang.

[2 hours later, 6:00AM]

The girls are still waiting in front of Sohee's door. Everyone seems to be sleepy, noticing it Sunye speaks up.

"Everyone go back to your room and rest. I will go make Sohee something to drink. Having me to check on her is enough already." Sunye.

"Are you sure??" Yubin.

"Yeah. Go back to sleep. Go." Sunye.

After Wonder Girls all go back to their rooms, Sunye walks over to the kitchen and make some drink for Sohee.

[Inside Jiyong and Sohee's room]

Sohee has been laying on the bed and have been crying continuously for the past 2 hours. She cried so much that her tears wetted the pillow.

Sohee then slowly looks up, out to the window as the sunlights shine brightly into the room.

"It's morning already?" Sohee, she looks at the sunlights with tears in her eyes and all over her cheeks.

She slowly gets up, opens the door, in her beautiful long white dress, she walks out of the room. With tears still running down her cheeks she walks toward the ocean.

Standing in front of the ocean, under the bright sunlights, Sohee speaks out.

"Kwon Jiyong. We got married just a month ago, yet we are here now." Sohee, she looks at the blue ocean as her tears continue on to fall.

"The time that we spent with each other, I won't regret any moment of it." Sohee.

"I gave my love and my everything to you, but it was not enough." Sohee, she cries.

"The vows that we made to each other. . . 'a commitment made in love, kept in faith, lived in hope and eternally made new'. . . I guess you didn't really mean it when you said it. . ." Sohee, tears continues on to fall.

"After our marriage you probably got bored with me. . .  'She' may be able accept you with another woman, but I can't. I cannot accept you with another woman. I don't want to share you with anyone else." Sohee, she holds onto her chest and cries.

"I'm selfish for wanting you all to myself." Sohee.

"Umma, appa. . .thank you for bringing me into this world and giving me a chance to experience this life. Please forgive me for being such a bad daughter to you in this life time. . . in my next life I will make sure to be good daughter that you can be proud of. . ." Sohee, she cries.

She then turns around and looks at the pension.

"Kwon Jiyong, this is the end for us, thank you for those amazing times. I have never once regretted my love for you. I will never forget it. Our story ends here. . . it's sad that we weren't able to have a good love story in this life time. In our next life. . . with whoever our love one may be. . . let's both write a better love story. . ." Sohee, her eyes blur as tears flown down her cheeks.

"Good-bye, Kwon Jiyong." Sohee.

In tears, she spokes her last words. In her long white dress, she slowly walks into the ocean as her tears falls more and more. She walks deeper and deeper into the angry ocean waves. She continues on to cries as she walks, and then finally drown herself into angry waves of the ocean.

[Inside the pension]

"Who is that? In the ocean??" Seungri.

"That's Sohee!! What is she doing??!!! SOHEE!!!" Taeyang, realizing the situation he sprints toward the ocean to stop Sohee from drowing herself.

Seungri follows Taeyang and runs to the ocean.

Suddenly Sunye runs out.

"Where is Sohee?!! She's not in the room!!!!" Sunye, she worriedly asked.

"What happened?? What is going on?!!" Yenny.

The rest of WonderBang rushes out of their rooms.

"Is that Taeyang and Seungri?? What are they doing in the ocean at this time??" Yubin.

"Don't tell me. . . AHN SOHEE!!!!!" Sunye, she screams and runs toward the ocean.

"Sohee drowned herself!!!" TOP, he too runs toward the ocean.

"WHAT?!!! Sohee DROWNED herself?!!" Yenny, she shouts.

"Sunmi!! Sunmi!!" Yubin, she catches Sunmi who just fainted.

Daesung runs back inside the pension and call 911.

"Unnie. . . what do we do??? Sohee committed suicide. . . what happened with their fight last night???" Lim, she cries in panic.

[Back in the ocean]

Taeyang, Seungri and TOP are now diving into the ocean, trying their best to look for Sohee. Sunye on the other hand is crying and praying to god for Sohee's safety.

[Back inside the pension]

Yenny angrily walks to the living room where Jiyong is sitting on the couch drinking.

"KWON JIYONG!! What are you going to do about our Sohee?! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE US BACK OUR BELOVED SOHEE?!!" Yenny, she points at Jiyong and screams as she cries.

"Yeeun, calm down." Daesung, he grabs Yenny and tries to hold her back.

"What the heck are you talking about? Why is everyone yelling at me? What did I do wrong?" Jiyong, he angrily gets up.

"What did you do wrong?! You took away our beloved Sohee!!! How are you going to give us back our Sohee?!" Yubin, she gets mad.

"We trusted you and hand Sohee, along with her happiness over to you yet this is the outcome of it?!!" Lim, she steps in.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Jiyong, he shouts.

Can't take it any longer Daesung lets go of Yenny and steps in.

"HYUNG!! Sohee COMMITTED SUICIDE because of you!!" Daesung, he angrily shouts.

"WHAT?!! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??!!! WHO COMMIT WHAT?!! TELL ME!!!" Jiyong, he walks over and madly shouts as he pulls on Daesung's collar.

"YOUR WIFE that you just married one month ago DROWNED herself in the ocean!! Thanks to you she committed suicide! Why don't you go and take a look for yourself!!" Daesung, he angrily pushes Jiyong's hands of his collar and point to the ocean.

In disbelief, Jiyong looks at the direction that Daesung was pointing at and then immediately runs out to the ocean.

Jiyong couldn't believe his eyes. He spaced out looking at his own members diving and searching for his missing wife.

"Why are you doing this? I was just angry and acted on first impulse." Jiyong, he talks to himself as he couldn't believe what was going on.

"AHN SOHEE!!!!" Jiyong, he cries painfully, he grabs onto his head and yells as he drops down to his knees.

After a long time of searching, Taeyang, Seungri and TOP came out of the water.

"The ocean's waves suddenly got very violent, we couldn't find her. And it's very dangerous for us to continue on diving. . ." Seungri, he looks at Sunye who is crying.

Taeyang walks over to Jiyong, he grabs Jiyong's collar, pulls him up and madly punched Jiyong in the face.

"This is for Sohee. As your friend, you do not deserve to have Sohee." Taeyang, he drops Jiyong down and angrily walks back inside.

Sunye continues on to cries as she follows Taeyang, TOP and Seungri also go back inside.

Jiyong was so shock that he couldn't even speak, his body froze up at the thought of Sohee committing suicide.

[Inside the pension]

Taeyang takes the phone and call for help.

"Please send over a search team. We need to look for a missing person in the ocean. I don't care how much it costs, as long as you guys can find her we will pay you anything." Taeyang.