Chapter 22

Dear Boy

[Out on the street]

"Sohee!! Ahn Sohee!" Jiyong, he shouts.

Jiyong runs and runs to look for Sohee.

[Meanwhile]

Sohee, still in shock, holding her chest trying to breathe. She walks and walks not knowing where she's heading to. As she walks, she looks around the city, the people who are walking pass by, but all she sees is a blur imagine of daily people interacting with each other. She starts to panic, her heart starts to beat faster, and she couldn't breathe. She stopped walking and presses against her chest trying to breathe, everything seemed to have stopped. The world around her has froze. Tears keep on falling on her emotionless face as she tries to breathe, her breaths become shorter and shorter.

[At the same time]

"Sohee! Where are you?!" Jiyong, he shouts.

"Please answer me! Sohee, please! I don't think I will ever be able forgive myself if anything happen to you." Jiyong, he begs.

"Sohee! Ahn Sohee!" Jiyong, he continues on to search for her.

Suddenly:

"What is this? God, even you?! Why must it rain now?" Jiyong, he angrily shouted.

In the rain, he runs and runs to every corners and look for Sohee.

[On the other hand]

Sohee, still being suffocated, with one hand pressing against her chest she put the other hand out to feel the rain. The rains blended together with her tears, it was as if god was crying with her. 

While her tears continue on to fall, slowly, slowly her breathing stopped, she closed her eyes and fall down onto the ground.

"SOHEE!!" Jiyong, he shouted.

He sprints toward Sohee who is falling down onto the ground and catches her before she hits the ground.

"Sohee?! Sohee?! What's wrong! Open your eyes! Answer me!" Jiyong, he holds her on the ground.

"Sohee?! Why are you not breathing?! SOHEE!!" Jiyong, he tried to listen to her breathing.

In a panic he decided to perform CPR on her. He lays her on the ground, holds her nose open and breathe in. 

"Sohee, please wake up. Please!" Jiyong, he continues on to do the CPR.

"Sohee, Sohee, please. . . please. . . don't. . . please. . . please wake up." Jiyong.

He starts to get even more panic when she still didn't wake up. But he didn't give up on it, he continues on to perform CPR on her and pray to god that she will soon open her eyes.

After a minute of doing CPR, he is now out of breath.

"I can't give up. Sohee, please don't give up on me." Jiyong.

He was about to breathe air in again, but he stopped when he sees Sohee's eyes slowly start to open up.

"Sohee! Sohee! Can you see me?" Jiyong, he holds her up.

Sohee is still not responding. Though she is now conscious, her body seems to be in a very weak condition. She is still having a hard time with breathing and her body is still numb. Not being able to move much, she looks at Jiyong once then tiredly closes her eyes and tried to breathe. 

"Sohee, hang in there! Please!" Jiyong.

He then takes out his phone and calls Taeyang.

"Bring the car over. I'm with Sohee in the corner of Late Night Cafe. Hurry!" Jiyong, he instructed Taeyang.

"Got it." Taeyang.

Taeyang hang up and rushes out to the car.

[10 minutes later]

Taeyang arrives with the car. He hurry to get out of the car and open the back seat door for Jiyong and Sohee. Jiyong then carries Sohee in bridal style and put her in the back seat, he enters the back seat along with her. Inside he car, he puts Sohee's head on his lap and watches over her.

"Just a little more, we're almost home." Jiyong, he looks down at Sohee's pale face.

When they finally reaches Big Bang's dorm, Jiyong carries Sohee again in bridal style into his room and lay her down. 

"Can you do me a favor? Make sure no one know about this. Also, you and the rest of the members, find another place to stay for tonight." Jiyong, he turns around and speaks to Taeyang.

"Understand. I'll call them right now. Thank god it was raining so there weren't a lot of people outside. I can't imagine what would happen if the media gets a hold of this." Taeyang.

"I don't know what happened, but I really hope to see you guys being back together like how it used to be." Taeyang, he talks as he walks out of the room and closed the door.

After Taeyang left, Jiyong walks over to Sohee who is laying still on his bed with her eyes closed and her arms wraps around her nonstop trembling body.

"Why is you body trembling so much?" Jiyong.

He places his hand on her forehead and feel her temperature.

"You're burning! Your body is weak against the cold, you know it then why do you keep on soaking yourself under the rain like this?!" Jiyong.

"When I see you in this much pain, my body will feel the pain too. Please don't torture your body like this!" Jiyong, he begs.

He covers her up with the blanket hoping that it will help, but her body continues on to tremble. He then walks over to his closet, pick out a big white knit sweater and walks back to Sohee. He gets on the bed and uncover the blanket. He then starts to carefully take her soaking wet clothes off, dry her body with the towel and dresses her in his warm and thick knit sweater.

"What happened to you? How much did you suffered? Your body is so much thinner than it used to be." Jiyong.

"Why is she still trembling?" Jiyong, he worried.

In a quick thought, he takes his shirt off and gets on the bed. He lays down next to her, covering them up with the blanket, he moves closer to Sohee and hugs her. He uses his body heats to warm her up. His body heats slowly starts to warm Sohee up, she stopped trembling and her face starts to shows some color. He continues on to hug her tightly, and together they both fell asleep.